Why is wearing a watch a sign of masculinity?

Why is wearing a watch a sign of masculinity?

Use your fucking phone brah, for real.

Since phones have been a thing, there's been NO NEED FOR A WATCH.

I don't want to draw my phone, press a button then holster my phone every time I want to see the time.

As a man, besides watches, what fucking accessory options are available?

Butt plugs you fag

bracelet
ring
necklace
earring

>Why is wearing a watch a sign of masculinity?
It isn't. It's a wrist fedora.

>implying that's fucking difficult in any way at all
It's not like phones have a bunch of small buttons and only one of them will work for what you're trying to do, kek. Just squeeze the damn thing and you'll probably hit a button that'll work. It's one motion.

Faggot.

>Accessories
As a faggot who cares a whole fucking lot about fashion, accessories are for Autists. They don't look good, ever.

>As a man

>bracelet
>ring
>necklace
>earring

found the homosexual

Do you know what's objectively quicker for looking at the time? A watch. I flick my wrist and read. When I'm satisfied, I dismiss my wrist by putting it down.

Quit posting so fast.
>cares about accessory options
>calls others gay

It's not, it can even be seen as a sign of being a faggot. If you want people to think you're masculine then just get shredded up like Rambo, not Rambo one but two.

Then nobody will ever question your masculinity. Of course you have to maintain it.

Hahahaha

I'm keking hard at this and the replies it got

You know women wear watches too right? I see it as a sign of competence not a fashion statement. My gf was wearing an F91 the night we hooked up, I remember this little detail 4 years after the fact because she bought me one after I made a comment.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and read.
When I'm satisfied, I dismiss my phone by putting it in my pocket.
And the best part is that I can check the time without looking like a child. I can even use digital time and no one will think I'm 12.

>she bought me one
You're the bitch in the relationship, I guess?

Reeeeee gtfo normie scum

>he carries his phone in his pocket
>no one will think I'm 12

what kind of austism is this?

>digital time
24-hour clock, or 'military time' as you would probably call it since you're clearly a burger.

>mobile phones
Government surveillance devices.
Enjoy no privacy.

That's objectively more effort. Prove me wrong.

>Use your fucking phone brah, for real.
A phone isn't as practical as my 10€ watch when going for a swim, running, taking an exam, rock-climbing and all these other activities where you either aren't allowed to communicate with other persons, have to use your two hands or are in "extreme" environments that normal phones weren't made to sustain.

You got cufflinks as well.
Cufflinks, watch and suit, that's how a rich man shows off. Everything else is reserved for homosexuals like

>digital time
Microwave time?

Wow really Leo? Carrying your watch on your right wrist?

The end of the world is comming...

I don't really think so. There are masculine watches, maybe, but categorically I wouldn't say so.

>Since phones have been a thing, there's been NO NEED FOR A WATCH.
There's no need for many things. Personally I think a watch is just more convenient. When I'm on my bike for example I feel it's much easier to look on my wrist than to dig out my phone. Also for many people it's a fashion accessory. If you don't understand what that is supposed to be, then just don't think too much about it, just like a blind person wouldn't argue about colours.

Byt that's the left one, user.

It's right from my pov.

You can't keep on living like that user, you have to stop sheltering yourself in your bubble and actually accepting the world as it is. Think about your poor mother.

If she is poor. How come I wear a Victorinox?

Because people who show off their phone in public are more likely to get robbed than someone with a wrist watch

It's quicker to just look at my watch than to pull out my phone.

Phones run out of juice too fast.

Don't pretend you don't understand what I'm saying, user. You have to come bacj to the real world. Please. I love you.

>wage slaves and their "time"
Now hurry, make use of your "time".
Only a few hours left until you need to slave again :-)

One of many reasons I wear a watch is to look what time it is when I don't really want to know what time it is.

I am the real world.

Also, Leo is a lefty

end your life my man

i like how he has a little tuft of hair that is precisely placed to hide his receding hairline

That's why you post on an anime message board fgt.

>swimming and rock climbing
>implying you have a dire need of knowing the time you plummeted to your death because you let go or mid-swim
>needing to check time when running for literally no reason
I conclude that you are a faggot, kill yourself

> Using a phone holster in 2016
> Referring to your phone as if it were a gun

If your phone has more than three buttons (power, volume up, volume down) you're confirmed grandpa-tier.

>mid swim

Umm if you're timing your laps/splits and overall time a watch is a good thing to have if you're alone.

well then stopping mid-swim to check is gonna ruin dem times now isn't it? Nice try doe :^)

Do you have all your filenames fucked like this, winkid?

wristwatches are still a thing for the same reason pocket watches are not.
phone = oversized pocket watch

>Since phones have been a thing, there's been NO NEED FOR A WATCH

>taking your phone out of your pocket, turn on screen
vs
>just raising your fucking arm

yes there is

I don't need to take my watch out of my pocket to check the time. Besides, half the time I don't have my phone on me

Actually I check the time a few times when I run so I know where I'm at. But I use my phone for this because despite what these faggots try to make it out to be like, it really is not noticeably more difficult and tedious to check your phone than to check your watch. Enjoy that 0.2 seconds saved time retards, I'm sure it's all worth it. Now you still have to check to see if you got any emails or texts, meanwhile I saw when I checked what time it was.

Who, apart from wage slaves (lol), needs to know the time anyway?

It's not,

Watch is a an accessory with two purposes, one is to tell time that is why everyone used to wear one, the second purpose is to display or broadcast your status or wealth. That is why women spew out shit like "its a sign of masculinity", its not, it's simply a better way to know how much money that man has.

Same way your car, says the same about you.

If you're a real man then you would post your cock

>girl wearing F91

great story brah

Only nu-males, fedoralords, and old people actually think that. To everyone else it's a fashion accessory at best - looks cool with the right outfit but not really important any more.

about style not showing off. not always even the weather to wear a suit and shit. besides no one sees one of those rich dickheads and thinks wow hes amazing they think wow hes a rich dickhead goin to the grocery store in $10000 worth of clothes

For business people it's a sign that you are punctual or at least keep good track of time. While the $5000 Panier or whatever might say "I have lots of money", it also says the EXACT same thing as a $20 Casio which is "I understand the concept of time".

A cell phone by itself only says "I am easily-distracted and only as reliable as my cell coverage or battery life."

>draw and holster phone
I thought I was the only one who thought of it this way.

>tfw nobody knows you're walking around with a plug in your ass all day
>tfw being yelled at on overwatch as you play support with a bad-dragon product stretching you out

Are you me?

>phone battery measured in hours
>watch battery measured in years
Hmm.

I don't think leo is exactly masculine. He has a feminine presence. He has no strong manly facial features. I would honestly not be surprised at all if he was born a female and given male hormones.

I like my watch.

you're an idiot

He must be so worried about it. Hopefully he gets another few hundred orgies in before he loses his hair.

>"Just use your phone bruh"
How does it feel like being a manchild?

Watch is faster, more appropriate in situations where its a bad idea to whip out your phone (church/worship, school, funeral, etc.) Also just because there isnt as much of a use doesnt mean its inept
>hurr since buttons were invented cufflinks are useless
>dress shirts are useless since we made t shirts

>mfw i use the sun to tell time

This motherfucker gets all the pussy, while you get none.

Some luxury goods primary purpose is to be conspicuous. They honestly signal that you have so much money you can waste a lot. Potential mates see you will have no difficulty taking care of them and any potential offspring.

Are you saying that we should go back to having pocket watches, but with even worse power reserves?

Where the fuck are you supossed to carry it you fucking faggot? You carry a manpurse?

Maybe, but with nobody for you to call on the phone isn't it sort of just a watch then?

The wristwatch was literally invented so we wouldn't have to reach down into our pockets to check the time you fucking stupid faggot.

Neckbeard

This is the one and only solution.

>phone runs out of battery due to smartphones having shit battery life
>can't check what time it is

battery holds for a few years, though.

plus, it's an established item of fashion, and established traditions are hard to kill.

> Then nobody will ever question your masculinity. Of course you have to maintain it.

they might instead think you have insecurity issues.

Honest to god, OP is a faggot. You ran the exact same pic and text on Sup Forums.

It isn't.
>Use your fucking phone brah, for real. Since phones have been a thing, there's been NO NEED FOR A WATCH.
Yes, there are. It's on my wrist at all times and I don't need to pull out a phone out of my pocket/holster look at it.
>It isn't. It's a wrist fedora.
Yeah and X is a meme. Why don't you go out and get some fresh air? Perhaps a woman might look at you and you'll start hyperventilation.
It's called a phonster these days.
That settles is.

Watches are fashion accessories

Hahaha same. Except for overwatch. That's gay and my old gay friend plays it, which makes it really gay

>bracelet
Hipster
>ring
Wedding ring or especially meaningful ring (i.e. you father's) are OK, otherwise faggot
>necklace
Nigger
>earrings
Drug addict

Gun
One of those normie rubber bracelet things
A packet of ciggaretts pocking out of your shirt pocket so everyone can see

Source: My normie brother

Or carry a flip knife if you are a mega autist

>Wearing a watch is a sign of masculinity.
What? Who and when established this? Honest to god, you sound like those insecure faggots who still believes in those Alpha Male, Chad and manlet memes.
It's used to check the fucking time, and those expensive, fancy and gimped watches celebrity buy? It's a sign of success, if you can spend 50 Grand on a machine that tells you the time, it means you can splurge money without a second thought.
Why would I need to pull out my fucking 12inch phone just to check the time and put it back in? That's retarded, I could simply flick my wrist and check or adjust the time.

If you a wearing a watch made of rubber, not silver or bronze, plastic, or anything that isn't metal, you are an autist

angry beta detected

Watches are typically used by people who like to slap nut sacks together & fuck assholes.

My brain hurts reading your post.

>Ooh wow, such alphaness. Tell me more about your legendary sex life and amazing social life

Girls wear watches too, faggot.

Then you probably wear a plastic watch

Much better than yours, beta

Sure senpai, sure. This online stranger will be your witness and validate your believable existence.