Mfw

>mfw all engineering students at college are gaymurs and talk shit about "graphics n' shit"

Fuck these preteens, man....

How do we purge these gaymurs from the tech comittee?

tfw about to start Electrical Engineering in college and in my spare time i just shittalk graphics

tfw you go to Sup Forums to escape gayming and every thread is about gpus and smartphones

>mfw I'm in first year CS and game on my alienware in class

>alienware
kys

>tfw when they loudly argue in the middle of the classroom
>it's not even a fixed topic, they go from games like minecraft all the way over wow to battlefield
>they are red or green fanboys

stay mad poorfag, I can play the witcher 3 on ultra at 60fps

>Alienware
>60 fps

Top kek.

i can do this and i probably paid half the price

Ironic. My thread's lost to the preteens again...

>in first year CS
not for long if you keep gaming

>Happy-Sad-Frog-25
>about to start Electrical Engineering
>in my spare time i just shittalk graphics
good luck

get the fuck off Sup Forums

>get the fuck off Sup Forums
NO

>graphics grow on trees, do not require good programming
>GPUs are naturally formed from special algae, do not require extremely good engineering
>My feeeeeeeeeeeeelings! I demand a safe space away from le bad gaems and le bad gaemres who play them!
Who is the whining crybaby preteen?

Why even come to lectures? That shit is distracting. I hope you sit at the very back of the class.

I don't want to miss anything important so I make sure to go to the lectures. I always sit last row so when it gets boring I just launch a game

>I always sit last row so when it gets boring I just launch a game
as a grad student who's TA'd classes, we all know. there's absolutely no subtlety among undergrads. just quietly leave.

>electricitiy enginuring
enjoy getting your prospects outsourced

>just quietly leave
no thanks, don't want to have to teacher bully me. I've seen it happen more than once, guy tries to leave quietly, teacher starts bullying and guy spills his spaghetti all over the place.

Country's always going to need electricians

>don't want to have to teacher bully me.
i'm telling you your chances are worse playing video games. if someone's a faggot enough to give you shit as you're heading for the door (assuming, of course, that you're actually trying to be discreet about your exit), they're definitely confrontational enough to give you shit for playing games.

if you're walking out and he calls you out, just say you got an emergency text and your mom is in the hospital or something. your instructor won't give you any more shit about it, everyone in the class will be "on your side", and the instructor will think twice about publicly shaming people who are trying to leave respectfully.

>your chances are worse playing video games
it's not like the teacher can see what's going on my laptop, if I stand up and walk out I'm drawing attention on me. also like I said I don't want to miss anything important, I just game with no sound so I can follow what is going on in class.

>stop liking what i don't like
>blames teens to cover up user's lack of interest

Go back to lelddit and stay there

Why the fuck do you go to college if you're gonna play vidya in class?

Clearly, you're not working to put yourself through college, I bet you even plan on switching majors, right?

Quietly leave in the middle of your unrelated rant about that jew you met in argentina and miss the on topic stuff you're parroting from books and papers? No thanks. Be less boring.

You just don't. Go look for other friends who are into interests similar to yours. I barely have any friends in CS but many who study other fields, simply because the CS shits are only into gayms, weebshit and graphics cards.

>it's not like the teacher can see what's going on my laptop
undergrads are insanely overconfident that we can't tell what you're doing. you're staring at the monitor too much for anyone sane to believe you're actually registering the lecture, and your hands are clearly in the wrong place for taking notes unless you're writing notes about "wads" of stuff and mousing around a lot. i can't think of any lazier way of being covert than simply muting the game. you're not kidding anyone any more than you fooled your parents into thinking you were actually asleep when you were 4.

you talk about the alternative like you'd get up, stretch your arms, and saunter out. i'm not saying you should do that. i'm saying you should quietly leave like you would if you were watching a movie.

and don't try to convince anyone that you can be playing video games and always be prepared to immediately switch context into taking notes again. you're fooling yourself with an incredibly flimsy lie.

this why i didn't go down the software route OP
software programers talk about games and bullshit
nothing of substance

But generally a non-game takes alot less skill then a game does unless your into robot programing and VR non -game related stuff.

also bring up topics that you want to talk about bugger the gaming teens that can't take lessons seriously.

Its a bit julivenal to tell other people to leave unless its effecting you from learning directly
(IE : can't hear the tutor or see what's going on with what ever you have to do.)

I can't help you i only did light programing.

>Just got results for my first semester of third year electronic engineering
>All good except for one class
>Got an overall pass but failed the hurdle for the exam (got under 50%)
>Have to sit another exam, if I don't pass I'll have to resit the class
>First time failing a class
Fuck this has stressed me out, I never expected to fail something. I was really happy with the exam too.
I'm meeting with my lecturer on Thursday to review the exam with her. I'm really hoping there was an issue with marking, but it's really unlikely.

Namefag

>and don't try to convince anyone that you can be playing video games and always be prepared to immediately switch context into taking notes again. you're fooling yourself with an incredibly flimsy lie.
I don't know about 'murican uni, but here nobody cares about me playing games in a lecture, so this is the only valid point.

That's a matter of game. But the games I played from time to time in lectures I can just pause at any time.
And I don't take notes, I never look at them either way. I just listen to what the lecturer says when he goes of script, so I have heared it before.
Usually that's enough.

Why are you playing video games in class?

Do you even pay for your own schooling?

>Do you even pay for your own schooling?
No, not living in a shit hole

You're still paying for it, dumbass.
Why do you think your taxes are so high?

>you pay for it
doesn't work like this user, he'll pay later once he gets a good job but for now he's being sponsored by the others as a poorfag student probably pays nearly to no taxes.

Put math and physics in it.

>tfw used some shitty laptop
>tfw only enjoyed using java/php and some little c during my time
>tfw the rest in my class just played games, enjoyed life and now having fulltime jobs being bosses and shit at companies without actually doing any coding
>tfw I sit all day long here and do nothing
h-hehe...should have gotten a macbook and pretended to be someone...