bump

tell your mother i said hi .
unless she's in the dirt.

nobody cares about this anymore hth

I will when I can print metal cheaply.

>>>plasticshityoucanpaysomechink20centstomake/

>printing muh metal
Enjoy your collapsing contractions bro

As this is a model of the SelectionSort algorithm it's relevant here. What other algorithms can we model, perhaps to gain a better understanding of them?

Rate my printer Sup Forums.

Forgot pic

A guy from my university just won a printer that looks like that, worth a couple thousand. How much was that? And can you post something you've printed?

dead meme

You can do that today for low melting point metals and for alternative definitions of cheap

That's what supports are for, metal supports.

It will be obsolete soon. Possibly by this year or next year. I really hope you aren't trying to make money with it selling parts. You a service bureau by any chance?

Off to faggot

Costs about 350k.

> Pic related.

Some other team from my class made this. All the black parts are 3d printed.

How will be obsolete?

What is that?

3D print my nuts in your mouth

HP has a new machine that prints stronger parts, faster, and in color.

They are gonna take over the production printing market.

Print a cock cunt

What a coincidence, I'm at work going through our backlog of prints.
I work at a school, the new printers we ordered were broken for the better part of semester one.
Now I have about a couple hundred hours of prints to get through. Not sure I trust the thing enough to leave it on overnight just yet though, and on top of that more than half the times I pause and resume it fails.
The endless barrage of massive custom parts and changes I get, well, the whole point is rapid prototyping, not two week minimum prototyping.
(Not so rapid in my case, but in a week we'll have three printers running simultaneously)
That and some of the things being printed would cost a couple hundred dollars on shapeways.
Pic related is one of the things in the que.

Dammit, I just can't see how people live without dedicated support material. Even early stratasys machines had dedicated support material.