No photoshop

>no photoshop
>no ms office
>no AAA games
>shit drivers
>desktops require ricing to look nice
>forced to use command prompt for some basic functionality
>worse performance than windows and osx
>no support for any "serious" programs like Sony Vegas or Adobe dreamweaver, forcing users to use inferior "free" alternatives

Linux is a meme.

> its this thread again
Yes yes, linux is shit and MS is botnet. There, thread done.

Killjoy.

Your post can be summed up with
>lack of proprietary software support
That's not what Linux is all about though. It respects your freedom. I bet you're American, because Americans are the most non free yet civilized and industrial country in the world but they delude themselves they are free

>not just using windows in a vm if you need it
>shits opinions all over
Fuck off.

Why would you even use Linux when you'll still need windows?

What can Linux do that windows can't?

Respect my freedoms

I don't understand why game devs won't design their software with all operating systems in mind in the first place. Shouldn't they be interested in expanding their customer base as much as possible? Porting it afterwards is fucking difficult. Why not do it right from the get-go?

you're doing god's work user

and yet GNU came from...?

There's plenty proprietary software on Linux. Even the open source shit is being invaded by proprietary blobs

>linux
>having drivers at all

Wew lad

Because it's harder to do

>"serious" programs like Sony Vegas or Adobe dreamweaver
>Sony Vegas and serious in the same sentence
is there the thread where we post our Youtube Poops?

They don't do it since 1% extra customer base isn't worth the money, work and time consumed to expand compatibility. And I agree with them. If it was somewhere around 30% it would have been a good decision, since companies would have got back the money they spent on loonix compatibility.

Windows is just a meme

Not decay into a rotting mess that needs to be reinstalled from scratch annually.

You've been evading your ban all day.
How boring is your life, lonely Sup Forums manchild?

The freedom of not being able to install property software.

Works on my machine.

:^)

But windows doesn't do that anymore

>gimp is a free alternative, no need to spend thousand of money
>libre-office and open-office are both free
>every Source Powered games supported
>you need to rice only if you dont use a prebuilt DE
>using commands keeps your brain awake and functional
>better performance for bare calculus
>majority of server-side features works better on Gnu/Linux

> Property software
Your IQ is dropping with every reply

Gimp is an alternative to shitting in a toilet.

im not a "leenux is a meme" fag but gimp and libreoffice are vastly inferior

What do you use MS office for that can't be done just as easily with Libre Office?

Thats the problem, nothing important, yet libre impress or whatever its called is a pain in the ass to use and you need to google almost every essential feature, apart from that its buggy as fuck

He uses PowerPoint for hardcore shit, dont you understand that?

>cannot do basic operations
>accuses the tool he cannot use himself

genius

PowerPoint gradient backgrounds are the shit.

>hiding stuff like templates and the formula editor in random menus with 3 sub menus
>formula completly breaks formatting
>cannot do basic operations :^^^^^^^^)

next youre gonna claim this is intended so your brain stays awake and functional

Works on my machine.

I've been a Linux user since 1999 and I've always said that Linux-on-normie/consumer-desktop advocates are meme-ing clueless faggots into a huge disappointment and ultimately doing the OS a disservice.

It's like suggesting a soccer mom to replace her family car with an 18-wheel truck. Yes, 18-wheel trucks are "better" if you're in the fucking transport business, but not for picking up your kids from school. Similarly, Linux is "better" if you're doing any kind of actual computing on your fucking computer, but not if you're playing games and using "serious" Adobe fucking Dreamweaver.

/thread

this