Does your camera have a manual mode op?

It's okay
Xperia Z2

Muh burgers

I like the camera in the LG G3.

G4
I like this cellphone a lot.

moto x 2013

it's alright outside. indoors it sucks though.

White and gold

Huawei P9

>668x445

it's a meme you dip

If the s5 did not take such brilliant daytime photos I'd shove it up someones ass.

Old Samsung SII

Galaxy s6

Redmi 3 pro.

Lack of ois is really killing me though because my hands tremble a lot

Same photo with HDR.

I tend to leave HDR on for most still shots, just wanted Sup Forums to see the difference.

The 5 USD replacement for the camera that died within my iPhone 5. It actually does better macro stuff than the old one, but overall it's way worse. I'm just glad it works, really.

G4 again

OnePlus One

camera is meh.

Huawei Ascend 7

blue and black

The fuck, is it edited?

Nah, just some funky lighting. It didn't look that darkish in real, but the light coming through the clouds was weird.

Looks very cool for sure. I had a S2 and landscape shots were pretty decent if it wasn't too dark but anything else was damn bad.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Xperia Z3C

and iPhone SE

and Galaxy S2 for the keks

Sony camera hit the color of the paper better tho, although in "real use" it tends to mess them up.

iPhone

The Xperia pic is out of focus. I can't tell if maybe the lighting is insufficient and the shutter time is too long. It would explain why the color is so different compared to the iPhone.

Lighting was the same for the first two, shutter time it is I think. Took 1-2 seconds while SE one was instant.

>thought this would be an actual photography thread
Neat, but I kinda want to get into hipster photography. Any suggestions anyone?

First get glasses with normal glass, also start growing a beard

dude are you kidding
thats white and yellow

I have both of those. What's next?

Lumia 950 coming through.
Full size for good measure: p.fuwafuwa.moe/nzypys.jpg

Htcone m9

S3 still going strong. The focus is such a piece of shit.

Gorgeous

I loved my M9. Replaced it a few days ago. Most of the main shooter pictures were crap if you didn't spend some time on getting the focus and holding it steady.

Mine is the HTC 10

Dubs of truth

Htc one m9

Another

Kek

Here's one with my M9. I don't have many yet from the 10.

And another.

desu senpai the camera is the main reason I chose this phone to begin with.
Once again, full size much too large for 4chins: p.fuwafuwa.moe/xgrdma.jpg

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 MTK

Lumia 1520

Galaxy S6.
Pretty good for a phone.
i.imgur.com/fh5JZPB.jpg

LG G3

>imgur link

What are you doing you idiot?

Also G3

Mpaзиш

resized because >5mb

LG G4

Nexus 5x

My bad.
i.pi.gy/lA2O.jpg

I guess it sucks fucking chinks

This one turns out OK i guess, not taken against light

>people in this thread non ironically using phone cameras in "camera quality" thread
>non ironically using less than 1" sensors
>non ironically using anything but phase detection autofocus
>non ironically using an LCD to compose your shot
>non ironically shooting in JPEG

Get on my level skrubs. Go post your "camera" pictures elsewhere.

Pic related what a picture from a real camera looks like.

Aren't we comparing phone cameras?

>not using manual focus
step up nigger

>miss the shot because you're too busy trying to be hipster

Any real camera with a full size sensor is going to do a good job, and the quality of the photos is going to depend on the skill of the photographer. Having a Sup Forums camera quality rating thread on that level is stupid, because Sup Forums doesn't have very many skilled photographers posting in it, so the samples are going to be pretty meaningless.

Whereas with phone cameras, at least you can see the limitations of the devices easier.

---

Anyways, what camera did you use for the owl shot? Years ago I had a Nikon D4S which was outstanding, but I ended up selling it because I didn't really use it very much, not being an actual pro photographer.

Very nice, now post what a picture from a real camera that isn't compressed to shit looks like.

What's wrong with my IPS?

OP never specified

Nikon D3300 with 55-200mm VR II

Sup Forums has a max 4mb image limit, I would if I could.

>being slow

>Sup Forums has a max 4mb image limit, I would if I could.
You can upload it elsewhere and post a link to it. Pomf clones exist, you know.

>OP never specified
Yeah, but the thread thrifted to that pretty quickly, it's not like phone cameras don't have different qualities or are not sensors. Totally valid and not ironic.
Your statement makes you seem just like a attention whore photofag with the need to show off.

Took this the other day while looking for Pokemon in the park, the oversharpened look is removable if I'm taking a serious picture if I put the phone into manual mode and grab the RAWs

Anyone know what setting and such I can use to get the most out of my S7 camera?

dayum, nice

this, kinda. I came here expecting an actual camera thread.

Wow nice snapshit bro. DOF makes a good snapSHIT huh? First DSLR?

LG G4 or Moto G4?

Thanks senpai.

LG G4.
Could've been a better photo but it was windy and the spider with its web was moving all over the place.

didn't see "professional" in the title.... dunno where you got that

Original Moto G

camera fucking sucks

Look on the bright side, user. It's better than a Nexus 4.

I think you got the wrong thread.

>Camera quality thread

No?

You know there's a whole fucking board for that, don't you?

What? A board for cucks and gnufags? That's Sup Forums.

>Shitposting a scaled down picture you probably didn't take with no information about which camera was used to take said picture
>>/wt/

Le 1s india version

Pentax K5 IIs with a Samsung F3 HDD in the Background, ISO 100, F10.

Nexus 4

another one

See, now it's more appropriate for the thread. Was that so difficult ?

Underrated post.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

Underrated

s t a l e