No homescreen bread

>no homescreen bread

Here we go. I know it's shit. I just need to add a clock maybe.

>Wallpaper is OC

Other urls found in this thread:

userstyles.org/styles/104657/Sup
mediafire.com/download/9yxihmp8w95g7bl/Minimal_Dark.klwp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definitely a clock or something for balance

>both checkbook apps
>DS Emulator
>supercell mobile games
>Pokémon Go

You must be 18 or older to post here

Or just a social adult

"Oh no someone likes different games and apps than me! They're wrong and I should insult them! That'll show 'em"

Who likes video games

Wow, pretty fucking nice. Did you use KLWP?

Yep! This is actually my first attempt at making my own theme in KLWP, and I couldn't be happier!

Great wallpaper. Get matching icons? 6/10
5/10 - needs cleaner icons
8/10

>8/10
Make that 9

I love your setup, man. I see it all the time on /wg/'s homescreen threads, and it's consistently one of my favorites

Oh shit, gettin' an upgrade

Thanks man

Your... first attempt? Shit I've tried millions of times and I'm fucking terrible. Have you any tips

Pretty gud

OnePlus 3.

Lol I just czeched the /wg/ thread and there's a similar homescreen to mine in there. Maybe I should edit my wallpaper to have some different kind of element

haha thanks! I actually took quite a bit of inspiration from this Sup Forums userstyle: userstyles.org/styles/104657/Sup Forums

It took me a few days to get it how I liked, and I tried a bunch of different setups before I settled on this one. I guess my advice would be to just fuck around with klwp alot and learn how it works

boring

basic but decent

lovely

eyecancer-ish even tho Celty is cool

weird

I love durarara! Where did you get that pape?

This is me 7/10
5/10 too much clutter. Can forgive the fanboyism for Pokemon go but clean it up.
7/10 I can dig it but not very vibrant IMO. Boring
6/10 too much red. Wifi overlaps antradienis
8/10 icons too small. Fix for a 9/10

gasp, and on a technology board!

I'm legit thinking of looking at the tutorials but I feel like it'll be a bunch of basic bullshit

Yeah I tried to find some tutorials too, but I couldn't find any that I liked. I think it's best to learn through trial and error. Just do something, save it real quick, and see how it looks/feels on your homescreen. Rinse and repeat until you have a homescreen you love. It's probably also good to look at some homescreen threads on Sup Forums or /wg/ to get a feel for how you want it to look. I lurked in those threads for a while before I decided to make my own

drawer closed

drawer open

Thread classics.

Approved minimality.

Not bad.

Unique.

I'm only here so I don't get fined.

> generic boring black and white
Here's mine

Nice! I love really minimal homescreens

Custom edit of a Firewatch concept art piece.

Smart Launcher 3 with gesture based app access.

original image

Self-edit

I updated the icons. Opinion?

Nice gray color. A little boring but it's smooth. Icons too small IMO. I like the drawer.

How to center time on notification bar? Very bare minimum but elegant none-the-less. I love my coffee. 9/10

6/10. A true 6. It's good but all the thin white lines ruin it but I wouldn't have that theme any other way either.

Way too bare. Do you have capacitive buttons or software buttons? Even with gesture buttons the app drawer button is a necessary aesthetic.

Wallpaper plz

Also, DEATH TO RED!!!11!

Capacitive buttons, Droid Turbo.

Any buttons are an unnecessary aesthetic that draw attention away from the wallpaper desu.

Cropped it to move the logo for my homescreen

I disagree. Tastefully added or arranged buttons can compliment a background when paired nicely. Slightly offset, bright colored apps or app drawer will draw attention to the Lowe part of your screen, highlighting the mountain range and subsequently the sunset lying just over it.

Does this make you happy?

Slightly too much color but I love it. If it's possible to move it down 1 grid space then I would. Unless you like it where it's at.

>Reddit

KEKOLDS OUT

I mean, I just did that to make you happy. I'm not leaving it. I unironically cannot stand icons on my homescreen. My desktop has 0 icons as well - both on Windows and Linux.

Meh, I use reddit as well as Sup Forums. Sue me

Phones are different. Icons on the desktop are legitimately evil. Icons on the taskbar or dock are excellent though. IMO.

Anyways. It still looks good just too bare for my tastes. It's an opinion :^)

Is this an exportable file? I want this setup to modify slightly. I would appreciate it, anonymous.

R8

Here ya go

mediafire.com/download/9yxihmp8w95g7bl/Minimal_Dark.klwp

I fucking love you.

I use the original wallpaper for mine

Rate mine, and suggest anything I can do to improve it.

Get a non pedo wallpaper.

Does she really look too young?

Is pic related a better WP?

A lot.

Also the font of the clock is pretty horrible, and how did you even read it on white background? Rest is fine-o but a bit too overloaded with icons for my taste.

It's a bit unreadable but meh my lockscreen WP (which is boring af default) tells me the time.

The icons are in my opinion decent - it's just the apps I use the most. Do you have any suggestions on organising them user?

>Do you have any suggestions on organising them user?
Nah, that shit depends too much on your personal workflow, mate.

Alright, thanks for the help.

There we go, I dig this.

Nice, user!

Might try this out now, didn't really dig the black colour but this, damn.

Why the three row layout?
I tend to clutter my icons in a triangle in the bottom right, so I can reach them with one hand.

I also added a paint effect on my wallpaper that really blends well with the overlays. This is my definite finished homescreen.

I feel like I need a better clock

What does Sup Forums prefer: Apex or Nova?

Too plain m8

Smart launcher and action launcher

It's the simplest way for me to symmetrically display my most used apps

My current setup, r8 and h8 m8's

I am absolutely shameless!

Rate pls

Do you know were you are?

Stock/10

Lovely wallpaper, though.

Perfect. Can I have that wallpaper?

Pretty much the only decent one here

>not a single anime wallpaper
Neo-Sup Forums, ladies and gentlemen.

is this the cell phone desktop thread?

See
Anyways, I'm . changed things up a bit. Looking to get a new WP though, current one doesn't let me read my notification icons in the top-left well, it blends too much.

tfw default kitkat with anime cat and kilometre counter

Whatever.

My home button opens up my app drawer.*

What did you do for that?

can i has picture?

Nova Launcher setting.

I'd like to change the Long Draw effect too but whatever.

Shut up, mine is from cowboy bebop
Also r8 final version

10/10
Thanks, didn't know Nova could do that.

8/10

5/10 way too much shit

I like 7/10

Very cool 8/10

Awesome 9/10

Is WidgetLocker worth using?

here, gonna try reducing the number of icons + changing WP and will report back.