Apple id activation lock

I got an iphone thats stuck on the activation lock and there's no way i can find out the original owner of the phone. Is there a way i can bypass it without the apple id?
Pic related its a 5c

>there's no way i can find out the original owner of the phone
Really? You could just ask the person you stole it from.

Well i mean i needed something to play Pokemon on so dont judge man.

give it back Jamal

No. We get this same fucking thread every week since 2013 when Apple started iCloud locking. The phone is totally fucked. The lock is not stored on just the device. The serial number is blacklisted in iTunes servers. Every time you restore it'll get relocked. You can't restore without iTunes. You can't change the serial number. The phone is a paperweight. Fuck off and take you pokeeshit weeaboo trash with you. Never post on Sup Forums again.

You know what you've done is a felony right? I'm reporting you to the feds right now, please don't run anywhere as they will shoot you. Just remain calm, stay where you are, and put your hands up when they break the door open.

Right because you have now intimidated me so much i will never post on this anonymous image board again.

They'll still shoot me man you a murderer

Fuck off you little nigger. Nobody cares about what you think. Pack up your weeb shit and go back to Sup Forums.

That's why I told you to put your hands up when they break open the door. This is for your own good.

Dirty summerfags. Nobody cares. Your app is gay and so are you. Find a bottle of bleach and chug it until you die.

Why you so mad man we can talk this i got some chicken just come round to your moms house well talk it out eat some chicken then after ill bang your mom.

Filthy dumb newfag scum. Don't delete your posts like a pussy.

>Here we go, starting to see the fun police come out with Pokémon Go. "Oh noes the world is passing you by, get out there and experience life for reals". Like their experience is the only way to do things.
I've seen people brought together by this silly little app.
People with social anxiety are able to muster up the courage to talk to other people and make a connection when normally tbey would have been too scared.All because they are able to find a common connection, through this silly little app. I just see you hating.
I've seen total strangers strike up conversations and become friends. These friendships could last the day. They could last a lifetime. All because of this silly little app. I just see you hating.
I've seen people get out and exercise, in an attempt to play this silly little app. I just see you hating.
I've seen guys in souped up cars that would have picked on the kids who liked pokemon 10 years ago in high school using this silly little app. I've seen girls that would normally yell nerd at people who play video games,using this silly little app. I just see you hating.
I've seen the young and the old playing on this silly little app. I just see you hating
Not everyone can live in a perfect world where they can go out every weekend and have a massive adventure. Some live at their own pace. And to some this silly little app can provide that massive adventure.
Let people do their own thing. Everyone is different. If this silly little app isn't for you, then that leaves all the more pokemon for us.

The world sees your autism.

My mother is dead you disgusting welfare chimp.

Give it back Tyrone.

Give it back Tyrone

Uh-Huh all right okay yep im into necrophilia though man and that shit REALLY gets me going ya'kno

>would probably faint after stubbing his toe
Sure thing, kid. Hang yourself.

You really think you're any closer to removing that iCloud lock? You're dumbass OP.

Hey man i was just defending myself

You're being a child. A child who can't use google.

Right, i used google and came with nothing so why not ask obscure website with a history of misbehavior involving hacking and the like. That's logic. But you would look at the 4th reply to the thread and call me childish?

Give it back Ray Ray

Shaquille, give it back

Return the phone, Jamal.

Give it back, Rashonda J'aniqua

DeMarcus please!!

Give it back DeShawn

give it back leeroy

Because that same misbehaviour was done for one purpose. 4 the lulz.

Helping you bypass activation lock does nto bring any lulz so fuck off and give that iPhone back JayQuon