/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Want to contribute to the infographic? Take the best possible photograph you can take of your favourite chink shit (this can by anything from chink smartphones, memebuds/headphones, chink SSDs, powerbanks to quadcopters and include some of its pros and cons.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News:

user gets his James Dunkey mouse will post review in a couple of days
user gets his chink socks, sadly they don’t fit user receives his Xiaomi hybrids after 30 days, post pic and first impressions user got his Fiit VR headset and posts his first thoughts user’s chinkphone came in today, and begins by installing a custom ROM Anons RC car broke after using it 3/4 times defiantly avoid it and similar products
user’s OPMT arrived he posts an overview of the product, followed by another OPMT , quadcopter batteries , headphone holder
Anons package of chink electronics arrive user receives a package ends up being a pair of glasses user gets his ‘military’ watch user is addicted to flashlights user finds a $58 dollar coupon to an electronic component store which is soon shut down A large package of memes arrive Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/NED-Transparent-Visible-Pick-Cutaway-Practice-Padlock-Lock-With-Broken-Key-Removing-Hooks-Lock-Kit-Extractor/32638566513.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.81.qHa2hw
gearbest.com/lock-picks-and-tools/pp_341425.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-USB-Charger-Current-Voltage-Charging-Detector-Mobile-Power-Current-and-Voltmeter-Ammeter-Voltage/32572247119.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.65.qHa2hw
aliexpress.com/item/New-Qualified-Travel-Organizer-Storage-Collection-Bag-Case-Pouch-Digital-Gadget-Cable-Adapter-dig635/32619284175.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.73.qHa2hw
aliexpress.com/item/2015-NEW-XDUOO-X3-Professional-Lossless-Music-MP3-HIFI-Music-Player-With-HD-OLED-Screen-Support/32479333634.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.97.qHa2hw
aliexpress.com/item/Leather-Case-and-Sticker-for-Xduoo-Player-X3/32629204719.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.89.qHa2hw
gearbest.com/cables-connectors/pp_169368.html
gearbest.com/electronics-gadgets/pp_310701.html
youtu.be/RpNyhkcI8dg?t=59
m.aliexpress.com/item/32577247745.html
gearbest.com/piss
gearbest.com/led-strips/pp_216729.html
pastebin.com/heNnCjyQ
kingroot.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumping a bunch of reviews, sorry for shit lighting in photos

first we have this Autism Lock Pick set. The lock itself is good but the picks that came with it are weak abd it DOES NOT have the most important tool which is the tension wrench.

Link to the Product - aliexpress.com/item/NED-Transparent-Visible-Pick-Cutaway-Practice-Padlock-Lock-With-Broken-Key-Removing-Hooks-Lock-Kit-Extractor/32638566513.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.81.qHa2hw

I am buying these picks, anyone have experience with them? - gearbest.com/lock-picks-and-tools/pp_341425.html

infographic when

Next up is the USB Volt meter ammeter thing

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-USB-Charger-Current-Voltage-Charging-Detector-Mobile-Power-Current-and-Voltmeter-Ammeter-Voltage/32572247119.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.65.qHa2hw

It works as advertised, no complaints, its a good buy.

Here we have the Travel organizer. I ordered three of them and I am very surprised at how nice they are. Nice material and sturdy. The zipper is strong too. Lots of storage and can store all sorts of stuff.

aliexpress.com/item/New-Qualified-Travel-Organizer-Storage-Collection-Bag-Case-Pouch-Digital-Gadget-Cable-Adapter-dig635/32619284175.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.73.qHa2hw

Am I missing something obvious, or does at&t not have the proper bands in my area for this to work?

I'm an idiot, signal information only shows in the notification drawer/lockscreen, I'm only getting 3g on at&t with every apn variation I could find and "prefer lte" on

Last but not the least is the Xduoo X3 Music player and a case for it.

Music Player - aliexpress.com/item/2015-NEW-XDUOO-X3-Professional-Lossless-Music-MP3-HIFI-Music-Player-With-HD-OLED-Screen-Support/32479333634.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.97.qHa2hw

>Bought 2x 128 GB MicroSD cards and they work fine. There is also a USB cable for transferring music and charging.
>Used it with Line out in my car and it works fine
>Brightness is bit low when its sunny out and UI is archaic but you can browse by folders.
>Unless the songs are numbered like '01 - Track Name', it will play the songs in an album alphabetically which is kind of a bummer
>I haven't installed rockbox on it yet

Case - aliexpress.com/item/Leather-Case-and-Sticker-for-Xduoo-Player-X3/32629204719.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.89.qHa2hw

>Fits perfectly to the X3
>came with 2 face skins and a clip
>material is ok but looks nice

Thats it for now

While there's a reviewing mood going on, I got one of the Xiaomi Power Strips recently.

It has 3 sockets that fit multiple types of plugs around the world, as well as 3 usb ports. The sockets are a bit stiff, and American plugs with ground pins will have to be inserted backwards. However, I'm satisfied.

Would you want a picture of it in use?

RN4, features mediatek
RN4P, features snappydragon

Just got my Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 today.

New record on delivery time, ordered exactly 7 days ago

It got here using Belgium post from gearbest

Why do you need a separate device to listen to music?

Just got this bad boy

Works as intended.

>Using phone to listen to music

Also because it was cheap

Yeah, I am planning to go to Pajeetland soon, got a link?

>it's cheap, therefore i must buy it

Consumerist scum

isn't that the whole point of /csg/?

POKEMON IS AUTISM

Here's the one I have:
gearbest.com/cables-connectors/pp_169368.html

There's also a 6 socket version with no usb, but that costs more and 3 sockets are gimped:

gearbest.com/electronics-gadgets/pp_310701.html

She's hot but looks older than 27.

CONFIRMED

checked

TOP KEK

confirmed once more

how the fuck is playing pokemon as an adult socially acceptable? it's as bad as being a brony

>wake up
>17track tells me one of my packages has arrived in my country last night at 9pm
>have to be in suspense all day whether or not it'll get to me today

How small is your country?

Anyone else dislike how everyone is jizzing themselves over Pokemon Go? There's nothing new about it.

cute

nope

Finland

post vectorgraphic

youtu.be/RpNyhkcI8dg?t=59

That video seems like cancer-tier

I actually meant to link to 432 seconds in when they start invading Finland

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

>invading Finland in HoI
Why though?

I just bought two of this, I don't even know what for
m.aliexpress.com/item/32577247745.html

In case your (insert adjective here)Fire device decides to live up to it's name?

For the glorious Big Dick Crew.

Soon enough, regular OP requested anons that owned chink ssd's to post them+tests

Should i get this keyboard:
www.aliexpress.com/item//32461550109.html?
or this one:
www.aliexpress.com/item//32647093778.html?

i prefer the aesthetic of the 60%, but the tkl is much more usable for all tasks like gaming, and not just typing.

Guys, I really like the dark version of the ZTE axon mini, but it seems that the only color that I can find is Champagne with the fake leather at the sides.
Does anyone know why the dark version is not to be found anywhere?

Make giant parabolic mirrors

Are there any good Chinese tablets? Bullet points in the CSG wiki page are not full endorsements.

>because it was cheap
>$100 music player in 2016
I know it has 256 GB and expandable storage, but come on.

>BeAwesome
Topkek

you can still play videogames on a blue mx keyboard

i dont mean the switches, im reffering to the size, in this case, the 61 key layout of the first and 87 of the second

gearbest.com/piss in the dark/pp_401941.html
S-Should I buy this?

The Teclast X80 Power or Pro, avoid chuwi, those have problems

Absolutely. Tell us how it is.

the fuck do you need the other keys for. i have a full sized keyboard and i dont use shit apart from the 60%

This, if she is actually 27 than that's pretty disturbing. I really thought she was an old milf at first.

yea thats what im thinking, im just undecided on which one to get, and i dont want to regret my decision once i get it

well the 60% is almost the same price as a non chink keyboard
Just get a vortex pok3r and be done with it.

Do chinks sell GBAs?
Or a cheap as shit GBA compatible clone?

Anyone know if these are safe?
gearbest.com/led-strips/pp_216729.html
>EL wire is a thin copper wire coated in a phosphor which glows a 360 degree unbroken light when an alternating current is applied to it. It is bendable as a thin neon tube which makes it ideal for flexible car / party / camping / bar decoration etc.

Absolutely these are used in prop making all the time

Does gearbest still give you a tracking code if you don't pay for it?

Yes but it's confirmed fake from what I've heard

FUCKING GEARBEST

I AM FUCKING PISSED

I PLACED 3 ORDERS AND SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR BELGIUM POST SHIPPING SINCE IT'S FAST(10-12 DAYS), PAID 2 DOLLARS EXTRA FOR EACH SO I COULD HAVE TRACKING (TOTAL 6 DOLLARS) AND THE FUCKERS SENT THE PACKAGES USING CZECH POST, WHICH AT LEAST 25 DAYS

I CONTACTED THEM AND THEY SAID THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING SINCE IT ALREADY SHIPPED

FUCKING CHINKS I AM BEYOND MAD

Will do pham. I'll report back in 2-6 weeks

how can i root my chinkphone? (bluboo x2)

ive tried

Kingo Root
Root Genius
iRoot
RootKHP

none work

:)

To everyone who was able to take advantage of the $58 off coupon, how are your orders coming along?

Mine has not been canceled yet.

wait what? what coupon

You might have missed out on an amazing fuckup by a chink.

There was a store coupon for aliexpress that took off $58 for every order of $58.01 and above (effectively making the order placed free).

The payment on mine has finished being processed and is currently awaiting shipment.

There is a high probability of two things happening. Either the orders go through and the chink who fucked up gets executed or the orders get canceled

What's a good poverty phone that looks expensive that I can carry around to give to muggers?

Sup, Sup Forumsents?
On the last thread I suggested that "We could create some sort of web-crawler to find more of these 'deal of a lifetime' coupons."
You guys didn't seem to like the idea, so I decided to learn Python and do it myself.
Here it is, and I'll be realeasing updates in future threads:

pastebin.com/heNnCjyQ
pastebin.com/heNnCjyQ
pastebin.com/heNnCjyQ

Umi Rome X is a phone made exclusively for the poverty market that actually has a full metal construction

I was gonna order a Redmi 3 Pro tonight when I noticed the shipping time for ALL of them went up to like 20-40 days estimate regardless of seller... Does this mean they're all out of stock?

Shipping with DHL says 7-14 days though. Can these estimates be trusted or am I gonna be waiting like 2 months for my phone?

Have you tried kingroot.net/ ?
It's not the same as "Kingo",

thank u

if couponPay[i] * 100 / couponGet[i] >= 90:
print("Get: $" + str(couponPay[i]))
print("From: $" + str(couponGet[i]))
print(">90% off.")
elif couponPay[i] * 100 / couponGet[i] >= 70:
print(">70% off.")
elif couponPay[i] * 100 / couponGet[i] >= 50:
print(">50% off.")
elif couponPay[i] * 100 / couponGet[i] >= 30:
print(">30% off.")
elif couponPay[i] * 100 / couponGet[i] >= 10:
print(">10% off.")
else:
print("

no u

Well, they are gonna get cancelled i think

>$60
Too expensive

It's cringy really, like Overwatch.

This. Better to play it safe on case some fuckup happens and I lose 50 dollars

Fuck you, I asked for help in the last thread and no one gave a single shit, so I learned Python in the last 4 hours to make this thing and you come bullshitting me about loops? Well, if you don't like, you don't have to use it, brah!

Or teach me how to do this with a loop.

Does anyone know about this?

Shipping depend on where you live. And this numbers are peaty meanings, and only good for disputes when the time passes. And yea dhl comes in a a week max 2.

i got mine in 8 days with DHL

Since the estimated arrival times changed so suddenly, does this mean there is a shortage? I mean Pokemon Go just came out, and thats when the shipping times changed, so... Is it possible the phone is out of stock everywhere?

blackview A5, about 45-50$.
Didn't find much under that.

>everything revolves around muh autism game

Eat shit and die

>pokemon go

Stopped reading there

Bump

Just replace the if/elif/else part with this

percentages = [90,70,50,30,10]

for i in range(len(couponPay)):

for perc in percentages:
if couponPay[i]*100/couponGet[i] >= perc:
print(">%i%% off."%perc)

Didn't really test it since I don't know a good store id range

It's the same with rn3pro 32/2 @ GB, they are "on stock" but dispatch after at least 2 weeks.

Manchild.

I think it worked.

I ran root checker. This means my phone is rooted now right?