Other urls found in this thread:

zaber.com.pl/sentry/
youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
nzxt.com/products/manta-matte-black
youtu.be/_vkn4Z3So3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For what purpose?

Anime

So that you can have near Apple-tier design and compactness without any of the shitty compromises that come with Apple products.

Looks cool. Maybe a little confusing. I am thinking of building a mini ITX

why not just get a

250d

sg13

silverstone fortress

fractal node

zaber.com.pl/sentry/

>Apple-tier design

youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

I preordered one. But the kickstarter is over so I don't know why you want to talk about it.

Because those are all ugly and at least twice the size of this one.

The Sentry is actually slightly smaller

It still looks like something that belong on a server rack in a basement somewhere, not on a desk.

It's not the most attractive case, I admit. Though IMO the A4 isn't perfect in that regard either.

I'm getting this case.

And I am super hyped for it, as it does exactly what I want for a case.

I have the Node Define Nano and it is absolutely beautiful.

Not the smallest case but a pleasure to work in and plenty of cooling options. You can actually put powerful components in it and run them at full load on air no matter what the ambient temperature conditions.

i want to build a micro atx system but in a very small case, any suggestions?

SilverStone SG10.
Dont buy any of those Jonsbo/Cooltek cases which has no ventilation.

that case is all kinds of ugly, i want to be able to actually have it out on my desk not under it in a fucking draw.

>230-250€ + shipping + tax

You are such a fucking faggot.

There aren't a lot of truly small microATX cases. The Kimera Cerberus qualifies, but it's not (yet) available.

>Apple-tier design
If you think this has anything to do with what makes Apple's designs Apple-like, then you have absolutely no clue about design at all.

too small imo, you're making too many sacrifices with noise and cooling and storage space, and i'm not a fan of the oblong shape, ncase m1 is as small as i'd go

hipster detected.

Nobody cares about design anymore.

underage neckbeard detected

Overclocking is a meme now that i7 turbo to 4.2gHz by default. It's already pre-overclocked. It's possible to stuff 10tb of hard disks + nvme ssd into the Dan A4 so unless you plan to use your old hard disks or hoard more than 10tb it's more than enough.

>AIO cpu cooler
>blower gpu cooler
no ty

Are dust filters and noise a meme too?

Yes. Dust is a meme because you can just clean it every 3 months. Noise is a meme because you have full control over every fan except the psu if you use a proper OS.

>Noise is a meme
stay delusional

Can you recommend sg13

Going to put Vega in it probably

SG13 is a mini-ITX case. It's small and not bad, but it's cheap and you do get what you pay for as far as materials and build quality.

get a 350d or something

sg13 would maybe be for a htpc that would sit in a cabinet or a shelf, if you're gonna have it at your desk it has a pretty wide footprint

Coming from an ATX obsidian the 250d is really attractive because it is tiny and so will be much easier to carry around than this giant fuck.

I worry the 350d will be me dropping 100 bucks on something with marginal extra portability. I will be using these only at a desk mind you. I already have an AIO CPU cooler to accompate the poor airflow in small cases. It needs to be portable for the constant moving between house/apt I do every few weeks or so.

Was also eyeing manta mini itx for the good looks and cable management in the small package.

>manta
>small
yeah nah

It's at least not an micro itx

>HE DOESN'T LIKE MY OPINION!!!
>WAHHHHHHHH

>micro itx
What?

Anyway, the Manta is BIGGER than a lot of microATX cases, nevermind other mini-ITX cases

nzxt.com/products/manta-matte-black

It's mini

I meant to say micro atx

I know what it is, and I'm saying it'd be big for a microATX case. For a mini-ITX case, it's huge.

>manta mini itx
oh fuck what is this thing
>good looks
bwahahahahaaahahahaha

Well fuck

This case business is exceedingly confusing

I should probably just wait to see what Vega will be like anyway because fury is only 4gib

youtu.be/_vkn4Z3So3s

Looks good to me

Not too gaymer with the lights, just right

Im not a manlet

>he needs to project his ego through "big boy toys"
>not a manlet
keep telling yourself that

>has to compensate for manlet status with pic related
I think you are actually

>Apple-tier design
A TRASHCAN

Looks qt. I'm guessing it's 200usd+?

I'm actually doing the opposite, and going to a larger form factor. Leaving ITX after ~4.5 years of using ITX builds.

Why is that? I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Made my first build last year and wished I would have started out on mini ITX. Building would have been a little harder, but now I want to build a super powerful workstation in like 5 years.

I guess I can always reuse my case.

The NCase wasn't the smallest PC I've built, but it had the most powerful hardware I've packed into a build for myself ever. And though it would have done a great job for like almost any user, I want a bit more performance that I just won't be able to get.

>Want 2 GPU's
>Need more cooling support for CPU overclock

I ended up getting a E-ATX board, but, I'm fitting it inside a mid-tower.
>Phanteks Evolv ATX TG

I'll be keeping the M1 case though, as a lan box and will make a PC for the girlfriend so she can fuck off and stop playing shit on my PC lol

For a long time I always thought ITX was enough for me, but as my needs have grown, I've outgrown ITX a bit. I probably could have gone mATX, but, I wanted a few PCIe toys other than the GPU's also, which is part of why I went with X99.

That's cool. I just feel like and ATX mobo is too big for me. I'm pretty comfortable with 16 GB and a single GPU. I built a mini ITX computer for my girlfriend shortly after doing my first build, and I'm a little jealous of hers...even thought the hardware is significantly slower.

I just don't know what to do with the PCI lanes. It feels like wasted space. At least everything will get adequate airflow (pic related).

I g2g to bed.

Most of that case is wasted space.