Pokemon Go Linked to CIA

infowars.com/pokemon-go-linked-to-cia/

The developer of Pokémon Go, Niantic, Inc., was founded by John Hanke.

John Hanke received his MBA from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley in 1996. Prior to business school, he worked in foreign affairs for the US Government in Washington, DC, and Myanmar.

He previously received funding from the CIA’s venture capital firm In-Q-Tel to develop what eventually became Google Earth.
In-Q-Tel was once described as an “independent strategic investment firm that identifies innovative technology solutions to support the missions of the U.S. Intelligence Community.”

The CIA established In-Q-Tel in 1999 as its venture capital arm to “identify and invest in companies developing cutting-edge information technologies that serve United States national security interests,” according to the firm itself.

Can't wait until they start putting legendary pokemon at police stations, poling booths and fema camps. You have already given them all of your contacts, texts, browser history, videos off you phone etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

pando.com/2015/07/01/cia-foia-google-keyhole/
engadget.com/2016/07/11/pokemon-go-on-ios-is-digging-deep-into-linked-google-accounts/
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>infowars

>infowars
Alex pls

>Sup Forums is this paranoid about fucking pokemon

Wew

That sounds like a really weak link to the CIA.

>infowars

Any and all future opinions of yours are marked "too retarded to live"

inb4 lizardmen come to take me in the night

Fuck off

>Can't wait until they start putting legendary pokemon at police stations, poling booths and fema camps. You have already given them all of your contacts, texts, browser history, videos off you phone etc.
You were doing so well and then you had to ramble like an autismo.

Everything said is easily sourced from multiple locations. What do you disagree with?

John Hanke is the founder of Google Earth and Pokemon Go.

John Hanke previously worked for the government.

John Hanke has recieved money from the CIA/In-Q-Tel before.

Fucking sheep.

>infowars

Professor Oak, I'm CIA.

pando.com/2015/07/01/cia-foia-google-keyhole/

Google is just a data mine for the government.

Pokemon Go = Niantic Inc. = Google

They have been selling your information for years. Nothing new.

If the website or program is free, you are the product.

>infowars

>infowars

some CIA agent is giggling at your massive collection of hentai right now and putting rare pokemon on locations he wants you to go map/record for him

>infowars

This thread is being raided by CIA niggers. Don't let the shills win.

>infowars

For a board where people are getting bitched at for using proprietary Wlan-drivers, everyone here seems awfully relaxed about a program which turns thousands of people into literal drones running around, photographing stuff and sending more meta-data to Nintendo than the CIA can dream about.

I heard people already managed to play it from their PC with fake gps.

It's just Sup Forums spillover.

millions of drones...

they aren't just mapping the world they are mapping the inside of your houses.

That reminds me a lot of that Southpark episode with the human iCentipede.
I guess people really don't give a shit anymore about their personal rights if the can see a chizard jumping around on their screen in return.

And people called me paranoid for putting black electric tape over my front and back cameras along with denying all camera rights, including the camera.

pol/ raus

>Infowars

>26 replies
>14 posters

CIA saying >infowars 10 times

>infowars

Just use a fake Gmail account, a prepaid system, and don't go inside.

Problem solved

Nobody cares. I'm not a fucking criminal.

>Can't wait until they start putting legendary pokemon at police stations
lmfao this is an amazing idea

>All the people who are spamming ">infowars" who don't realize that many people here believe in this type of spying and privacy invasion shit
>there are newfags on Sup Forums who are naive enough to believe that the government and third parties spying on you is good or not detrimental

It's just one guy and it's probably just a bored shitposter.

>infowars

who the fuck gaymen on the phone, it barely lasts to night just to whatsapp friends and family, and a few calls

>november 8th
>holy shit there is a mewtwo at the polling site!

show up at polling site

>free masterball if you vote hillary

>classic iphone user

>infowars
Fuck off Alex Jones.

I actually have memexus

>who the fuck gaymen on the phone, it barely lasts to night just to whatsapp friends and family, and a few calls

t. iPhone 6S Plus owner

Which one, because the 6P can go a whole day and only get to 50%

5x

"We recently discovered that the Pokémon Go account creation process on iOS erroneously requests full access permission for the user's Google account. However, Pokémon Go only accesses basic Google profile information (specifically, your User ID and email address) and no other Google account information is or has been accessed or collected. Once we became aware of this error, we began working on a client-side fix to request permission for only basic Google profile information, in line with the data that we actually access. Google has verified that no other information has been received or accessed by Pokémon Go or Niantic. Google will soon reduce Pokémon Go's permission to only the basic profile data that Pokémon Go needs, and users do not need to take any actions themselves."

Source: engadget.com/2016/07/11/pokemon-go-on-ios-is-digging-deep-into-linked-google-accounts/

>already collected all the data
>guys we are sorry we never meant to spy on you
>seriously you can believe us because we say so

(YESSSSSSSSS HE DOESSSS NOT SSSSUSSSPECT)

>infowars

They are already drones if they have a smartphone. The whole stack is compromised down to the hardware level, so I'm not going to freak out over a single app.

look out everyone, this guy has it all figured out!

>already collected all the data
Collected what data? Niantic did a $20M series A with money from Google. The entire fucking company was spun out of Alphabet.

>mfw they don't get to bring friends

>captain, we need to bring in tyrone
>initiate operation voltmelon

>infowars

BANE?

i have nothing to hide, i'm not a criminal

>why do you want privacy?
>the government should be able to view/listen/watch me at all times to keep me "safe"
>what you dont agree? are you some kinda criminal or something?

beginning of the end

>le government

Look I know you're mentally challenged, but fucking Pokemon of all things has nothing to do with any government.

>nothing to do with the government
>created by a guy that used to work for the government and still receives money from the government

pick one

Whatever you freetards say, the Pokemon devs have a good sense of humour

>infowars

CIA?

was catching them all part of your plan?

Hah, I'm friends with the Haas family. Wally invested in a startup that I worked on - very hands off. Cool people.

>ITT: CIA niggers

Good. The earth is shit, so who cares if it burns?

So if you have installed Pokemon Go, Google has now full access to your Google account, wow...

>something slightly un-PC is potentially HORRIFYING to millennials
I fucking fucking FUCKING HATE MILLENNIALS GRRRRRRAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!

its just a friendly innocent app you paranoid asshole

Hopefully Big Bro will be really cool and stick legendaries in the seediest smut shops stocking super scarce sexy slutty silicone statues.

6s+'s battery is actually good........for an iphone

>They haven't gotten all this from all the Google services you've ever used already
>People who play this are also almost guaranteed to have a Facebook, Snapchat, etc anyway

Cool beans

>Head designers of infinity ward went to EA
>They used to work with Activision
>They must still be involved with Activision

Nice logic train

would explain why battlefront was garbage

Damn, you are right, I better now begin wearing tin foil hats.

If you use pokemon go prepare to be fucked.

You signed an Arbitration Clause.

The US judicial system will not help you.

Your information will be used by Alphabet Soup eg. NSA/CIA/FBI/DEA/DOJ etc.

did you honestly expect a strong link to the cia

>infowars

expecting me to believe a story that is not sourced from JewNN or the Jew Street Journal

lame sarcasm post, go back to Sup Forums infowars shill nigger

>FEMA camps
How did that tin foil meme even start?

what is linux?

the same way the interracial breeding grounds meme did, lots of retards pushing it

So many
>infowars
posts, yet no one fucking does that when it's The Verge, Vox, Arse Shitnica, Huffington Post, Vice and the million other propaganda sites from the other side.

>infowars

>infowars

why would pokemon go be "supported" by the CIA?
I played it for the last 2 days and found that:
>people are more active,
>they move aorund in random pattern
>they socialize more
>they visit more places and citys

Especally point 2 "they move around in random pattern" is very disadvantage to the CIA and NSA because they want to create movement patterns of very person, when they walk aorund in unfamiliar areas and pattern their whole system just got worthless.

The problem is there is an intellectual elite that dominates government and business. They work the revolving door going from Alphabet Soup to the private sector and back.

Even if you opt of arbitration and even if that data is not explicitly given to Alphabet Soup, the they will have access to it.

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

>infowars

no siriously guys.

have you never questioned the freedom in linux systems? freedom as in beer and in freeman?

is it all just bait? to smite a loop??

One loop to rule them all, one loop to find them,
One loop to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

>infowars

>In-Q-Tel invests any amount in any company
>OMG it's the CIA
take a vast international bureaucracy, name drop one of its random civilian arms, and watch alex jones fans agonize over their narrow conception of what a modern intelligence agency is

>infowars

>at holocaust museum
>cant resist pulling out phone and playing pokemon go
>wow fucking triggered

stay blind. im sure that alphabet soup couldnt even hack the san bernadino iphone they are so powerless.

oh man now that i read it, it's even better

>In-Q-Tel invested in Google Earth
>a guy was working on it
>he left and founded niantic
>puts out a shitty game
>gets lucrative nintendo contract for new version of said game
>they are now "linked"
>nintendo is the CIA