Should I upgrade to windows 10 or stick with 7?

Should I upgrade to windows 10 or stick with 7?

Yes

Install Gentoo.

Can't we have one single serious discussion without any fucktard kiddo memes?
Damn, Sup Forums is so fucking broken

> Autism triggered

>ROFL LE EBIN AUTISM MAYMAY :DDDDDD

You'll get dx12 with windows 10, plus many of your current games might also benefit from dx11.1
I gained ~5 fps average in bf4 thanks to that. If you're not a gamer though then idk since I only use my windows pc for games.

That's just my 2c on this at least.

>inb4 botnet
Pretty sure everything after xp has botnet features in it, so please stop the memes.

Gentoo is a good operating system and installing it will fix your problems.

You dumb fucking newshitter

It's a retarded question. Do whatever you want to do and don't seek validation from Sup Forums you nutjob.

I added that bitch on snapchat with my catfish.

Lets see how she likes her nudes ending up online.

you want to share?

Is it a good idea to dualboot Win10 with some older Windows, either 7, or 8? My main drive is just a 250gb SSD.

>Can't we fill the board with same questions all day every day :(((((((( it's not like I could use the archive, search Google or ask my mom :((((((

Your bait isn't obvious enough

>Upgrade
>Windows 10
Pick one

It's broken, buggy, lowest performance benchmarks compared to 7 and 8.1 - Botnet built in and impossible to disable compared to 7 and 8.1 where you don't have to accept the updates

Anyone with Windows 10 is guarenteed a newfag redditor that is the "techy one" in their group of meme kiddy friends

stick with 7!
10 is cancer! I can't even open a page while the windows update is downloading updates. How the fuck is windows update higher priority than Chrome? I have to constantly kill the related process to regain internet.

You don't even have a grasp on basic grammar and orthography, and you're trying to speak from a position of authority. I'm not a fan of W10, but you're laughable.

It doesn't really matter. You might run into some issues with your MBR if you install Windows 7 AFTER Windows 10. I know vista and XP had an issue where the XP bootloader that installs w/ the OS couldn't detect Vista/7.

I'm not sure if this issue still persists, but it's a good rule of thumb to go from oldest to newest in your install order.

OP, you might want to look into the Windows 10 LTSB (Long Term Servicing Branch.) It's basically an enterprise build without Cortana or Microsoft Edge. You still need to run some scripts to disable automatic updates and telemetry (if that bothers you.)

IIRC you can get the .iso from the microsoft servers for free, if not I'm sure someone has uploaded it on a public tracker.

I just switched from Windows 7 to 10 yesterday.

After customizing it for a few minutes I honestly like it just as much as I liked windows 7.

PROS:
dx12
continued support through updates
new games that are windows 10 exclusives

CONS:
Spending an hour turning off all the stupid shit it comes with and ways to collect your data
You can't turn off automatic updates if you upgrade from windows 7

Upgrade to GNU/Linux