I cant watch it at this bitrate

I cant watch it at this bitrate...

"can't" as in you are autistic or your device can't handle that bitrate?

autistic

>>>/ptg/

Why didn't you just watch the premiere on TV?

i dont live in america

People like you really make no sense to me. Are you over 18? Do you still remember DVDs? VHS? Did you never consume any visual media pre bluray?

>720p
>Complains about bitrate

I can invite you to privatehd.to if youd like. I have 10 invites.

DVD quality is more than good enough. Deal with it, Dumbest Generation millennials. HD is a placebo.

You don't get the USA channel where you live? Waht country

Do they have a lot of content?

I suppose we should be happy with 56k when broadband is available too?

Fuck outta here you imbecile.

360p is HD, be more specific in your dumbass generalizations

We all know he's in middle school. Who else watches mainstream television past the age of 18 anyways?

WHOA WHOA HOLY SHIT SE2 EP1 IS OUT LIKE WHAT THE FUCK MAN

Since it's recent, wait about a week and a 10gb version should arrive.

sure

Send me a fake email or an email you don't care about (to post on here.)

56k makes Internet barely usable, even basic things like shitposting would turn in shite-mailing, while streaming and instant messaging would be literally impossible.

A lower bitrate just means that the picture of whatever shitty series or movie you're watching isn't as sharp. You still can easy recognize all the shit going on.

[email protected]

>10gb
as in bits?

>watches mr. robot
lol my fucking sides
what about this bitrate?

Yes because VHS is so watchable

Could I have an invite?
[email protected]

Yes it is. How underage are you? Most people watched some of the greatest movies ever made in VHS quality and enjoyed the fuck out of them. Being able to see reflections in cumstains won't make a movie better.

because thats the best they had, for them it probably looked like bluray because they havent seen the better version

haven't received the invite yet

Betamax had better quality yo. Besides, VHS sales were still going fine when DVD was introduced, and DVD sales were even better when Bluray came.

Obviously price was an argument but if the older formats were THAT unwatchable, people would've upgraded faster.

Also obviously better visual quality makes watching the same shit a bit more fun, but if you REALLY cared about watching it, HDTV rip would be more than fine.

im not saying that HDTV is bad, you can get really good bit rates from HDTV rips, like silicon valley season 2, most of them were HDTV, around 7000kb and they looked amazing, its just this specific release that is HDTV turned out to be shit

Sent.

>Being able to see reflections in cumstains won't make a movie better.
i beg to differ

>mfw that bitrate is lower than my audio standard, let alone video

Inv pl0x
[email protected]

Hahaha. You're so far up your own ass it's ridiculous

We ditched VHS as fast as fucking possible for DVD. I'd never go back, and watching VHS rips is borderline nauseating now. HD is pretty close to that big of a change. Yeah, the image is just better. But when the sole purpose of most videos is to be entertained that's pretty fucking important.