Is poweramp the best android music player?

Is poweramp the best android music player?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KdSlisII8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the preinstalled Sony music app is the best

Came here to post this

Rocket player

All third party android music apps are shit. There's always something off with them. Either the UI is crap, or it doesn't support folders, or various other things.

Stock manufacturer music apps have always been the best in my experience.

It's fucking shit, I bought the full version and it locked me out of it one day at work and wouldn't let me use something I paid money for.

>not using alpha with milk visualizers

Pleb

>complaining about the UI
first of all it's subjective, and it's for listening music, not to stare at it

Dis

>Big Moe
10/10 my nigga

"bought"

You obviously haven't tried Blackplayer EX

Yes but with material theme

Looks ugly AF

What theme is that?

MiUi

Nah spotify XD

Consider suicide

I prefer neutron or hibi music because I have some SACD rips.

i used to be a big fan of AIMP whn i was on android. don't know if it's free anymore though...
>aimp.ru/index.php?do=download&os=android

I like to get spied by chink so netease

I'm still baffled how various Android music players sound different, with different volumes. Do they each have their own sound engine or something?

Ever since I got a Galaxy S6, I just use the included Samsung Music player because it sounds the best, and has a pretty good UI. I used Poweramp with my Nexus 5 though.

>Is poweramp the best android music player?

No.

But it's blocked now. And I can't add chink proxy to it.

This. There's always something unintuitive about the UI. That or the sound quality isn't as good because it uses a different source. Blackplayer Ex is probably as close to perfect as you can get but I refuse to pay to be able to set artists as the default tab. I want to use vanilla music but you unironically cannot play a song and have it queue the rest of the album.

Does anybody knows free (as in beer), nice (preferably open source) player that plays .opus?
Using VLC atm, but I'm sure there are better apps than that.

Yeah

Any Texas screw shit 10/10
Shout out to both of (You)

Bumping some ESG right now

/thread

ewww

>UI doesn't matter because I have no taste

What's with Poweramp and it's amazing bass and treble equalizer, fucking magic.

As somebody who used Poweramp for years, I'm going to have to say no.

Poweramp definitely used to be the best android music player. I loved it to death. It had good EQ settings, a good UI, and just werked. But this is 2016, and musicplayers have come a long ways since you were stuck with that shitty featureless android music player.

I would say Poweramp is at least one of the best music players in the market, but recently I've been using Black Player and honestly, I think it just beats it out in every way. The UI is better and more customizable, it has an EQ, powerful options.

The biggest problem I have with Poweramp is as near as I can tell, NOTHING about it has changed in the past 5 years. The UI is the same, most of the options are the same, it just seems like nothing but bug fixes for various devices.

That isn't to say it makes it BAD, but I've always been one that can lose interest in something quickly if it stops feeling fresh, and no attempts to add features are made.

Just my two cents. I've tried some of these other players like rocket player and obviously the default, and Poweramp definitely beats them off with a fucking stick.

Fucking this
Its the only thing i miss from the stock os on my Sony

Stock doesn't support flac formats sometimes Poweramp does

>not Spotify
Fucking poorfags.

>Its the only thing i miss from the stock os on my Sony

But you can install the Sony music app on any phone with just a couple of hacks to the apk.

The DRM-locked features won't work (auto updates metadata in the background if there are entries missing, sound enhancement, etc.)

What's the best free music player? I usually use google music for my non-soundcloud listening but the fact that it wont start on your library and they try to shove their service down your throat finally has me fed up

Phonograph, Blackplayer and Sony Music. See which one you like best.

Thanks, Blackplayer looks pretty nice ill start with that. Does the paid version just add an equilizer?

For 4 years now I'm trying to find a music player with a simular feature likes this

youtube.com/watch?v=7KdSlisII8E

From 4:35. And no, its not the same as the notification player. You can set shuffle, rewind songs, etc

*The preinstalled LG G3 app is the best
ftfy

No reason to use anything other than AIMP

Spotify is the best, stop being poor

I think the LG player does.

I just want soundcloud to go back to the time before this gay subscription service. How long until a good replacement?

this
AIMP, Phonograph, Blackplayer

I personally enjoy VLC the best