/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Want to contribute to the infographic? Take the best possible photograph you can take of your favourite chink shit (this can by anything from chink smartphones, memebuds/headphones, chink SSDs, powerbanks to quadcopters and include some of its pros and cons.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News:
user tests $0.30 mSD readers user unboxes Ruizu X02 user finds Supercard for GBA on Gearbest Anons talk about how well the Orange Pi is working for their uses user nearly chinked by a promo code that raises the price user tries ordering from Taobao user unboxes Motospeed keyboard user offends Aliexpress support Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.aliexpress.com/item/32672119908.html?productId=32672119908&productSubject=Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Official-Global-Firmware-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650&spm=2114.13010608.0.56.Ks1k8s&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail
m.aliexpress.com/item/32650541724.html#autostay
aliexpress.com/store/2292005
s.aliexpress.com/uAzIbu6r
banggood.com/Original-XIAOMI-5_1V-2_1A-10000mAh-Power-Bank-For-Smartphone-p-977406.html
banggood.com/Xiaomi-Original-2_7-Inch-165-Degree-1296P-Car-Recorder-Support-ADAS-p-1016478.html
aliexpress.com/item/VENTION-Micro-USB-To-USB-OTG-Adapter/32507583864.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-Universal-New-22-in-1-mobile-phone-Opening-Pry-Repair-Screwdrivers-Tools-Kit-Set/32444258024.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You may want to cancel your order and buy it again at a cheaper price.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Second for what do we have here

I'm happy that you included my post about the orange pi, but you might want to include the others

(seedbox)
(linux)
(general computing)
(Kodi)

Anyone have any recommendations on these things? They keep getting lost at the place I work at.

stop losing them

So, just got my xiaomi dash cam.

pretty good, the app disconnects from the camera randomly but i was able to set it up within the camera itself, UI is pretty self explanatory.

the cable that it came with was nice and long, long enough to route it through my dash and up the side of my windscreen.

Box it came in was also nice, where the screen of the camera is has foam on it to protect it.

Camera asks for 5v 2.1A, cant speak chink but I assume its asking for it, but the accessory socket adapter it comes with is a 5v 1A supply.

Some sunglasses and my second fountain pen + ink

can also post images if anyone is interested.

Thanks for linking those! I was in a bit of a hurry since the last thread was on page 10, so I just linked to the top of the reply chain

What the fuck is wrong with the chinks?

I ASK THEM SPECIFICALLY TO SHIP MY 2 ORDERS WITH BELGIUM POST AND THEY SHIP THEM WITH CZECH POST

Czech post takes 30 days at least. Belgium post gets my chinkshit here in 10 days

FUCKING CHINKS

My order that shipped on June 13th with Czech Post... is still in "Acceptance". It has not moved yet.

Are there any decent 16:10 chink monitors?

Exactly. I have an order placed on 15th of June, it still hasn't arrived. As far as that shitty tracking goes, it's somewhere in prague

>Check out random
>Find these
Truly some wonderful technology.

QUICK TELL ME WHERE TO FIND REPLICA WAYFARERS OR THIS FROG WILL DAT BOI YOU

that's a turtle

Nowhere, replica Wayfarers are impossible to find.

Where can I buy a Teclast X80 Power? Gearbest is backordered till fuckwhen.

>TES

They have it in stock, the silver version. I just ordered one.

Wait for the golden version to be back in stock, it's gonna be the second batch so maybe it solves the screen flicker issue

I am probably going to go the same route as you, get an SSD with the optical drive enclosure for my HP Probook 440 G2 laptop.

I could never live with a gold tablet

Got myself a cheap gold cable to match my cheap gold redmi.

What am I in for? Will it shit on me in a week?

no bully ;_;

missed another package, i wonder whats inside!

Does this mean my shit is now being brought to my country?

Can someone help a bro out? Looking at this phone here:
m.aliexpress.com/item/32672119908.html?productId=32672119908&productSubject=Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Official-Global-Firmware-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650&spm=2114.13010608.0.56.Ks1k8s&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail

Pretty confused by the description. He says it's not the international version just global rom, so does that mean it's the China mobile/unicom edition? Trying to see if it will work in canada. It has the supported frequencies but I dont know if I trust the description.

Sharks or headphones

It just left china

Its a JinHao X750 SS, my third fountain pen

yes post some.
How is the bit rate, did you try to change it.

Fuck

everything alliexperss.

Don't be mad, i ordered on june 15 and i still didnt get it

It's always the Jinhao!

It might not be tech but I recently got my skate tool. Time to be rad on the go B)

Pictures are blurry because used messenger's cancer camera app thingo.

Screen is fine, you can set how long before it turns off when recording, lowest is 1 minute.

shit it comes with.

haven't even tried the adapter it came with, already had a 2x2.4A adapter.

example image

Damn, these are nice.

yeah, much happier with with this, my old one was an absolute heap of shit, it would focus on dust or rain on the windscreen.

Any difference between chink and real Aeropress?

Is that a "picture" or a screen grab? If that's a picture that looks much better than my SJCAM M10+. If that's a screengrab that looks like buttered ass.

screenshot from a video.

however, this is the dashcam not the action cam, slightly different, unsure of the specs of the action cam.

Oh sure I thought it was the Yi Action Cam. Carry on.

m.aliexpress.com/item/32650541724.html#autostay

Tell me about king dian, will i get chonked?

the Yi Action Camera has been discontinued I think. There's a new Yi Action Camera 2, but its like $200 so you could just get a gopro

Anons seemed to be pleased, but report if you aren't.

the go pro is still 400$

But the SJCAM is cheap as free. I got my M10+ for 80$ on Amazon Warehouse Deals and it still had the screen protector on the back and on the lens. It does 2K max not 4K but I've been real happy with it so far.

Thinking of getting an H9 Action Cam from gearbest. Its around 40€. Is it any gud?

There's cheaper gopro's though

Anyone have a rn3p that is also having gyroscope/accelerometer problems?

Can't get any response out of it for the life of me

Kingdian seems to be an SSD brand that's okay.
It's the right size and it passes tests fine

Alright cheers lads

Ive bought bundles of cables from ali and gb, cables are fine cant go wrong with them

>Your shipment has arrived at the postal operator of the country of destination and will be delivered in the coming days.

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

I got the redmeme. Pretty fantastic. MIUI takes some getting used to, but it's really good.

I haven't unlocked the bootloader yet, but I'm waiting on the official way rather than the unofficial.

Got another female to female AUX jack and My male to female 3.5 connector.

No idea what to use a female to male 3.5 for other than extending any aux cable by one inch but it's pretty funny anyway

hey where do you get this message

belgium post tracking

aliexpress.com/store/2292005

if you're on the chinese rom wanting to flash into global, you don't really have to get permission

This looks interesting

On Promotion 1.2V 1450MAH 2pcs/lot USB AA Battery Rechargeable Battery AA 1.2V 1450MAH Nimh Battery 1450MAH USB AA Long Life
s.aliexpress.com/uAzIbu6r
(from AliExpress Android)

that is cool

>Nimh
>USB

Seems sketchy.

Bretty sweet

Got a link?

banggood.com/Original-XIAOMI-5_1V-2_1A-10000mAh-Power-Bank-For-Smartphone-p-977406.html

>13.99USD after Coupon Code: 314a5e

Come and get your cheap power bank. I have one and it charges at 2amp, great for fast charging phones.

Would recommend.

banggood.com/Xiaomi-Original-2_7-Inch-165-Degree-1296P-Car-Recorder-Support-ADAS-p-1016478.html

adas is a heap of shit, not worth unless you're going on a road trip or something.

shit is in chink but the app is in english.

read for anything else that i thought was noteworthy

Great deal.

Sadly I already have a 10000 mah powerbank

post more about the pen pls relative

This was a good purchase.

aliexpress.com/item/VENTION-Micro-USB-To-USB-OTG-Adapter/32507583864.html

what exactly is the purpose of these? I never quite understood, do you use it to hold more videos/movies on with a usb? Now that I think about it I'd like to do that with my tablet. Might buy one.

Yeah, it comes handy mostly with flash sticks.
It also works with keyboards, mice, even my logitech gamepad works with my phone. Yeah, but these are useless for a phone though.

Runs good in my System

This was a good deal too. Plastic prying tools are really handy if you don't want to fuck up plastic parts.

aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-Universal-New-22-in-1-mobile-phone-Opening-Pry-Repair-Screwdrivers-Tools-Kit-Set/32444258024.html

>how PostNL work

>implying

Nice that, PostNL is one of the quickest postage services I've found.

Do you want more photos?

Link for the white one: www.aliexpress.com/item//32501502885.html
Link for the SS one: www.aliexpress.com/item//32332303343.html

Guys, I ordered a $0.99 mousepad a while ago and it shipped. But how do I track it?

If it says it's shipped it will probably be about two weeks from experience thus far.

to which country?

how's the girth ? comfy to hold ? I have a hero 9296 but it's too skinny to hold comfy.

rn3pro for my wife got shipped yesterday with postNL, we will see how fast it arrives

Where are you getting coupons?

It's been two exactly two weeks now.

UK, I ordered a tablet on a Saturday once and it came on Wednesday the following week.

Almost as fast as DHL but you avoid the customs charges.

If you use the standard grip, the pen feels really nice and balanced in the hand, but if you dont use the standard way of holding a pen, you wont want this one as its grip is a triangle. Out of the two fountain pens i have tried, the Jinhao 599 and x750, i would say go for the 750, as it is much nicer in the hand and it looks way nicer, for only a couple dollars extra.

Interesting. However i doubt it will be that fast to mother russia

pretty slick, I bet it works ok. they're lying about capacity, of course. 2/3 AA cells are like 800mAh max

This. After it arrived in my Country it will be delivered with DHL. Really nice.
The PostNL sorting center is in the Netherlands btw.

which app is that ?

17track

Is any of these types of things worth it?

I basically just want something so I can more comfortably emulate Pokemon and Harvest Moon with while taking a shit. That's about it.

Are there any better alternatives?
Those cheap bluetooth controllers look okaish but those require you to let go of the controller, and the big ones you attach your phone to seems a bit unwieldy.

Global came pre-loaded on it, I just need it unlocked for rooting and EU rom