Why all the hate on Web Development on this board? Someone has to do it right?

Why all the hate on Web Development on this board? Someone has to do it right?

its often done shittily

> Someone has to do it right?
Well, I think everybody should do it right, not just web devs.

Ah, that makes sense. I agree then, I don't think a "Web Developer" should be a standalone job, if that makes sense. Got an offer after working an internship for a company so I never really hit the job-market to notice all the meme-tier web dev postings.

how so? nice dubs

>hate
>web development
>download.png

sorry, i don't understand your autism

webdevs show a painful level of incompetence, just like you did by leaving the filename as something mediocre

he's implying that most web deb jobs are filled by junior developer/entry-level persons. with that being said, web dev isn't the worst entry-level "door" to development, if taught with the correct approach by the senior devs/emphasis on learning the stack beneath it

sorry, i don't keep a meme filled folders of images where i would need to rename to post on 4chin you fucking austimo. i actually have, you know, a real job/ife you basement dwelling neckbeard

You seem pretty well meme'd to know about this board attracting those with autism, 'neckbeards' and basement dwellers. Seems as if my post hit a nerve :^)

>someone has to do it right
Exactly- they don't do it right.

yeah, i scroll through this board occasionally when on the loo but i don't really feel the need to ever contribute to Sup Forums aka linux distro circlejerking

of course you get it. 2016 and webpages are still trash.

maybe you need to go back to le reddit
>>>>>>>IMPLYING

WOW LMAO

>implying not changing a filename for a single use meme correlates to incompetence

fyi, im not trying to justify/defend shitty web development; just trying to have a discussion on the state of why web dev is hated. chicken or the egg.

sorry, back to your regularly scheduled programming
>install gentoo

>same pic i posted
>changed the file name
>shrunk it almost 100 percent
>thinking renaming a pic makes it OC
>sooo fucking mad

OH fuck my sides ayyy
LOL AYYY LMAO

Because there are "web developers" that steal designs from theme forest, copy paste from stackoverflow and sell that shilled shit as "hard work with 10 year of experience using latest technologies " for ~ $10k+ per site to dumb idiots while people like Terry live off welfare.

why can modern web developers only make bloated, JS-infested, flat design websites?
web designs were better looking and a lot less bloated 10 years ago.

that is what everyone seems to be doing which is why 70 percent of web pages are fucking trash. probably what moot did also that little faggot.

There are two types of programmers in this reality:

Smart people that can code, and retards that can code.

Webdev's are neither because they CAN'T code.