Just bought a non-working pic related for $60 bucks

just bought a non-working pic related for $60 bucks.

ad said it was working fine previously and now it wont power on.

how bad did i goof Sup Forums ?

also comfy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

searchmobilecomputing.techtarget.com/definition/ultra-mobile-personal-computer-UMPC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone?

Maximum comfy coming through

saw a couple of these on ebay. they do look pretty comfy

>ftl and stalker is level 3
uh ok
>obscure indies is level 4
well i guess im level 4

You could have gotten pic related for ~$20 more.

R.I.P. in peace OP

>shitty Android phone instead of a UMPC
disgusting

If you can fix it, pretty neat. Hopefully the battery isn't kill by now to actually use it.

My Surface Pro 3 lasts ~16 hours during light-moderate use, and that's a pretty portable device in terms of weight.

thats what i was thinking. i saw one in a pawn shop a while back and didnt buy it so ive been itching to get one. the only other one i can find is over $400 which is ridiculous considering i could just preorder the pyra for that much.

looks like they still do repairs on them though so hopefully i can get it fixed pretty cheap

>angry birds processor
>UMPC
lolwut?

Anyways the phone has 4 A53 CPU cores running and 1.2 GHz and 2GB of RAM which this pretend UMPC doesn't.

It might be broken.

>architecture ideal for mobile devices
>in a mobile device
Holy shit call the cops

>muh specs
It's also running Android with no method of input other than a touchscreen. That's the opposite of comfy.

from looking on the forums it seems like they still do repairs and upgrades. they seem pretty cool about it too. gonna get in touch with them and see what happens

The term "UMPC" applies to ultra portable computers with x86 intel processors that run Windows OSs you dumbass.

>"Ultra-mobile PC (UMPC) is a hand-held computing device capable of running a Windows operating system. A UMPC is larger than a personal digital assistant (PDA) but smaller than alaptop. Microsoft and Intel created a design specification for the UMPC in a project called Origami."

searchmobilecomputing.techtarget.com/definition/ultra-mobile-personal-computer-UMPC

>>muh specs
I don't think you understand how shit the specs on that joke are. I don't think it can even play 480p youtube streams.

>It's also running Android with no method of input other than a touchscreen. That's the opposite of comfy.
>what is a bluetooth keyboard
hurrr

>b-but this phone has BIG NUMBERS
literally who gives a fuck when it's still a toy by design, they're all out-performed by a $20 core2 desktop in the end

I'm well aware of the technical meaning of a UMPC, that doesn't mean that the Pandora isn't an ultra mobile personal computer, it just doesn't fit the brand specs.

Hey user, while you're up, can you hand me a kleenex?

Also
>Bluetooth keyboard

if it's the mainboard you're shit out of luck unless they still have any in stock (which are typically >$100) or can find one off of ebay but check the power connector and battery and shit first (and be careful, the lcd cables are notorious for being easily damaged)

>looks like they still do repairs on them though so hopefully i can get it fixed pretty cheap

might depend who shipped the model to the original owner, I was ineligible to buy an upgrade motherboard because I bought from a certain person who wasn't doing the upgrade boards

I thought about buying on years ago but they're just too expensive IMO.
Instead I bought a flash cart for my Nintendo DS, and it can play a bunch of Gameboy, GB Color, and Master System roms perfectly. Probably other portables like Atari Lynx work fine too, but I haven't tried yet. I don't like to play regular console games because the screen is small and those were made for 13-19 inch TV, so it's hard to see some things.

>WoW casual scum
maybe post cata but pre-cata fuck off

>heavily modded minecraft isn't anywhere but dorf fort got two entries

given the yogscast and other lets play faggots basically make their business off of minecraft mods, probably in-between casual scum and "gamer"

then again ftl and stalker could probably be bumped up a level

The core 2 will also use ~50x as much power, if not more.

I thought it gonna make me out to be some kind of casual but rape simulators came to my rescue

>mfw my father casually plays train simulator

>It's also running Android with no method of input other than a touchscreen

Not that user, but you can use usb keyboards and mice on android with usb otg.

I have never even watched the yogscast. I feel like they ruined minecraft, though. I assemble my own modpacks to play in multimc and then tar and gzip the instance and send it to friends so we can play on a server together.I feel like this is a lot different than vanilla or even playing FTB or whatever.

retard

and also not cheat

Is pc88 really that hardcore?

How to get into the wired?

Name?

Can I connect external display to Pandora using a USB-VGA converter?

See Eat a dick. Having to carry around a keyboard is not comfy.

>filename

>stalker all the way down there

There needs to be another layer for when you write your own ascii games, because you're so jaded of even /vr/ stuff because it only reinforces pointless consumerism?

get on my level plebs

>phonetards whine about the UMPCs with keyboards because of "muh clutter"
>turn around and suggest even more useless and bulkier clutter
Bluetooth keyboards are ass compared to built-ins always, I know because I use one and it's shit. Stop regressing technological progress for minimalist hipster fantasies.

is ... is that a pyra?

looks like a DS

What is this thing called even? It looks cool and I want it.