/bst/ Battlestation Thread - Cozy Fag Edition

Just rearranged all my shit. I await your h8.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/OneSpace-50-JN110505-Ultramodern-Glass-L-Shape/dp/B01GFZZAE4/ref=pd_lpo_196_tr_img_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZHWVV4RE2RRWHFXKARC7
i.imgur.com/2cR3d.jpg
kemecer.com/i/anime-scenery-wallpapers-high-definition.jpg
i4.tietuku.com/83a75d5cef639d2f.jpg
otakukart.com/animeblog/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Obito-Naruto-Wallpaper.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So much expensive shit and you only have a 1tb hard drive and a 240gb ssd...

What the hell do you need two ultrawide monitors for?

I wasn't thinking, I horribly underestimated how much space I would need.

Because why not?

r8/h8

am I cozy OP?

Where are your meme lights!

Why are there no white components, am I the only person who prefers white.

>stickers

HERE COMES 55555555 BOYS!

Really good; but to fill up the blank white wall space and get rid of the clutter on your desk, you should get 2-4 floating white shelves!

Love your setup, senpai.

Cheers m8!
Which is yours?

I'm OP.

>Figurines of various sorts
>Kirby
All you need is a 4:3 screen or 2
Fantastic!

I can't do all white, but my case is fitted with nothing but white leds and I love a few white peripherals popping out here and there. Makes a nice contrast.

So new thread then? Guess I'll post mine from end of previous thread. I'm actually hoping someone can tell me what to do with too much open space. Like, should I put down a carpet or something?

Rate me fellow Kampfy Fags

Soon....

So I never got an answer in other thread. What kind of mortgage or rent you got on your place? And do you have a freight elevator?

Jizz on my chair is too comfy.

New servers arrive today - one of them at least at any rate.

Now the all important pre-installation task of thinking up names for the,

Responded to you just now bro.

>CASE DIRECTLY ON THE CARPET

>framed printout of adult swim meme

Wew lad

I want you so badly omfg

How come no one wants a number pad on their keyboard anymore? I can't stand not having one.

Hey thanks. I just saw. Yeah, you really it seems are occupying my dreamspace..of course, not sure how bathroom and kitchen areas are setup but I am sure functional at least ;). Nice you can bring your bike up for work, or even I am guessing storage or parking if the need arises. Any 'bug' issues. I know of the old industrial places can have some 'permanen' residents..

I am Seattle area, anything like that is gonna be nuts. I can move anywhere I want and brin my job with me however...hmm..midwest you say..I wish I could be a neighbor.

What desk?

amazon.com/OneSpace-50-JN110505-Ultramodern-Glass-L-Shape/dp/B01GFZZAE4/ref=pd_lpo_196_tr_img_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZHWVV4RE2RRWHFXKARC7

I'm actually from Seattle too, out here finishing up professional school within the year. I have already come to terms with the fact that I will never have a place as cool as this ever again.

And yeah, there's actually a whole bunch of rooms behind where I'm standing to take the picture. Kitchen, bedroom, laundry room, bathroom and closet. Oh, and alcove for working on the bike. I'm head over heels for this place. Gonna be hard moving out.

OP here. I like how you managed to make a glass desk actually look good by using the large mats. I usually can't stand any desk made from glass but I find your entire setup to be cozy cluttered and that makes me happy.

thanks man. that makes me feel gud. :D

>inb4 brony fag

>expects not to be called a brony fag

Well, judging on the inflatable ring-shape floatation device there, it must be your daughter's, right?

just kys

Nah, just some shit my boss didn't want when I was clearing inventory. Meaning to get a pool for it but no luck

A pool? Don't you think a toilet would be more convenient to throw the pony book in? You can't flush it away if it's in the pool.

You lucky son of a bitch. I wish I could get more detail on your place, but know the deal here. Yeah I been in Seattle area all my life, as kid dreamed a killer loft in Pioneer Square or the ID. Now I got a role that allows me to work wherever I want, even out of country and I would actually be saving money being a neighbor to you than being here. Hows the city you are in, you like it all? All the units occupied in your building? Can I slide in when you leave? You can come back and visit any time free couch ride too man..haha

GPU not running hot enough, freezing my balls off.

Did I mention how lucky I was to get this place? Apparently vacancies never crop up since they usually get snapped up by foreign nationals coming for research positions. They reserve them way in advance. I walked into the leasing office same day someone who'd booked it didn't manage to get their visa approved in time kek. So serendipitous. Helped that I'm working on my doctoral degree, I think, they didn't seem too bothered about another academic filling the slot last minute. Elitist owners, but no way was I gonna complain. Sounds like they'd like you, for sure. I actually really like it out here, city is huge and there's plenty to do. Stuff isn't as walkable as Seattle, so you'd probs want a vehicle of some sort, but that just gives more excuses to take the bike out. Sucks when it gets snowy though.

>alienware
>razer
>keep calm and carry on
>xbone
>Fallout 4 collector's

user, I'll help you find a psychiatrist if you're having difficulty locating one.

Well enjoy it man. It sounds like all fell into place nicely for you while there. Should snap a few more pics and add to your collage. The place is that cool. Just drop a mouse in the area and fuck anyone that comments negatively. And nice station as well. Desk goes well with surroundings. I bet with blinds open it is great looking, and especially when it gets snowy out. Cozy as fuck. Again, enjoy that, and sounds like you are.

can you share the wallpapers OP?

Poor mans battle station. The Dell IPS was $107 after tax at best buy, it was $80 off.

Not bad, friend.

Good job on the clean desk too.

Absolute top tier mouse.

I try. Budget PC, budget setup. simple life. It plays my games in 1080p and lets me do schoolwork.

Finally have something presentable. r8/h8

One of the gayest razer meme stations I have had the displeasure to witness. Come back when you hit 30 and grow up.

Hooah

he's sponsored and gets the shit for free

Just got out of bed.

What will I do on this beautiful day?

Got some wall art on the way right now

is that Picard far right?

yay!

Stay inside. Close all curtains.

autism

Yep, my very first oil painting!
I didn't have time to finish the background at the time, maybe I should do that now as I've picked up painting again.

Well I'm not leaving the apartment obviously. Need the windows open though since the syrians brought their weather with them. Too fucking warm.

What's that keyboard (Blue led), user?

specs?

everyone knows nick is the fastest delivery man
scott a shit.

80s as fuck, me likey

yeah, scott cut it a bit fine - arrived at 12:48

HP Microserver N36L - Dual core amd athlon2 neo @1.3Ghz, currently 2GB and 2x500GB - will be 8GB and 4x2TB running freenas once i've finished my coffee

did you get the vesa mount for that dell from gladiatorjoe?

>HP Microserver N36L - Dual core amd athlon2 neo @1.3Ghz, currently 2GB and 2x500GB - will be 8GB and 4x2TB running freenas once i've finished my coffee
Nice I assume you already have work for it to get to.

Hope the upgrade goes well (doesnt sound like it will be a problem if it's just HDDs and RAM though).

Reminds me I should upgrade to a homeserver/NAS setup at some point instead of having all ~18TB in my desktop.

yeah - house file server was giving bizarre errors i just couldnt fathom, gave up on it and decided to relace with 2 of these microservers

and then promptly fixed yuyukos problem as soon as I ordered them

so I'll use this pair for file+print serving and re-purpose yuyuko for VMs.

not op.. but here

i.imgur.com/2cR3d.jpg

kemecer.com/i/anime-scenery-wallpapers-high-definition.jpg

and

i4.tietuku.com/83a75d5cef639d2f.jpg

i forgot the very left one

otakukart.com/animeblog/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Obito-Naruto-Wallpaper.jpg

gr8 m8

Cm storm quick fire tk

Would definitely recommend. It has a numpad but isn't full sized and you have an option to use either the arrows or the numbers. Also has a FN lock and some nice preset LED modes. And it's literally just black with a small logo so it isn't obnoxious. I love it.

superiour, bed station

Nice OP I have the same case as you. I just don't have a good camera but I'll post my set up.

Does having your case on the ground give you dust issues? I have mine on my desk.

R8?

Going to go see Dead and Company today! I'm pretty hype.
>virgin dolls
>16gb of RAM
>SSD
Like the tower tho f.am
Pretty weird placement for your desk.
It would honestly look better if you didn't have that vertical monitor. But the painting and wallpaper look nice!
OK station.
Wood and white go together, looking good!
Those are some nice speakers, didn't notice them before!
fucking sexy. is your apartment just all one room?
Whats the res on the tiny monitors?
where da socks
I cant find anything wrong, so pretty good battlestation!
dust off your computer f.am
still have the groovy setup sysadmin!
Nice keyboard!
comfy
no comment
fucking nice
regular/10
why no booby mouse pad?

No booby pad because it seems embarrassing to have, not living on my own atm.

Quality station

What speakers (monitors whatever) are those?

Diggin that 16x9 CRT bro

Nice

been building a PC today, got everything in for some reason monitor gives me no signal? And yes I've plugged it into the GPU not the motherboard

Specs? Did you connect the speaker to the mobo to know if it's POSTing?

have you chosen the right input on the monitor

wot

Nah, it's an insignia mount from Best Buy.

Just moved in edition.

would you be so kind as to post the left wallpaper sir?

>purse

r u a grill?

getto desu senpai

It's the gf's.

motherboard: asus h81-gamer
ram: 8gb
gfx card: asus 550ti
1tb hdd + 120gb ssd
psu: corsair cx 430

I dont think I even have a speaker cable

yeah

looks great
glad ive seen so many people on Sup Forums be able to move out and get nice pads going.

What monitor is this?

Do you look at yourself when you jerk off?

Not at all, I actually pulled out my dust filter for the first time in months and it was virtually clean. I was very surprised.

ye boi

Philips BDM4350. Very nice for it's price, but you need to be lucky with the panels. I was lucky.

What amp fampai