Smartphone for pokemon go

finally thinking about getting a smartphone cause i wanna play some pokemans on the go. shouldn't be over 220 €.

Which ones do you suggest?

Right now i'm debating whether to get a Samsung Galaxy A3 (good processor and response time) or a Archos 50 Power (good battery)

You mean you want a smartphone JUST for pokemon go or for general use?

just for pokemon go. i use my older phone (some 5 year old sony ericcson) for everything else. battery on the sony lasts a week

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

America, ladies and gentlemen. People have enough disposable income to buy a second phone for just one video game.

i sold my ps4 for it, no kidding

Well, either phone you listed would work, but pokemon go eats battery, so the archos may be better.

You have to be 18 to post here

my Redmi 3 consumes about 20% battery per hour. That is with data, gps and screen on all the time. Crashes every 10-20 minutes though, not sure because overheating or shitty servers

Just get a big external battery, the ones inside every fucking phone right now are really shitty

I'm getting a phone just for Pokémon Go too. Will be carrying two phones around because my main one doesn't support it

What phone doesn't work?

BlackBerry Q10

What if it turns out to be boring for you and the hype dies out?

It IS boring, you'll regret this op
>can't battle anywhere but gyms
>one endless grindfest because rare rates are based on your level
>no endgame, and you'll reach endgame in a week

Is this pokemon game that fun?

Ah, OK
Just get a cheap 50-100 phone that supports android 4.4 or above, has a gyroscope, accelerometer, and location services, has an arm processor (ie not Intel atom, so no zenphone), and has a good battery

is this the same pokemon? nose looks about the same

Just get an ipod touch and hook it up to your hotspot or wifi.

iPhone. Handles the game much better than lagdroid

Why is noone extremely concerned about the fact that there are people that buy a second, seperate phone with the sole purpose of playing Pokémon Go on it?

>no endgame, and you'll reach endgame in a week
u wot?

it's about as meme as it gets

Doesn't get me concerned, just sad for the state of the masses nowadays. I desperately need to upgrade my 3 year old phone and I want to play pokemon go, but even then my head hurts at the thought of dishing out 200 euros for new one.

Please kill yourself, I don't understand you people.

Because I don't care what dumb people do, I've seen worse.