GOT (((CCNA))) TODAY, WHO 300K STARTING NOW BITCHES???

GOT (((CCNA))) TODAY, WHO 300K STARTING NOW BITCHES???

Seriously now, took ICND2 today and passed it easily, i think i had major luck with questions, litearlly half of them were piss easy. Other half was like 50% educated guess and 50% total guess. But Sim questions were easy as fuck

Luckily i will get a job now in this god forsaken country

congratulations

what country

Have fun taking the blame when some retarded executive gives out his password

Eastern Europe

Luckily i live in so we have a chance to fuck someone up right in the head with no real consequences.

I am more concerned with salary

Also, do you recommend pursuing CCNP or actually learning upper TCP/IP layers aka working with servers (both linux and win ones)

That's not a country
Kill yourself

You just mad cuz i'm >300k now

300k in a currency that doesn't matter? Wow congratz, can't wait till you realise eastern countries are total shit and IT department in general is underpaid as shit over here.
Go work for a larger bank, at least the working atmosphere is better there

300k in what, roubles?

I think that's almost minimum wage in America

why so serious, this is a friendly cisco thread

Yeah, i know the pay is shit, but any pay is better than no pay

Congrats, the neets on this board are just mad.

The point is a CCNA will not boost your chances of getting hired, atleast not significantly, not in this area

Congrats! I just got my CCNA a week ago, but I did 200-120. I think I'm gonna study CWNA over the summer so I can increase my employer appeal. Also really interested in InfoSec; will probably try to do OSCP by the end of this year. I know it's a long shot, but I figure I'm smart enough to accomplish it, no humble brag intended :P

Congratz reddit

Which area are you talking about?

Holy fuck, are you me?

I also thought about CWNA and i also fancy InfoSec.

Eastern Europe :^)

Don't think so, given that i'm not in Eastern Europe haha. Got into this a bit late though: I'll be starting final year at uni at the end of summer, and I need to get a job :S I think IT will be the way to go

Also, I've heard CWNA exam is harder than CCNA, so kinda apprehensive about that

> CCNA
> Not CCNP
> 300K STARTING NOW

I've looked at CWNa and my main concern is that it looks...retarded. Seems like it doesn't teach you anything useful in real life

Hell, even CCNA is retarded with this Frame Relay shit and litearlly no Wireless

I think it looks pretty cool desu, cos there's a certain beauty about learning about the way things work and optimizing that. Normies are too busy using the data infrastructure and bitching about
>muh 4g isn't fast enough
but I think it's cool af to learn about all of it. Might be biased though. Also, I have the 4E of the study guide if you want it. Which country in Eastern Europe?

>Also, I have the 4E of the study guide if you want it.

Post plox

>Which country in Eastern Europe?

One of the shittier ones

>Post plox

Found it, never mind

what does CCNA have to do with ((())) ?

>ICND2

Bro you had to take the baby exams as opposed to full on CNNA exam? Good luck.

Oh yeah and CCNA is practially just rote memorization and knowing basic subnetting. Enjoy working NOC for the next 3 years. Cheers!

Who entry level cert do you recommend then ?

I'd agree with rote mem bit, but it also makes sure you have a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of networking. Also, the sim questions on the exam require you to think a bit laterally.