Gentlemen

Gentlemen.

THE botnet.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/07/12/holocaust-museum-to-visitors-please-stop-catching-pokemon-here/
lifehacker.com/how-to-save-your-phone-s-battery-while-playing-pokemon-1783445442
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>adults playing a game intended for children
lmao

>children having phones

Have any proof for this slander sir? Other than the common sense required to assume that anything free will be making money somehow?

this isn't the 90s, gramps.

>game
It's literally an interactive pedometer

GOTTA TRACK 'EM ALL

You are on Sup Forums. You don't need proof to make a new meme.

>game making millions every day
>probably the most popular game of the decade if not all time
>LOLGUYSBOTS
They're geniuses.

>slander
Slander is spoken
Libel is written

>intended for children

There is literally not a child in the trailer with over 200 grownups.

Hopefully we can have a version where you can look for qt anime girls and date them.

I would play that.

They will develop brain cancer. Check out Pubmed. 300% user, 300%.

It's so weird to watch people playing this.
Actual grow men and women playing Pokemon.
The future is fucked.

>Posted from his Windows 10 desktop that he shows off in Speccy threads among his fellow Windows 10 goers from Sup Forums

>Adults watching anime and masturbating to shit-tier 2D little girls
lmao

>b-but the commercial shows grow-ups playing childrens games
>i-its okay guys

Stop being a simp.

>millenials

mods this guy is under 18

>playing Botnetmon Go
>any year

>have to leave your GPS on

that's already more than enough

Popular = botnet

I don't think datamining means it's a Botnet

By Sup Forums's definition yes, it is a botnet. Proprietary software that collects information about the user without their consent

I don't get the appeal of this game, from what I've seen you just walk around and pick up Pokemon as you go.
Not really much of an adventure and seems lacking in the ways it'd give you the feeling of accomplishment
Good to know

Oy vey!

So anti semitic!
Apparently holocaust museums are full of Pokemon.
Give it a month and the jews will turn the place into "safari zone" and start charging extra 25$ entrance fee.

>I don't know what botnets are - the post

underrated comment i fucking kekkked

>hurr durr anything that's popular is a botnet

Fake and gay.

You can buy a beer at auschwitz

Its called loitering why don't they just run them off?

It's real.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/07/12/holocaust-museum-to-visitors-please-stop-catching-pokemon-here/

> Hollinger said that the museum is concerned about the potential Koffing appearance.

Also what's your point?
If you buy beer, then the establishment makes money.
Of course they won't have problems with that.
On the other hand, neckbeards catching Pokemon will make zero profit to the hooknoses.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Pokémon,
is in fact, Nintendo/Pokémon, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Nintendo plus Pokémon.
Pokémon is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning Nintendo system made useful by the Nintendo corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the Nintendo system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Nintendo
which is widely used today is often called "Pokémon", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the Nintendo system, developed by the Nintendo Project.

There really is a Pokémon, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Pokémon is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Pokémon is
normally used in combination with the Nintendo operating system: the whole system
is basically Nintendo with Pokémon added, or Nintendo/Pokémon. All the so-called "Pokémon"
distributions are really distributions of Nintendo/Pokémon.

>Posted
>From
>His
>Windows 10
>Desktop
>That
>He
>Shows
>Off
>In
>Speccy
>Threads

>gentlemen
>not Sup Forumsentoomen

sage goes in all fields

>MMO-ARGs
Sounds like a good idea to me

but there's a cute Pikachu there user

I wouldn't call either of these people men or women. Basically they're like a domesticated house cat, in a perpetual state of infancy.

>stop liking what I don't like
There is literally nothing wrong with playing a Pokémon minigame on your phone regardless of age. Many people that play it have never played Pokémon before, they just like the game and that's how it's themed.

No ones gives a single fuck.

HOWEVER, this thing is a motherfucking battery vampire. My Note 4 went from 80% to 40% in like 1 hour. Uninstalled that shit immediately. I'm sorry I love feeling nostalgic playing pokemon games but this is just too much.

>Koffing
Holy shit my sides just got gassed

>adults watching cartoons intended for children

lmao

Stop being a hater gramps xD lawl

The Apple iPhone SE doesn't have this problem.

dammit Sup Forums, I really want to play this. I know it is botnet, I know they are gonna ass rape me for information, but I still wanna play it.

Give me strength Sup Forums.

Play it, you know you want it

Without their consent? Who told you people don't consent to showing their location?

I think it's interesting that Niantic decided to basically publish a sequel to Ingress instead of going with a more pokemon-flavored game.

Could be they're just lazy fucks who would rather re-use old code, but I'm guessing there's more to it than that.

Seems like it's probably the pedophile thing -- the whole strength of these games is that they encourage real-world interactions, but if some retard actually goes out and interacts with the world and hurts themselves while playing a game, they've got a really easy lawsuit vs Google.

I mean, in Ingress there was even a kind of activity log that would let you see what other people are doing around you, and I even found some people playing on occasion by calling out their screen names. But Go doesn't even have that, only way you see a screen name is if they set up at a gym.

If they had just set it up as a pokemon MMO, with the same mechanics and engine and just replaced the world map with a real map, it would have been amazing, but it seems like they're either too lazy or too scared to make that happen.

>bad! The world is practically rid of true men. I, however, can change this common trend. All I need is my trusty blade and my superior intellect

"Without their consent"
Our consent is given when the terms of service are accepted you mouth breathing paranoid downsyndromites.

>people actually play this autistic shit instead of emulate pokemon games
Anyone who willingly installs that deserves to be monitored

that's nothing wrong with botnets if users are actually willingly and in full awareness gifting their informations to the company.

you are gifting them your GPS track. where you live, work, the bars you stop by. it's more more precious than your web search history and your probably even your facebook friend graph.You know you are handing it to them, so no surprises here.

Why not both? I play Pokémon Go all night then come home, kick back with my Gamecube and PVM, and play Pokémon Red.

The game is clearly intented for young adults, particularly those who played/watched pokemon when they were younger. I haven't played it but all the pokemon I've seen in videos from the game are from the first gen.

>Says the one who installs Windows 10 and keeps up with all the latest VIDEO GAMES XD on Steam and buys the latest GPUs

>pedo

Both is okay
>implying I use steam
>implying I fell for the win10 meme
>implying I waste money on unnecessary hardware
Stop projecting

Actually it does. Like really really badly. iPhone 6S Plus is already shit, can't imagine how bad the iPhone SE's battery life is with pokemon go.

>"On the day ofPokémon Go’slaunch, I watched my iPhone 6s Plus’s battery plummet from 80% to 8% in a matter of two hours of play time."

lifehacker.com/how-to-save-your-phone-s-battery-while-playing-pokemon-1783445442

Not onpy that but it also has problems is pic related and is a certified manlet phone.

>games
Fuck off.

>le epic botnet maymay :DDD

>game requires constant GPS activity
>people complain about it draining battery
It's probably not even optimised properly. People should expect low battery lives.

Agreed.
Besides going outside to do outside stuff, running, hiking, enjoying the city or w/e, they just have phones shoved into their face.

Then the autist ask what team you are on, whenever you have your phone out.

>non-ionizing radiation
>cancer
Pick one

But this is a botnet you fucking retards. Your movements are tracked, and business are able to lure people into their store to catch pokemon, and advertise to you.

Except Pokemon GO isn't Nintendo/Pokemon, but Niantic/Pokemon

That's not what a botnet is you fucking moron.

But it is user :^)

>tfw Windows Phone user
>tfw wanted to switch to Android since forever but have been postponing it
>tfw Pokemon Go happens
>tfw I'm literally buying an Android this friday or next week now
The final nail in the coffin for Windows Phone.

Still fun without AR?