WTF

WTF!

Seriously WTF you asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwtQiHa0Haw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

github is officially the most user hostile dev company

The San Francisco font is actually based as fuck. Even on non-retina displays. I feel bad for the wincucks that have to Segoe UI and shit.

Just kidding, suck a dick, Pajeets™.

WTF

What are you commenting on?

looks great desu senpai

you mad, subhuman windows/linux users?

WTF
SERIOUSLY WTF
WTF

Github recently changed their default font to San Francisco, because they didn't feel like they've done enough of a disservice to the developer community this year

>Reddit
>twitch
>Can't even spell programming

Typical mac users.

Gay crybaby shit no sane person cares about.

Get fucked.

Kill yourself, wintard. Mii

I don't understand what the problem is. Then again, I don't use Github because I'm not lured in by fads and employer's propaganda that they use to find easily-exploited workers.

Oh, and I find it kind of funny that a board primarily populated by Linux users is complaining about a font.

>Oh, and I find it kind of funny that a board primarily populated by Linux users is complaining about a font.

What's really funny is they're not Linux users, they're Linux losers.

you sure told them off lad xDxDxDxD

>t. macfag

>what is infinality

>wintards will never have good fonts or good font-rendering
>windows will never not render fonts at the kernel level
How does it feel, Microsoft™ Certified Solutions Experts™ (ie Pajeets)?

What the fuck is a San Francisco font? I hope you're not actually whining about the stylized graphic representation of letters.

WRONG BOARD

>>>/FA/
>>>/LGBT/

> >what is infinality

Yes, with enough fucking around, you, too, can have fonts that look as great as... uh... Windows had in... 1998ish.

Good job, guys. I'm sure 2016 is finally the year of Linux on the Desktop.

see

i keep forgetting even installing a package is considered "enough fucking around" to winbabbies

enjoy your kernel-level font rendering desu

Not him, but just to be clear, most good distros let you install Infinality with one click.

There are automatic configurers for Infinality available now, that let you really quickly set up Infinality settings.

You're living in 2005, buddy. Contemporary linux has the best fonts available for any kind of display.

ClearType is a thing of the past, and the only reason OSX fonts look good is due to the hidpi screens on their laptops. Today's linux blows both out of the water.

>dvdrip
>1024x576
drink bleach

wtf?

>eats shit from his own hands
>tries to insult Windows & Linux users
wew lad, wew

>S-shutup, shitnux is shitter than winfaggots!
>N-no, windows is much shittier. Shitnux isn't that shit

>Not him, but just to be clear, most good distros let you install Infinality with one click.

Yawn. Let me know when most Linux distributions feature font rendering on par with Windows and OS X out of the box.

>ClearType is a thing of the past

Not until "retina" displays are ubiquitous.

>Today's linux blows both out of the water.

Sure, sure. With enough dicking around, I'm sure it might. Probably not, though.

:^)

>i keep forgetting even installing a package is considered "enough fucking around" to winbabbies

It's ridiculous that, in 2016, Linux has such shitty font rendering out of the gate.

The whole, "but you can do X and Y to fix it!" argument is bullshit.

Plus, the last time I ran Linux on my desktop (last year), it was a crapshoot as to whether an arbitrary program would actually render fonts correctly. Like, one out of five applications I ran would have godawful shitty font rendering. Why? Don't know. Don't care. That's such an utterly fundamental thing that it's RIDICULOUS that it could even be a problem.

>requirements:
> urllib2
>wget

Is this retardation or incompetence. What do you need wget for?
r = urllib2.Request(url)
r = urllib2.urlopen(r)
data = r.read()
with open('filname', 'wb')as f:
f.write(data)

You don't need xmltodict, use regex, it's faster.

Everything you need Is in there standard lib. There shouldn't be requirement

>it's a windows and linux users arguing over their shitty fonts while OS X users sit in their ivory tower episode

>my fisher price OS can barely do anything but at least it looks good doing it

How much rupees do they pay you, sir?

What the fuck is this thread? A bunch of samefagging?

OS X can do everything linux can when it comes to work, and you won't have to think about suicide while doing it. And windows is just shit.

Show me the logic in my argument, subhuman winfag.

>implying I am a winfag

also
>and you won't have to think about suicide while doing it.
you have obviously never used the festering shitpile that is clang on OSX

More like you've never used Clang on OS X (or OS X in general). Try actually formulating an argument against OS X instead of performing damage-control, winfag.

>censors url
>page title is tunnels/booru_scraper
Truly a mystery

I'm currenlty responding to you from a retina macbook pro and even I think you're a bit pretentious.

This is really not a big deal, no? Just change the font on your local. Stylish I think can handle this.

>he thinks posting a smug madoka is an argument

i guess OSX is equivalent to Linux if your workload consists of watching anime and shitposting on Sup Forums

>mfw you're right

OS X will always be superior to Linux because of SOFTWARE. I can run nearly all of linux's shit, but not the other way around. Feels great being able to use Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, and MS Office without the need for Wine. Other than that, linux is fine. I used it for half a decade before I got a mac.

kill yourself you autistic faggot

upload it pham

It'll be "superior" for your own use cases. Many people don't need to use the software that you listed. The *only* thing macfags and linfags can probably unequivocally agree on is the fact that Windows is inferior to both.

At about $130k year, feels good enough.

>had to google the image to find about the fag twatter post about the new font on cighub

>browsing github, or any other website for that matter, without remote fonts block enabled
feels gud to be an outcast

what's bad about remote fonts. I've got ublock origin already blocking.

Where can I find "automatic configurers" for Infinality? I installed Infinality and the presets are pretty good but there are only 2 or 3 presets.

>Windows inferior to linux

Thanks but I'll take support for everything rather than havingto download tools to run my shit.

>You just don't know how to run them retard
I can, but I'm a lazy ass.

I think we can both agree Mac is the worst though.

I thought something felt different.

Linux > Mac > Wangblows.

WTF
SERIOUSLY WTF
WTF

WTF
SERIOUSLY WTF
WTF

>rather than havingto download tools to run my shit.
technically you download stuff on almost any system nowadays to run your software.

WTF
SERIOUSLY WTF
WTF

macOS > Linux > Winfags

>macOS
lmao no

sometimes its a 50kb font file, sometimes its a 5mb font file, all so i can look a a slightly different font or some variation of unicode emojis, its all sheit if you ask me

>tfw I gifted my yosemite G3 ATX case to Sarah
>tfw she is my ex now
>tfw the legacy is now Linux Mint 18 Sarah
>tfw I gave it the name
>tfw I had a bong named Sarah once
>tfw I am just amazing but still poor as fuck

My life's story is so fucked up, nobody believes what I say.

But there is cocaine visible at the horizon, at least something to look forward to.
youtube.com/watch?v=BwtQiHa0Haw

>mfw living the extremists life

Everything looks exactly the same.

What did you accomplish by bragging to us about how much of a failure you are

What did you accomplish by asking that?

WTF
SERIOUSLY WTF
WTF

>Show me the logic in my argument, subhuman winfag.

kek