Why hasn't his been killed off yet?

1% market share is where it's always going to be

>implying Linux is useless as much as wangblows mobile

linux is used on servers globally and everyone benefits with its existence
windows mobile is used by 5 people who got tricked at a boost mobile store and the clowns on Sup Forums who couldn't shut up about nokia a few years ago

>tfw bought into the meme
>tfw my display was broken but too much of pussy to do something about it
>tfw stuck with a crappy phone

i blame it on you guys, its your comments that made me.

It's actually below 1% now

>Listening to Sup Forums

>letting shills convince you to buy into some 2% marketshare phone
you listened to a few shills despite them being BTFO in everything from available software to features to marketshare. it was never going to take off.

just like the shills for blackberry bullshit, where are they now?
when the paradigm is shifting it's way more obvious than a few shill threads on Sup Forums
get your shit together i don't want to see you hurting again bb

C U C K E D A G A I N
LINKEK

Linux on the desktop? Far more useless.

excellent choice of memes my friend

>Why hasn't his been killed off yet?
Because it can continue existing without a single company needing to inject money constantly to it, more than one party is benefited with it for more than one purpose. In contrast if microsoft stops injecting money to WP it'll die.

>1% market share is where it's always going to be.
It's interesting how people tries to kill products they don't like. I think WP is a good example of how a product can be good but if it's ignored by retailers it's marketshare will be always small. If i learned something by using linux is that marketshare is no necessarily related to quality.

For business users it's a near seamless device.

> SCCM management via existing infrastructure
> Seamless Exchange support, including rights management
> Better support for SharePoint in browser
> Common framework for Windows LOB apps

Remember, Microsoft, with the exception of the Xbox, doesn't give two shits about end users. Their focus is enterprise. Look back about 10 years to how terrible Windows CE was, but how common the HP Ipaq was. Microsoft and HP are both hoping to recapture that lightning in a bottle with the HP Elite X3.

> TL;DR - ITT stop liking what I don't like!

Eh. Not too bad. Has all the apps I need for work. Only ever need the office suit. The continuum is nice for quick presentations. It can call, send texts and emails. The camera is also very nice, compared to my other phones. Battery is inferior compared to iPhone but the removable battery means that I can carry a spare. Not the greatest but no to bad.

There is no need to kill it off. There e is only one core (windows) to sustain and maintain.

>KEK
Let me teach you, my child

C U C K E D

A G A I N

W I N C U C K

>Why hasn't his been killed off yet?
Because MS strategy is an hardware agnostic OS with windows 10.

actually it hit 2% this year

Best poorfag phone on the market by a mile. Best UI by a mile. Best Windows integration by a mile. With UWPs you can deploy on Xbox, Windows PCs, and Windows Phones with the touch of a button. Fuck off.

Surface Phone is coming next year.

I'm curious whether they're going to continue on ARM CPU with ported Win10 and UWP or actually going full x86 with win32 compatibility

>good example of how a product can be good

Royal Crown Cola is a great product, a few years ago they had a sale at the local grocery store, selling 6 packs of half liter bottles for $1.88. People just walked past it pick up Coke/Pepsi and then complain about the cost of soft drinks being so high $3.00/3.50 per pack.

This to say that people choose what products they buy, they vote with their wallets, and it doesn't matter if you think the product is good, the costumers don't agree with you, otherwise they'd buy it.

Having said all that, having been a windows phone user for almost a year. The platform is barely usable and has gotten worse with every update you may or may not receive. Microsoft has fucked over the device manufacturers, the developers and the costumers too many times for anyone to consider it a good product anymore.

Xbox exclusives became PC/Xbox exclusives. It will become PC/Xbox/phone/tablet exclusive. Then Microsoft will create an app ecosystem across all their devices on Windows 10 that will make doing routine things like watching Netflix on any device, or tv, or browsing the Internet, or whatever you can think of a shared experience that you can very easily (read: with the flick of the wrist) switch between platforms for certain functionality. Then their market share will blow up.