My SSD from china came with windows pre-installed!

my SSD from china came with windows pre-installed!

that was mighty nice of them.

MOAR

Link to SSD?

Sounds potentially malicious!

post more

duuude post a copy online

I bought a 32GB Tigo SSD from China and it came with Windows 7 Chinese too. And it's been turned on for half a year worth of hours.

Chink shit thread material right here. I'm mighty interested on whats on it, do keep us updated or even image it if you can or something.

Mouse was bugging out when I logged in.

Came with an antivirus too! No hackers getting into carbon. :)

Enjoy your 8 GB of actual space

See if a malware bytes scan catches something.

I'm curious what that "HIT" icon is in the topleft corner. First thing that comes to mind is hitman but that may just be antivir. I get the vibe that his was a business PC as it looks relatively clean.

what a kind gesture from our friends in trade.

don't be racist. the chinese manufacture more american flags than any other nation. if only we had the workforce to make that many chinese flags, the world would be a better place.

it even comes with all your favorite software loaded. adobe reader is an especially good choice.

It's HIT MAN

HIT MAN THE GAME

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OUT OF MY THREAD

The new Hitman apparently, with some chinese crack.

>using Windows: Ching Chong version

how reliable is this shit.

Check drive health

中华人民共和国万岁!

t. 清创

even better than speccy!

>if only we had the workforce to make that many chinese flags

Oh but they are all working at WalMart in order to ensure the Chinese-made American flags are available to buy, even though those employees barely make enough to feed themselves and their families, much less purchase the patriotic accoutrements they are in charge of selling.

the NEET life is the new American Dream. Wageearners are slaves to the corporations, being paid worthless currency for menial work that technology has long supplanted, yet people willingly die inside and waste their life energy in outwardly dead-end careers in retail and foodservice, becoming technophobic and sensitized to constant, completely needless mental stress.

Where did you buy this? I'd love to purchase one and observe the malware. I've got a Chinese tablet that came full of botnet and it was a greatsource of fun.

ITT: Macrosoft Windows and Chinese censorship.

we've always depended on a solid underclass to do shit work. the american dream is making $9 an hour (less if you're from an uncivilized state) in a cost of living that keeps increasing because muh economy

>using windows

about as unreliable as using an english edition, I reckon

1st pic:
"Windows start management device

Select the work system you want to start, or press Tab to select tools;: (use first [link?] to display your selection, then press Enter.)

If you want to select a high level item, press F8.

Tool:
Windows internal [debugger?]"

2nd:
"Must restart computer to use these features
Before restarting, please save all opened documents and close all programs.
>Immediately restart
>Delay restart to later"

3rd: same prompt

4th:
"Computer software tool system [version]

[Same as above, big font]
Simple, [easy?], useful
Combined, [manager?], display, internal, [rest of options too blurry]
....."

Got lazy, sorry

你是ABC吗

But any preinstalled operating system on a drive is potentially malicious, regardless of origin of purchase!

I don't know what you mean by ABC 但我会说中文,有没有问题?

你是不是台湾美女

Its just a drive someone returned, probably because it fails and maybe just because they wanted a new drive after just using it for some time like this guy said

bingo

Kek, no. 我恨美,但是我不是台湾美女,是美国男人

我说错了,我很美,当然喜欢美

Nobody asked you and I don't think anyone cares either. Just admit that you just wanted to brag about knowing Chinese. Probably learned Chinese in Uni and you almost never get the chance to use it, so you attention-hungrily seize every single opportunity to let other people know that you know Chinese. I probably look like an asshole for calling you out on being an asshole, but you know I'm right; I saw through your ruse.

ABC就是American born Chinese

>be monolingual american
>get mad at other people who put in the effort to learn a foreign language

(not that poster btw)

Haha did you make that pic? I'm a Mandarin linguist in the military, I "use" the language all the time. And yeah, I am proud of making it through the hell that is DLI, you're right about that. Sorry if I offended you.
懂了。我只是很努力学普通话的,为工作学习的

好厉害,我是中文专业。

They teach us Mandarin to a working proficiency in a year and a half, 7 hours of instruction a day with mainland Mandarin speakers, several hours of mandatory homework a night, self study on top of all that highly recommended. All of it necessary to just keep up with the course. 我们必须努力,也必须"发疯"。时间到了,下课!再见!

Nice. The major I'm doing is a government funded one that gets us to professional proficiency in 3-4 years. So much work but it's worth it tb.h

pot player is bretty gud tho

malware scan pls

>Its a consumer used SSD with pre-installed chink version of windows OS from a foreign country with worm language and per-installed foreign softwares.
>people rather discussed Sup Forums in Sup Forums.

Damn it Sup Forums.

But you know the chinks like to put a lot of botnets in their products right?

But i hope Pajeet won't fucking have an idea about this and make all the SSD and HDD manufacturers have Win 10 pre-installed

>lot of botnets
Even they are not that dumb to put a few botnets on the same machine

>But you know the chinks like to put a lot of botnets in their products right?
>Implying american shit is any different
At this point I'd rather trust Mr. Wong over the fatties.

>buy SSD
>get free cracked games
Thats awfully nice

>not formatting it automatically
I wipe those things as soon as I get them. New or used, doesn't matter. It's a good habit to get into. I refuse to take any risks with that weird chink malware.

It's a gal game, 東冠希 單戀高校, dong guan shi (probably a name) one sided love high school

OK I googled it it's a song

Poor chinks brainwashed by your oppressive government

At least the chinks won't drag you into court for downloading one episode of Game of Thrones.

Good point, if you're gonna be part of a botnet, at least be part of a less shitty one.

Or magically delicious.

how great, probably a botnet on top of a botnet
chinese inovation at its best

>SSD from China

Be happy it isn't actually a 128 MB drive.

Check the SMART data, bet it's worn out as fuck.

jesus you must be an unhappy little crybaby bitch, get over yourself you whiny little cunt

Kek, what a fag