/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Want to contribute to the infographic? Take the best possible photograph you can take of your favourite chink shit (this can by anything from chink smartphones, memebuds/headphones, chink SSDs, powerbanks to quadcopters and include some of its pros and cons.)

Your help is greatly appreciated and I'll make sure to include as many user-made pictures of products possible. I'm hoping to finish this thing over the weekend.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News
• user posts a bunch of reviews • user gets USB to Micro USB adapter • user tries his hand at coding a web-crawler that finds chink shit deals
• ComfyAnon receives giant kid Goku figure and a Baofend radio • Another day another round of chink shit • user gets a 64gb Mixza Monkey Micro SD card • user receives bunch of chink shit Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_343014.html
aliexpress.com/item/Three-medical-grade-Silicone-strap-Noose-Cords-for-Penis-Extender-Penis-enlargement-Penis-enlarger-Pro-Maxma/32394316808.htm
pastebin.com/nCxMmiG8
youtube.com/watch?v=P8gubkvppFk
gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_343187.html?wid=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Sally

1rd

Faggot how many more times are you going to keep posting that pic of a random ass Korean?

REMINDER

not him

I don't plan on cancelling my order anytime soon.

So I thanked her for understanding.

Any chink smartwatches that come with android wear or are there only shitty OS versions?
Looking for something other than overpriced Best Buy garbage

no

There's giving one star and then there's actually killing a store

so many bleeding hearts on /csg/

what happened here? Lol

smartwatches are useless snakeoil. of course are there android watches, but don't expect too much

Koreans (north) are honorary chinks my friend.

Considering how many desperately flee into china there surely is a lot in china

somebody posted a $58 dollar off coupon so naturally ever user went over and purchased a pi. Now the store is empty

lel. destroying a poor chink and his poor shop, because cheapest shit must be cheaper

If it wasn't waterproof it wouldn't be a shark. Duh!

I just want to check messages and pick what song I'm playing.

get a phone

Opinions on KZ ATE S ?

Thing I have been meaning to write is a chrome plugin or ideally a phantomjs app that goes to aliexpress and opens up all your orders and grabs all the tracking numbers.

I wrote code a while back in nodejs that used the 17track api, along with various other postal services to keep track of orders and a history/log of the tracking.

I also wrote some stuff to plot the orders on a map.

The painful part of the system was that aliexpress (who I primarily order from) has no api for buyers (other than for accessing stuff to buy) and there isn't a simple way that I found to send the right request to get a order's details. Ebay actually sends you tracking by email which for my mail client was easy to write a 5 line bash script to grep for all this.

Thus you had to go to each order, copy and paste the tracking, put in what it was for, and any other information you wanted.

The best solution I have thought of is to either have a browser plugin that records the information when you view a order detail (or a button that gives you the right stuff to copy and paste into the tracking system) or ideally a phantomjs app (phantomjs is a headless chrome browser) to do all this with automation.
Folks could write 'plugins' for gearbest,dhlgate,dx,geekbuying,etc.

Could also keep track of the time remaining on buyers protection.

If anyone knows the right curl magic to grab the order page (or ideally the right REST url) that contains the tracking let me know! Screenscraping is such a crummy solution but it seems like the only one.

bazinga

It's a trick, the cup is isopropyl alcohol, distilled water, or vodka. user should prove the water is conductive with a meter.

Best phone for 130$? I've seen mi4c 2gb ram for 116 and redmi 3s for the same price, but I'm clueless.

Why do those chinks always write "dear friend". Do they all have the same English teacher?

YA DUN GOOF'D user

think of all the nudes you could have got from her to cancel your order.

What did I get today, /csg/?

genius

I keep almost buying more high-capacity SD cards even though my phone and tablet don't use even 10% of their respective 64GB and 128GB cards.
Is there a marketing theory to describe why people irrationally want to buy large flash storage?

I've seen quite a few positive things about the Mi powerbanks across a lot of the threads. Considering getting a xiaomi type C powerbank from gaybeast, will it be a genuine xiaomi product or will I get chink'd? Saw in a thread about a week ago that gearbest sells authentic xiaomi products, just wanted to check if this is true

>gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_343014.html

It's my first quadcopter!

you've got aids user

yep, bootleg english lessons for bootleg people

I know right. he could have had a real life hentai on his hands.

Poop emoji pillow

Someone recommend me some shit to buy that's actually useful to the average person.

Excellent first quadcopter

aliexpress.com/item/Three-medical-grade-Silicone-strap-Noose-Cords-for-Penis-Extender-Penis-enlargement-Penis-enlarger-Pro-Maxma/32394316808.htm

tap water isn't THAT conductive, a lot of electronics can still work underwater for a while. corrosion is actually what leads to component failure.

Damn I feel bad for them.

>check this out
>not found
>anons bought so much they had to take the it down
nice

Looking to buy a pair of running shoes, anyone got suggestions or tips in general?

Ummm...........the name 'chink' is a little racist, don't you think it's about time we've changed it to something more appropriate?

Who cares?

No.

If you don't like it fuck off.

>>>reddit

Where can I buy a Mi Band directly from EU Warehouse?

I need one in at least one week, so I can't get it from a Chinese warehouse.

So where is the script?

Stop replying to bait, just report it.

Great considering that they are only 7 Dollars

Redmi 3S

Gearbest is legit. Stuff is genuine.

Shark card
In ears
Pocket knife (ganzo)
Power bank

Faggots

Filthy chink deceitful shit is too long

Tubular Runner

T-Tyrone?

Try the fast shipping on tradingshenzhen

That user fucked the link up. It ends in ".htm>" when it should end in ".html"

My shark is still alive ;-)
No corruption on files even after around month without power.

thanks for the input m8. gonna order that xiaomi powerbank, will post back when it arrives

These packages got here in 8 days, counting weekends. What the fuck? How did the chinks deliver this so quickly?

On a side note, it seems like customs (or my post office) is opening every single package, because all of the packages I get have a gap at the top and they're put together again with tape (you can see the yellow tape at the top).

ps. should I open them? it's just shitty $0.10-$0.50 stuff

chink magic.

Also, I'd be interested in seeing what you got

here.
I've improved the code and now it works with threads, checking several chink stores simultaneously at lightning speeds!

user suggested I'd create a GitHub for this project so we could work together. What would be the best way of doing this? How fucked am I if I use my personal account?

Here's the new code:
pastebin.com/nCxMmiG8
pastebin.com/nCxMmiG8
pastebin.com/nCxMmiG8

The only thing left to do now is to find an appropriate range of stores to scrape. Right now I'm doing 10 thousand stores with 50 threads at a time and it takes less than 5 minutes to finish.

I'll keep you guys updated.

you should be fine hendry

Oh, crap!
The fucking user path betrayed me.

Do I just need to charge the batteries or what? I turn it on and the blades don't start spinning. The instructions are terrible. This is my first quadcopter. Please go easy on me /csg/.

From left to right:

Four finger light thingies
DIY Google Cardboard
Cheap MicroSD USB 2.0 reader

>Write a review and win 160 GB points

The max I've ever gotten was 80, stop lying gearbest.

While this is fine and dandy isn't there a way to put a filter on the results?

TJ """"""""""Hendry""""""""" Joshi

Same for me with Gearbest to Germany.

1. charge battery
2. plug in, turn on transmitter
3. throttle stick up to top then down again
should work

looks like you did pretty good user, link to card reader? How's the quality seem?

>On a side note, it seems like customs (or my post office) is opening every single package, because all of the packages I get have a gap at the top and they're put together again with tape (you can see the yellow tape at the top).
>Same for me with Gearbest to Germany.

That's just how they ship it, I've gotten a lot of similar packages over time. When they open it they will put a sticker on it, "opened by customs". The gap is just normal, chink quality duct taping

Right now I'm filtering by changing the 40 in "range(100, 40, -10):" values, so I only get coupons with at least 50 percent discount, you can also filter by a minimum $ amount by adding an If statementet that checks if "cpay[i]" is larger than a given value. I'll be working on better filters later along with the GUI.

I see.Thank you.

It's alright for the price, I suppose. $0,10 and it can be handy if you ever need to read an sdcard.

Speeds are what you'd expect from USB 2.0. It's sturdy too. The only bad thing is it's a bit tough to plug in and plug out, if that makes sense. I guess you could call it stiff?

That makes sense. Makes me feel a little better.

Did Teclast ever sort out the heat issue on the X98 Pro, lads? I want to buy one but not if it's going to throttle itself all the time.

>We've completed our review and decided this case in your favor. Due to the unique circumstances of this case, PayPal is issuing you this refund at no cost to your seller.

chink'd the chinks

fucking savage

Thanks. Now I have to learn how to fly this without crashing it constantly. It's harder than I thought.

helliflopter

watch a few videos first, so you learn the controls and how to calibrate the drone

I recommend this one, watch the whole thing

youtube.com/watch?v=P8gubkvppFk

>How fucked am I if I use my personal account?

not really at all? Sup Forums is anonymous so if you make a github, yes we know you're the person who wrote this, but just because we know you're Joe Blow from Texas doesn't mean much.

If you want to release this anonymously then no don't use your personal github, but I don't see any reason why you would want to be anonymous. I would however avoid putting racial slurs in the name/codebase and rejecting pr's with it in the comments.

The best reason to release the code on your personal account is to have more things on your github for employers to see.

I personally don't care. If your code is useful i'll use it, if I want to add features i'll fork it and do a PR.

Thanks, user!
I'll be releasing on my own account, then. Too lazy to create a new one.
I'm working on a new feature for comparing the value of the dropped coupon with the product of lowest price in that store, so we know wich one is worth using and wich is just chink bait.

Do I respond to the chink telling me to cancel my order or do I just wait it out?

I have no intentions of cancelling it.

I'm not. Fuck the bleeding hearts on /csg/

My first Chinese package is coming in today, how excited should I be?

It's a cute name don't worry

Friend, I'm very sorry, I set up a wrong coupons, there are now 5000 buyers pay the free order, if I send these orde rs, I will be facing bankruptcy, or permanent loss of my shop, I have to stop selling all the goods, need your help,ho pe you can apply for to close the order, thank you for your kindness and understanding

unbelievable, we are talking about someones livelihood here, and you faggots are going to crush that all because you managed to take advantage and bully some poor chinese lady.

I bet you also pee sitting down, fag.

you really think this chink is going to send out that much free shit?

I was so drunk when it happened I have literally no idea what I ordered from him. Never did anything Arduino related. The only thing I recognize are LEDs.
So I might as well cancel my order.

TI- SHARKS OR GTFO.

you really don't understand how 1 star ratings work over there?

These people will undercut themselves to the cent so they can get a sale.

so yeah they're scared of getting bad ratings, i bet you she will send shit out.

What's the greatest single chink shit you've ever bought?

Bonus points if you were expecting it to be shit but were pleasantly surprised.

>checked

is this a dank new meme i smell?

Nah, they'll just open a new account and start from scratch.

You do know that a factory has dozens of people just like her selling from dozens of accounts right?

There are insane differences between these small facefronts and the flagship stores.

Ratings are bought, and fake anyways.

gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_343187.html?wid=1

$100 for a laser engraver..... kinda tempting.

Someone here got drunk and bought one a while back- it arrived and he used to put nicholas cage on some toast

If you want something engraved, or a stamp made, you can order it done for cheap. Why own something you'll use maybe twice?

>some Chinky is in love with me
W-what do?

whats with the bad cert on ali

there are no bad certs, just misunderstood