OneDrive is Kill

So Microsoft is revoking free space earned, reducing the storage to 5GB for free users, and not grandfathering in users who joined at the 15GB starting rate. All free users are being pushed down to 5GB. I had 30GB free, the default 15GB + 15GB for using the camera upload feature on the app. Good thing I don't use that shit. Who here is cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfG8Xeefnsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who even use that shit in the first place? i prefer google botnet

OneDrive was kind of handy for the MS Office Integration, but that's essentially all I use it for. I use Dropbox and Google Drive occasionally.

lol this was announced ages ago and there was a way to keep the 15gb
your fault

joke is on you, I don't directly use anything from google

Who the fuck uses OneDrive?

Who the fuck would use memedrive in 2016?

so you don't use android?

>checkm8

eventually they will get rid of it entirely because it's not profitable and never has been and then windows 10 will be left with a broken onedrive sync feature that no one wanted anyway.

Exactly. I wonder how long it will take for them to update Windows 10 installers to not have it open on start by default.

Isn't google drive just superior in every way?

>tfw Baracuda killed off Copy

;_;

I have used OneDrive once to transfer some pictures from my phone to my desktop PC at home in a rush. About the only thing it was ever useful for.

I use OneDrive a lot. I actually have 1.2TB in there now... this is only a bad deal to freeloaders

Who knew using free internet storage was unreliable?

I run my own "cloud" (kek) services from home. Pics and Vidyas also sync with Plex and ready to stream to all users on the server.

>hey, we'll give you UNLIMITED space for office 365 subscription
>one idiot puts terabites of stuff on his promised UNLIMITED space
>MS calls it abuse and instead limits everyones to 1/3 of of what it was
GG

Who pays for office? I still have my Office 95 and 97 discs and literally nothing is changed.

>not using FTP with a server you own

They have to know that this will definitely lose users for them. Dropbox has several ways to earn extra space and they've never backpedaled on any of that in the years that I've used it.

Apparently Megaupload is c0ming back with 100GB free space, though god knows when that is

this

>mfw was early ealry adopter
>mfw they cucked me to Office365 + 1TB OneDrive for free like month ago
>mfw

>ever trusting Microsoft

youtube.com/watch?v=RfG8Xeefnsk