The-Z

The future is here soon!

kickstarter.com/projects/granto/the-z

holy fuck
gamers will throw money at literally anything

oh boy, another ugly gaming mouse. just what everyone needed.

Looks ugly and uncomfortable. Not to mention unnecessary, just add macros to your keyboard or get a keyboard with extra dedicated keys, it's way more natural and far easier to use without trying to remember all the shit on your mouse.

Fuck. Why are gamers so autistic. Just buy your self a cheap logitch or corsair gaming mouse and be over with this shit. No need for all these fucking buttons. All you need is left click eight click and scroll wheel

Looks just like every other retarded gaming mouse.

It also has a bubble and a loud foghorn

>RGB lighting
>OLED on the side where you can't even see it

Looking pretty GAYMAR MOUSE right there.

>oled display

Not gonna lie, the level of functionality they're putting into this is pretty cool. I'm not sure it's $200 cool, though.

>deep click for analogue control
So I take it this is marketing speak for mushy ass buttons that feel like shit?

Z.....Zune? Is that you?

>RGB lighting

le trashman face

Looks like a nice office mouse.

>gaming mouse
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

>kike starter

Red lights everywhere.

I have my fingers on the movement buttons so if I can do all my things with my mouse I don't have to stop moving.

mines better

I have a Logitech g600 and yes, I need extra button to not be limited by buttons.
In an mmo it helps a lot with the extra buttons because there's a ton of different shit to press.

>tfw your trusty old g400 is literally everything you want in a mouse
Easily one of the cheapest computer components I have ever bought, yet also the only one of which I have no intention of replacing it.

hijacking this thread.

i want a new mouse for work which can horizontal scroll visual studio, any suggestions?

>gaymen "we want the razurrr audience" mouse

I have onle of these, the left click is kinda broken but it's just mindblowing how much it lasted

I honestly like the button layout but pretty much all the extra accelerometer and force input stuff seems stupid.

Give me this with just a bunch of normal mouse buttons at half the price and I might bite.

Find mouse on aliexpress.
Ask Chinks if they can do a custom logo
Throw it on kickstarter!

What could go wrong?