/csg/ Chink Shit General - chinked again edition

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Want to contribute to the infographic? Take the best possible photograph you can take of your favourite chink shit (this can by anything from chink smartphones, memebuds/headphones, chink SSDs, powerbanks to quadcopters and include some of its pros and cons.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News:

user gets chinked on shipping user gets chinked, orders screen protectors, gets fishing hook
user gets chinked on H101 propellers user gets chinked on UV lamp, turns out it's just some blue led lamp user gets chinked on VR headset, get a broken one user receives his $0.99 chink mouse user receives his IR thermometer More chink shit arrives user gets his Ganzo knife Teclast X80 Power still not getting delivered

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
ebay.com/itm/Portable-Mini-7W-CREE-XPE-Q5-LED-14500-AA-Flashlight-Torch-Lamp-Light-Powerful-/201472057288?hash=item2ee8ab9fc8:g:CLYAAOSwHQ9WUu3b
aliexpress.com/store/product/Cattle-Men-male-short-design-vintage-crazy-horse-Genuine-leather-zipper-Around-Wallet-Purse/518073_32514947320.html
youtu.be/VN-WCsjLHmY
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_260124.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_4U7pEuzaYA
youtube.com/watch?v=LtXmsxRdiUw
aliexpress.com/item/High-capacity-Power-Bank-Portable-external-battery-pack-Charger-Dual-USB-Powerbank-For-all-Cellphone-mobile/32651184948.html
pt.aliexpress.com/item/HD-7-Inch-Car-DVD-For-VW-SAGITAR-JATTA-JETTA-GOLF-V-POLO-BORA-With-3G/840114102.html?scm=1007.13482.37805.0&pvid=1a03f792-7e42-4416-9438-127c4353fa2a&tpp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last thread

reminder

Holy shit a lot of people got chinked this time

Great man isn't he?

Whats the deal with Singapore Post?

Ive been sat on '2016-07-10 09:55 Arrival at Destination Post (Country: GB)', since Sunday night, no tracker on Royal Mail but they do have a record.

What am I being reminded of?

Why is gearbest still witholding the Teclast x80 power orders? Is it not in stock or what?

The 30 cent MicroSD card readers arrived. Going to post speeds soon, but here's a shark fully inserted into one.

RIP sharks

What's the manlet version of redmeme not 3

the mi5

obviously nothing note-related

>iphone5s

>that picture
youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

There's of shortage of tablets

guys i updated miui and facebook autoinstalled
what the hell was that. im scared
its like noodle and burger botnets are closing in on me

redmi 3s

fucking retard

You're contributing to changing the western cartell while creating jobs in Asia at the same time. Enjoy your hefty salary while it lasts, game theory isn't forever.

explain

Patience my son

I ordered my chinkshit on 15th of june, it still hasnt arrived but i least i know it got to europe

C.U.S.T.O.M R.O.M

nah

pissphone pls go

Reposting this, not sure if fake but they are cheaper than GB.

ebay.com/itm/Portable-Mini-7W-CREE-XPE-Q5-LED-14500-AA-Flashlight-Torch-Lamp-Light-Powerful-/201472057288?hash=item2ee8ab9fc8:g:CLYAAOSwHQ9WUu3b

Just offered 2 bucks for 2 and surprisingly it didn't auto reject my offer.

Does it work on win10?

Least until the urban population of china grows large enough that they have some really nasty revolutions or something. China is not politically stable, long term.

Possible chink shit fishing reel?

Already have a great rod but my shimano reel was terrible quality for how much I paid for it

Seller with good reputation and many sales. It's probably real user.

#
Forgot link to chink wallet.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Cattle-Men-male-short-design-vintage-crazy-horse-Genuine-leather-zipper-Around-Wallet-Purse/518073_32514947320.html

Survivors of the previous revolution think it was a mistake.

Here are the speeds. It wasn't an empty card, but had about gig and a half of shit.

Tested on win10

Not a communist revolution, that shit is dumb. When you have enough poor, angry people, they start fucking shit up.
However, china is getting pretty fucking good at running a dystopia, so I'm not going to say that a dystopia is impossible, especially when running slave labor camps is so profitable.

>tfw made the news again

That's good because I have a fetish for these flashlights.

This is what happends when you buy chink batteries.

youtu.be/VN-WCsjLHmY

Where's the user that wanted to buy leashes for his children? I found one that comes with a backpack.

www.aliexpress.com/item/back-pack-for-black-children/32601457665.html

I just steal the batteries at work.

Should i buy this, g
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_260124.html

No idea where from but a family member paid £6/8$ for a 512GB usb 2.0.
Some of us said it had to be fake, after him copying a lot to the usb it seems to be genuine.

Sometimes you can get surprised by impossibly cheap things.

I've also been seeing a number of vr headsets running android too, looking out for reviews.

>after him copying a lot to the usb it seems to be genuine.
Chinks are smarter than he is.
Without hw2test there's no chance it's real.

Protip: It wasn't real

B A A R N
A
A
R
N

You should tell him to run a h2testw on it to see if it's actually real.

I'm looking for a large spotlight for camping and nighttime fishing and I was gunna pick up a 11xCree LED flashlight running off 4x18650 batteries. Is there anything I should be wary of when looking for something like this?

Also what should I look for in a chink knife?

TLDR; Need a giant chink portable sun thrower and a folding knife.

Your family member.
Got scammed.

> When you have enough poor, angry people, they start fucking shit up.

Sounds a lot like USA right now...

Just like a shark.

laat me met rust!!!!

>pull memory stick out
>test fails
wow so crazy

Any interesting chink shit on Amazon?
I have a 10 bucks gift card, any cool gimick will do

Hi guys, please give me views. I want gearbest points.

You get more GB points with more views?

This is what I'm currently leaning towards but I sort of want on thats got a similar form factor to a giant maglite running off either 18650 or 32650s cells.

Are there any clues when the Xiaomi notebook will be announced?

Anyone have experience buying women's clothing from china? Can anyone give me a nonshill review of some of the stuff you got?

i got long sock
they're good

>what's a shark

I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU

just because you say you are "women" dosent mean you are.

(TT)

they never said they were ;)

≥Ye

Comfy Tech Reviews here, just posting a quick review I did of the Mitu phone stand. I think pretty much everyone in /csg/ has one so I kept it brief.

I'll have more reviews soon, I've been trying to rebuild my PC after a major hardware crash.

Re: radio show/podcast, I should have more information really soon. There should be one this week!

That looks like another fake. The last rumors said that it would be released sometime this year.

I'm really doubtful they'll actually release one.

Why do you have to post it two times?

I didn't notice that one, I didn't post it. Must be one of my subs.

Can I use good goy points and promo codes on the same order?

You probably don't want to use that cheap thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=LtXmsxRdiUw

I've bought a few things and I would say it's worth it. No weird skin conditions, just wash it before you wear it. Pay attention to the sizing, it's usually smaller, so order a size up. Read the feedback, just in case. Clothing will usually come in a clear plastic bag in a gray plastic bag.

GB shipping method recommendation?

Also, is epost the same as ePacket?

no

read up their FAQ on points

I think so

Hi Sup Forums

Has anyone had one of these blow up yet?
aliexpress.com/item/High-capacity-Power-Bank-Portable-external-battery-pack-Charger-Dual-USB-Powerbank-For-all-Cellphone-mobile/32651184948.html

If you don't want to install a custom rom you can ROOT the device and install rootuninstaller and delete/deactivate facebook and other bloatware

just a friendly reminder that sharks on usb 3.0 are 80 read and 50 write

just buy UltraFire to prevent this

Not really

Fuck off pissphone

s-she is so beautiful

>she

Clothes from China are always a good idea.

No, they just give 50 points standard to every video review you post. Russians have simply taken to zooming in out of the product and dumping the video like that on youtube, easy points.

/csg/ pls

also

Netherland Post
/closed

>my fat misshapen figure is the chink's fault!

nigger mentality.

w-what. even if she had a "D" i would do her

How 'bout chink sunglasses, are they any good and any "brand" or make I should look into?

Also looking at a car radio, any experience with this brand?
pt.aliexpress.com/item/HD-7-Inch-Car-DVD-For-VW-SAGITAR-JATTA-JETTA-GOLF-V-POLO-BORA-With-3G/840114102.html?scm=1007.13482.37805.0&pvid=1a03f792-7e42-4416-9438-127c4353fa2a&tpp=1

>$14.40
+$21.05 shipping to US

fuck no, there's easily better stuff on etsy for that price.

my first chink from gb. take take some guesses before i tear it and show you niggers

ask

ganzo dildos.

xiaomeme phone/powerbank
mouth fedora
flashlight

flat pressured headphones

Xiamou RedMeme 3

It's a battery pack