Sup Forums my mom bought me this for college. What will it be able to run? Can I run Dark Souls 3 on it?

Sup Forums my mom bought me this for college. What will it be able to run? Can I run Dark Souls 3 on it?

amazon.com/LENOVO-THINKPAD-Carbon-4th-Gen/dp/B01DAS22YU

>spending 1300 dollarydoos on a laptop

why

Not your personal tech support

We aren't poor.

Nigga if you're just going to use it to write documents on you might as well get a used Thinkpad for less than $200

Not my money. I've only had chromebooks before so I've never been able to play steam before. I just want to know what I can run.

You must be 18+ years old to be on this site.

You're really "in the know," aren't you? Fucking tool.

pics of mom?

a mom that buys thinkpads is a mom I can get behind

>people not reading the OP
>HE GOT IT FOR FUCKING FREE YOU IDIOTS

As for the question, you'll find out when you get the laptop. The Intel Iris Pro graphics are pretty powerful nowadays, it should be able to play most modern games to some degree or another depending on the graphics settings.

I am 18. I'm going to college in the fall.

It's not free if your mother pays for it

>a mom that buys thinkpads is a mom I can get behind
>a mom i can get behind

nice facebook meme

i give it 10 out of 10 facebook frogs

Ok thx. What graphic setting will optimize the gameplay?

>$1300 for a laptop
>No dedicated GPU at all
>i5
>Ultra low voltage CPU
>Tiny SSD
You got scammed m8

She's to good for any of you neck beards to be fapping over a pic of her

Is there anyway I can add that stuff in?

>No dedicated GPU at all
>this is bad somehow

For that price I'd expect more meat on its bones

An SSD maybe.
The point is that paying $1300 is way too much for what you get.

Just get one of them Asus Memebooks if you want your laptop to look fancy and all and have more decent specs. Or be a real Sup Forumsentooman neckbeard and get yourself a used Chinkpad.

so shittier battery life, heavier, and hotter so you can play crysis on medium/low setttings?

rawk hawd

My mom already bought it. She has some "le nerdy gentleman" beta at work who's orbiting her that it's good. She didn't ask me about it. Tbh I'm probably not even gonna play dark souls, more likely dota and cs;go. I was just curious if I'd be able to play dark souls cause I know how huge it is.

Leave, you retarded normalfag
but muh optimus

Who the fffffffuuuuuuuuuck (lol auto complete) knows? Install the game, start at lowest settings then start cranking up the effects/quality you care about.

>but muh optimus

>literally, actually, not figuratively and not ironically recommending optimus on Sup Forums

jesus christ is summer over yet?

What so funny
But look at my magnificent neck beard. Surely someone with such a grand neck beard couldn't be a normie.

Disgusting
Shave that thing off

Actually already did. I took that back in May.

your mom is dope, i hope you thanked her profusely