Prime day!

It's that time again folks! Anything good worth grabbing?

Prime day general.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bad-Dragon-Spritz-Seadragon-Medium/dp/B00JV46OI8
amazon.de/ZOTAC-GeForce-GTX-980Ti-Omega/dp/B011DY6LAY/ref=sr_1_1?s=prime-day&psr=PD16&ie=UTF8&qid=1468313078&sr=1-1&keywords=grafikkarte
de.camelcamelcamel.com/ZOTAC-GeForce-GTX-980Ti-Omega/product/B011DY6LAY
amazon.co.uk/AKG-K240-MKII-Circumaural-Headphones/dp/B0016MNBAM
nytimes.com/2015/08/16/technology/inside-amazon-wrestling-big-ideas-in-a-bruising-workplace.html
amazon.com/gp/product/B0150PK892/
amazon.com/Quaker-Protein-Instant-Oatmeal-Breakfast/dp/B00P25M99I/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1468334966&sr=8-1&keywords=quaker oats protein
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welp.

Sandisk 480gb SSD for under $100, pretty nice.

960GB for $160

I'm a prime memeber and it's worth it every day except for Prime Day, which is just jewish tricks to get more people to sign up for Prime.

about to log on, let's hope dis shit is better than last year

I honestly just use prime to listen to music and watch shows I normally wouldn't get on Showtime or HBO. Also the 2-day ship is nice.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE TRIAL

amazon.com/Bad-Dragon-Spritz-Seadragon-Medium/dp/B00JV46OI8

i combined this with the 30 off 150 deal for amazon rewards visa cards and it ended up being a really good deal. i wanted to wait for the really high performance ssds to come down in price but whatever, this ssd is good enough and will still be a good general storage drive whenever that happens.

amazon.de/ZOTAC-GeForce-GTX-980Ti-Omega/dp/B011DY6LAY/ref=sr_1_1?s=prime-day&psr=PD16&ie=UTF8&qid=1468313078&sr=1-1&keywords=grafikkarte
980ti for 369€ a good deal?

de.camelcamelcamel.com/ZOTAC-GeForce-GTX-980Ti-Omega/product/B011DY6LAY

>dude wipes

TOPKEK

Lots of panties.

There were some decent 60$ bluetooth headphones for like 13$ but they are gone now.

Got a Kindle Paperwhite

you literally get these prices all the time. They only increase the price and make it look like WOW SUCH A HUGE 80% SALE!!!

You're a fucking retard if you buy into this shit.

looks like a price error.

The MSI 970 is going on sale at 4:59pm UK time

So far it's looking like another failure to me. Stupid fake hype like last year.

>Buying soon to be gimped cards
Lol

>an SSD is a GPU

Please tell me where I can get a 1TB SSD for $160 "all the time".

Any good non SSD drives ?

This.

Buying one now. Free same day delivery.

Might get a PS4

amazon.co.uk/AKG-K240-MKII-Circumaural-Headphones/dp/B0016MNBAM

AKG K240 MKII for £55, worth it?

reminder:

nytimes.com/2015/08/16/technology/inside-amazon-wrestling-big-ideas-in-a-bruising-workplace.html

"At Amazon, workers are encouraged to tear apart one another’s ideas in meetings, toil long and late (emails arrive past midnight, followed by text messages asking why they were not answered), and held to standards that the company boasts are “unreasonably high.” "

everything looks hit

sure does look like a hit, fawkin outta the park

>buying a moving parts drive in the current year

The only deal I gave a fuck about (Dell tower I wanted to use as a home server) was instantly scalped by bots. Everything under computers is shitty good goy cell phone/Macbook gear now except for some HDMI and CAT cables. Amazon just needs to not have Prime Day if they're not gonna sell anything worth buying for sale price.

I bought this meme device earlier.

in all seriousness this is lack luster

>Frustration-free packaging

What's wrong, do you hate convenience or something?

>use long ded debit card to sign up for the trial
>amazon accepts it

Heh heh.

Where the hell did you find a 1TB SSD for $160. I can only find one for £200. I blame David Cameron.

Your mother is a free trial

Somebody recommend me good 2.1 speakers to cop

Any good laptop bags on sale?

>not just buying 2 and the .1 seperatly

The sale RAM prices are more expensive than they are normally priced.

>At Amazon, workers are encouraged to tear apart one another’s ideas in meetings
Oh no, I have do defend my ideas.

> toil long and late (emails arrive past midnight, followed by text messages asking why they were not answered)
Literally every big company ever.

>and held to standards that the company boasts are “unreasonably high.”
Again, literally every big company ever.

amazon.com/gp/product/B0150PK892/

good deal?

Not if you're in the US, you could've got a 970M for that price

>gaming laptop
>good deal

I bought a couple of fans that were $5 cheaper than normal... but nothing else caught my eye yet.

Closest i could find in the UK. Fuck this shit.

Prime Day is just a bullshit excuse to clean out all the garbage nobody would normally buy from Amazon's warehouses while simultaneously cleaning out your wallet.

Not to mention you also have to pay Amazon to get these """"""""""deals"""""""""".

Why are they putting these shitty overpriced 750 Evos on sale? Is it because nobody will buy them?

>Not to mention you also have to pay Amazon

free prime trial famalam

>tfw won't be able to shop until about 7pm

Worth picking up the i5 SP4 with the keyboard for 799€? Really tempted to sell my surface 3 and buy it.

You're not missing out. There's like 5 vaguely Sup Forums-related deals that aren't even good.

I hope it's not the same shitty poverty spec SP4 that's on Amazon UK.

>i5, 4gb, 128gb
Who the fuck would buy that shit? Why does the shitty config even exist?

It's still much better than the M3 or even worse the X7 on my surface 3.
It's not like it's going to be my main PC.

Is the fire tablet worth it for 30 bucks?

Alright lads. I got my credit card locked and loaded. Cliff notes me the best Sup Forums approved deals plz.

All electronics are like 5 - 10% off.. and I can still find them cheaper else where...

It's a really cheap tablet that is gonna be really slow and shit, but if you just want a super cheap tablet to do very basic stuff then sure. It's regular price is like 50 bucks.

It's $10 off. (19.99)

Should I try a comfy trackball for my work PC?

sell the fucker as soon as possible

get x230t instead

Forgot pic!

Should I get the 39€ Fire 7 tablet?
I think it's possible to flash it with a custom ROM Android, but the display resolution is really bad (1024x600) and it has no Bluetooth, GPS etc.

Don't forget 20% off of every warehouse deal

>x230t

Fuck off with your memepads and go back to tpg

Getting a T420 for uni, 4GB of RAM and a 500GB SSD.

The best thing about Amazon is how fucking massive it is and how much shit you can buy there. But that's also what makes it the worst for an event like this. I don't even know where to begin.

enjoy your atom meme
enjoy your shitty digitizer and keyboard
enjoy the price drop

>paying for Prime

Give them your edu email and you get it for free, unless you're a NEET.

That wasn't me but I don't see how a x230t will let me browse casually in bed, let me read etc... I don't want a clunky laptop.

>click computers & accessories
>realize there are no pc component deals except the odd ssd
>leave

Unless you're interested in phone/tablet shit, this sale sucks.

Why not?
Bought one for my son earlier this year. It's awesome as Minecraft/Youtube machine.

true, but for casual stuff like that i used my phone instead

i think the surface 3 is not worth the price and the price's gonna drop fast b/c of the atom

>Paying for Prime
>Using Amazon at all

>need a new shower curtain
>all the shower curtains in this deal suck

They arent on sale

OHHHH SHIT BOI OATMEAL DEALS
amazon.com/Quaker-Protein-Instant-Oatmeal-Breakfast/dp/B00P25M99I/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1468334966&sr=8-1&keywords=quaker oats protein

I have prime already but went to peek.
Ended up buying ps4 & uncharterd4 package for £239 (which is $314)

>make an amazon account
>use prime trial
>buy the prime deal items you want
>cancel prime trial

>>Using Amazon at all

I bet you think Walmart is a better option, don't you?

thass a good deal

I'm not from America.

Lmao get a load of this autistic retard

>maybe it'll be better than last year
>33% off tupperware and refurbished fire tablets!
Welp

Yeah thats why I went for it, ended up buying the last of us remastered as well.

So what are you saying, evil corporations don't exist outside America? Lol, okay.

Get a refurbished Fire 7 HD tablet instead. It's also discounted for prime day and is like $6 more

Mostly shit on sale, like always.

Bought some board and card games, but nothing relevant to Sup Forums

Buy Bloodborne and Ratchet & Clank and congrats you have every PS4 game worth owning.

i want to get one for my grandparents and put and offline wikipedia on it.

>refurbished

You mean "Cum stains cleaned from screen".

They have the Nexus 6p 128GB for $478. Is that a good deal?

Is there anything even good in general? Maybe I'm just not interested in anything. I do need a skillet
Maybe I might get a ps4 but frankly I won't use it too much.

It has 8GB of storage. probably like 5GB usable.

Yeah so?

Grabbed a PS4 for 200€ so I can finally play Bloodborne

I may do bloodborne, want the rest of the uchartereds, unravel and fifa .
Bought it really for my brother to play on whilst he rents a room off me for a few months, Ill use it though