ITT best Android Smartphones

I'll start, Samsung Moto g4 it's pretty comfy and cheap

Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro

lumia 1520

Boost S4, it shits all over this Moto G4 meme phone AND costs less.

It was $129 last week, hope it drops down to that price again.

>inb4 "le touchjizz XDDD---"
Just install Nova to get rid of most of the lag or root it to completely remove it in like 1 minute.

how's the huawei p9 lite?

This.

shoo shoo stinky chinky

ITT: paralympics

Getting my redmi 3 s right now btw

Nexus 6

me too, shit looks great value

Blackberry Xperia Galaxy p9

The lumia is a Windows phone, not an Android phone

>it has great value
Fucking this thb

OnePlus One

Best android for less than $100?

Warp e1337

get a fucking job you neet

Wouldn't trade in my OnePlus One for anything else, nog even the OnePlus Two.

LG V10

>implying i'm not trying to jew out as much as possible

Moto g

He said best not worst.

This meme is pretty shit 2bh. Seen this thread 3 times already

Htc one m8, only thing I wish it had was thumb scanner

Vernee Thor is the best value for this price.
Only downside is no removable battery (but you can open the phone so weird decision) and average cameras.

and a better camera desu, then it would be my phonefu

All of them

Xiaomeme Redmeme Note Meme Pro

>no msd slot
>no removable battery
>everyone one of them turn molten magma hot when you run angry birds
>screens always come with a piss yellow taint
lmao

Go back to your containment general pls.

my 1+ has an sdcard
removable battery is obsolete (use power banks)
heat is not a problem unless it throttles the device (it doesn't)
I've used various sonys samsungs asus and the screen is on par with flagship samsung

>my 1+ has an sdcard
lol no it doesn't and if you're talking about those usb msd adapters then you're asking for shit to get broken

>removable battery is obsolete (use power banks)
Enjoy having to buy a new flagshit every time the battery gives up.

yes it does you autist

I don't really take pictures but this is valid

What's the durability like on cheaper Chinese phones compared to like an s5 or something?

Fucking tell us you're talking about the Oneplus X next time then you fucking mong. Whenever people say "oneplus" the first thing that comes to mind is a lack of a msd slot and the urge to vomit. Really sad onecuck gimped most of their phones, they could have become serious competition to Samshit by now if they would have kept the msd slot.

Anyone know any good Touchwiz roms?

Tried Alliance but doesn't work with Xposed Framework which is pretty much a deal breaker since I rely a lot on xposed modules/apps.

I told you "my 1+ has an sd card", which is true, sorry that I triggered you because you didn't know any oneplus device that had microsd because you're only capable of repeating other persons criticisms of the most popular most recent device from the vendor

SD isn't even good any more because google is intentionally making it almost useless. Because they're slow and unreliable and emmc storage is a fuckton better

>SD isn't even good any more because google is intentionally making it almost useless.
It's meant for videos, music, and usb storage. All your apps go into your internal memory, I thought people understood this.

>Because they're slow and unreliable and emmc storage is a fuckton better
Nigga are you seriously calling the 256GB V-NAND based 90MB's write speed Samshit "slow" and "unreliable"?

Yes I'd rather pay for a higher storage version of the phone, it would come out cheaper too as I don't see the use for more than 64GB of storage when cloud storage is a thing

>Yes I'd rather pay for a higher storage version of the phone
There are no phones with 320 or 384GB of storage space (256 msd +64/128 GB internal)

Listen the cloud is a huge unreliable meme. Unless we suddenly get a mobile carrier that provides unlimited high speed internet at 1Gbps 24/7 everywhere you go including basements AND we get a cloud storage service that will let you upload and download unlimited amounts of data at 1Gbps 24/7 then they will never replace local storage.

We should have 512GB msd cards by next year with the rate tech is advancing and the 256GB msd will probably go down to ~$100 for your poor bitch ass too.

I have an LG G3. I like it except for the battery life and the way it overheats and shuts down when outside.

>shilling this hard

I'm going to buy that 128GB card. Just wait to see if Prime Day makes it even cheaper.

lol

Writing this on 1+1, but I'm looking forward to new nexuses as I think I have some problems with sim card contacts. I lose all coverage once a week and have to reboot to fix it.

Thank you, 1+1. We've had a great run, 2014-2016 for $300 and still a great performer all around. Battery life could be better, but c'mon it's over two year old device.