How do you feel about the Geek Squad?

How do you feel about the Geek Squad?

I used to work for them in the stores and they're really no different from any other corporation. They're totally not for Sup Forums or anyone even remotely technologically minded. Their prices, structure, method of operation are totally designed around milking boomers and rich stupid middle aged people.

I now work at the corporate office for geek squad and I can tell you working for them is great, having to deal with them is only a few levels above trying to deal with a bank or something.

you habe moar?

Her expression is blank, her eyes are empty, her smile broken.

Her identity swept under the rug, hidden. for no one to ever excavate after years of self abuse and ridicule.

>tie tucked into skirt
what

They are just people trying to do their job.
Sometimes Companys like their employees to do something a specific way even though it might not be the best.

Harrison!?

Dear Lord. I have a wife I love but I would destroy Olivia Munn. Life goal to eat her ass and cum on her belly

>Life goal to eat her ass
She poops from there dude

Yeah, but hopefully not while I'm munching on her

sexual innuendo

her tie is your penis, user

and?

>She poops from there dude
Thats the point. I fucking love that musty poop smell on a cute chick's asshole

Hnnng

??

how is a fetish edgy

I'm kinda OCD about hygiene and getting an illness or disease. Her ass and pussy better be squeaky clean if I'm going to lick it.

I'm the guy with the wife who wants to fuck Olivia. I've never known a partner to not keep that area clean when there's a chance of it happening. It's not an everyday thing, it's a special thing.

Eating your lady's ass is both a dominant and a submissive act, depending on the context. If she's keen, she'll keep clean. If she's not interested, I won't be there.

Smelling mummies used undercrackers dont count virgin.

It does if mummy is cute

Not right now she don't

Sup Forums - rimjobs

It's a great, cheap option to have your components shipped off to the midwest, wiped clean and replaced with less expensive equivalents so Best Buy and other major retailers can sell your components at refurbished markup while the new, cheap components just werk (a little bit of tech lingo L.O.L.)!

kek, I'll just down some vodka and go for it, don't give a fuck.

My immune system isn't shit, never had a problem with it. Just don't do it to random ladies you just met in the bar.

I used to work for Geeksquad in a suburban Best Buy. All the guys were so far up their own asses they thought they were God themselves. Just because they knew how to install Windows they thought they ruled everyone.

Other than them, the work environment was pretty comfy. If the day is slow, just fix the computer on the counter while waiting for the next customer. On heavy days, just make as many customer tickets as you can (unless the issue can be solved right there) then fix them tomorrow. Get to buy stuff at manufacturer orice cuz boss is a bro.

Workspace-wise: great placen 10/10

Employee-wise: gonna have to take a gamble, or get a girl. Most Geeksquad girls tend to be nice and quiet.

Would I send my computer for repair: only if Google fails me

Don't you mean CuckSquadâ„¢?

newfriends cant spot a shoop this days

:^)

>Would I send my computer for repair
If that's ever even an option then you need to square up your life little boy.