Why is that so many tech savvy people complain about the "outdated" specs on an iPhone as opposed to its competition...

Why is that so many tech savvy people complain about the "outdated" specs on an iPhone as opposed to its competition, when it performs the same, if not better in some aspects (as most phones are)?

Then even within the Android ecosystem, so many of you seem to get off on meaningless specifications, geekbench scores, and stupid-high display resolution.

Aside from battery life, and cameras, these devices perform on par with each other, whether it be an iPhone, Sony Xperia Z, Samsung Galaxy S, etc...

I find even more ridiculous how the general public participates in the phone wars, nonsense. Get over yourselves.

Why the bitching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because shit specs and shit storage aren't the only problems on iPhones. See pic related.

>inb4 sour grapes

Funny thing about that picture, the current Nexus devices don't have wireless charging because "the Type C connector can't be inserted the wrong way, so it no longer requires effort to charge your phone".

Don't get me wrong, I love my Nexus 5X, but fuck companies for removing features.

iPhones always release with the fastest processor and storage on the market

Keep meming poorfag

>iPhones always release with the fastest processor and storage on the market
Maybe but simply lack too many hardware and software features to be taken seriously. People want msd slots and the ability to torrent on their phones without hacking it. Apple can't deliver, period.

The only poorfag here is you. Most iPhone users are actually constantly poor and have their shitty iPhones on a ~$20/month lease.

Outdated?

iPhone has less ram but it still beats android when it comes to multi-tasking. A9 is still the best SoC out here (even 1 year later) and iPhone is still the only phone that has NVM storage (that makes a huge difference in real world performance)

What else do you need? Sure, iPhone doesnt have the most MP in a camera or the biggest resolutions but that its not really what you should be looking at when comparing screens and cameras.

Whatever you say poorfag

While I agree with the fact that a lot of people want mSD slot (e.g. the GS6 fiasco), I'm not sure that the majority of Androphone buyers care about torrent

>when it performs the same

>People want msd slots and the ability to torrent on their phones without hacking it
Nobody wants that m8

Actually they do. It's a known fact that most 1080p yify downloaders are android users with 64-128 msd cards. Don't believe me, look that the torrent client ID's next time you download a rip.

You are right. It actually performs much much better.

Iphones are currently about 30% faster than any other android flagship. Its almost pathetic.

Anyway, pic related is the reason I don't even consider android.
I like to receive updates on time and I don't want my device to be artificially obsolete in a couple of years.

but i do lad

>apps that only work on the latest iOS
love this meme!

>this is what iDiots actually believe
Keep on memeing kid.

>It's a known fact that most 1080p yify downloaders are android users with 64-128 msd cards

hahaha how delusional are you? Why are you watching movies on a phone?

also
>yify

a:10/v:10

android is the only meme here, pajeet.

Outdated chart. ~70% of users are on Marshmallow, ~20% on Lollipop, ~5% on Nougat, and ~5% on older versions.

False. Even the two years old Z3 Compact has far better battery life than almost anything else right now, and nothing else has dual speakers and is waterproofed.

But who cares, let's just cut short and say this thread will be full of Applel sour grapes.

Samshit's processor is faster on what matters aka multitasking and the UFS storage is also faster than nvme in what matters aka random read and writes.

this chart is from June 2016 from the official Android page. Kill yourself.

>hahaha how delusional are you? Why are you watching movies on a phone?
Not all of us have 4" screen phones. Some of us aren't manlets and have 5.5" screen phones. Crazy I know.

>>yify
>a:10/v:10
It's good enough for a phone. Yeah there are better rips out there but you need a 256GB msd card to be able to download a lot of them. iPhones will never be able to use said msd cards btw lmao.

>watching movies on a phone

kys

Here's your (You)

>Samshit's processor is faster on what matters
ahahahahaha

>quality applel post

#BTFO
B
T
F
O

>Samshit's processor is faster on what matters aka multitasking and the UFS storage is also faster than nvme in what matters aka random read and writes.
And they call iPhone users tech illiterate.

>he doesn't watch anime on his phone wile in bed
its the ultimate comfy

>I need a 256gb sd card to watch shitrips on 5.5" mediakek phones

fuck, that's too funny.

So you posted exactly the same graphic?

>being this much of a sour grape
How you enjoying your permanent 16GB of storage ipoor?

>he doesn't own a notebook or a tablet
kys poorfag

that's the exact same graph, you illiterate fuck

He was talking about non-shit rips. Enjoy feeling salty as fuck when 512GB micro sd cards come out next year and all phones with SDXC micro sd slots accept them with 0 problems.

>iToddler blind, stupid, or just can't see shit on his pathetic poorfag iToy with literal shit tier 1136x640 resolution

lol you mad you bought a crippled phone?

Samshit's processor is almost a year newer yet gets beat by iPhone in single-threading and multi-core scaling.

Enjoy no software updates while I watch movies on my computer with decent sized screen not on a phone like a complete retard

>watching anime on a phone
You are literally cancer, kill yourself

>1136x640
Jesus christ, I thought this was just a joke.

>pajeet so deluded that he literally hallucinates a different graph

>muh sd cards
>muh yify movies

why are poorfags so pathetic?

>these devices perform on par with each other, whether it be an iPhone, Sony Xperia Z, Samsung Galaxy S
Not really. iPhone doesn't lag.

I got Z3 Compact and SE, the battery life on SE is longer and most importantly, more consistent. I had my Z3C almost dying in the middle of the day and lasting two with about the same usage, while SE constantly lasts two days.

Also the speakers are shit on both but slightly more loud on SE, not that speakers on phone matters if you aren't black and/or underage.

>holding a phablet in your hands for hours is more comfy than simply watching it on a laptop

Cry harder bitch ass nigga.

>Single-threading
Why would I play Starcraft 2 on a phone ?

mad you can't afford an actual phone?

Its a 4 inch screen retard. Why the fuck would you need more than that?

>can only practically do one thing at a time such a relatively small device
>multitasking is more important
I'd curious to know what exactly you're multitasking on, with a phone, and that's much different on iOS.

I have never once thought to do something more productive than writing an email, on phone. Even 5.5" phones are small as shit when it comes to doing productivity

I never said battery life doesn't matter. dipshit.
I specifically said it is one of the things that do.

see

>iShit marketshare is shrinking so hard iToddlers can't even tell it's there when put next to android marketshare

Because these "tech savvy" people actually aren't and basically all they know is 1 < 2 therefore 2GHz is better.

Most apps on Android seems to use only one core, otherwise it's hard to explain the lag...

>using android phones
>ever

youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I

And they still have more money than Android users lmfao

>yfw aplel users are too poor to afford phones with 1440p displays

>a full 30s slower
holy shit, how can android users live with this?

>iShit gets crushed in every test except Temple Run a known native iOS GAYME with a shitty zero effort port to android
Fuck off Rajeesh.

>1440p
>on anything below 10"
What's the point?

Whatever makes you sleep at night ipoor

>and I don't want my device to be artificially obsolete in a couple of years . but user, that's exactly what apple does. They make your phone obsolete with each and every new version of ios

>its that one game guise I swear

hahahhaa
Poorfags never learn

>posted from my 1136x640 piece of shit

honestly, even an iPhone user, I think they're all the same shit.

and could the other manufactures quit this 1440p and 4k nonsense? The difference is so miniscule, they may as well flat out lie and give me a 1080p display advertised as 4k.

it's nothing but a pissing contest

>gets BTFO with objective fact
>goes back to memeing

ok kid

Android users need 7" 1440p phablets as a communication device because they can't afford other devices more suited to media consumption. Crazy but true.

>>and I don't want my device to be artificially obsolete in a couple of years . but user, that's exactly what apple does. They make your phone obsolete with each and every new version of ios

k.
tell that to my iPhone 5 running smoothly on iOS 9

Having no software updates is inexcusable, only a delusional poorfag would defend it.

4GB > 2GB
IPHONES BTFO

*poverty intensifies*

damage control mode: activated

>dat hidden raging jelousy

even that this absurdly close distance, i can barely the difference

see guise
if I zoom in it makes a difference
it doesn't matter if I will never notice a difference when actually using and its going to give my phone poor performance and battery life its all about muh specs

lel

What's objective is the S7 being fucked up by a year-old phone at this point, lmao

Because other manufacturers fell for the vr meme ;^)

Wow you can load angry birds 30s faster!

>People want msd slots and the ability to torrent on their phones without hacking it.
Who the fuck torrents on a phone? Why would you do that? It's a horrible waste of resources and battery life.

Sour grapes much?

There's no use projecting your iphone envy, pajeet.

>I think they're all the same shit.
Most of the time yes, but I never noticed any slowdowns and lag on my SE yet, while they are pretty constant during browsing or switching apps with Z3C; it has an older SOC sure but from what I read, the 6.01 experience is supposed to be super awesome and smooth, and it isn't.

>The difference is so miniscule
In viewing quality, yes but 4k meme and even 1440p also add a stupid drain to the battery life. It's a great example how Android manufacturers go for big numbers instead of user experience. S7 would have a fucking godly battery life with a 1080p OLED screen.

Do you make out any quality difference without opening the pic? Because that's how much you notice it on a phone.

Also it's funny how the same fags defend their PovertyPad screens, where the difference is easy noticeable and relevant for desktop space.

>s-speed doesn't matter anyways!

When will android friends finally learn?

>u mad xd
No, I'm just curious about this level of straw-grasping, it sounds really stupid when even a cheapo SBC will do it better and faster.

Because Samsung's pushing their vr stuff hard and only the highest screen resolution would suffice for this

Iphone is a fashion accessory and wealth signaling (lmao) device designed for the most frivolous normies, you know damn well it to be true.

I'd rather have the 4GB ram than 30s faster angry birds

Unlimited lte data plan on a phone with external batteries :^)

Oh wait you didn't have that, only sour grapes now

>iToddler
>cares only about MUH GAEMS
>doesn't care that all the other real apps are slow as shit on his literal iToy

B-but 1440p is still too low for a good VR experience

>I want a higher number behind RAM instead of actually better performance and multitasking

>numbers matter more than actual performance

Fuck, are all pajeets this ignorant?

>I want my webpages to constantly reload
kek

>Why the bitching?
Well, why are you bitching?

DELETE THIS

So you pay extra for an unlimited plan and carry around that bulky clutter all day just so you can do the same thing a $25 Raspberry Pi will do, but even shittier because of inconsistent signal quality, limited battery life, and a shitty unintuitive phone operating system?

That's exactly what happens with S7 even though it has more RAM, because Android isn't into RAM management.