I have about 80 dollars to spend

I have about 80 dollars to spend.
I consider buying pic related.
What would you do with 80 dollars instead?

anime figure

at least its not uvr5a

buy the UV-5R, anything baofeng is not worth 80. UV-5R IS worth $25 though.

Buy more ram.

considered

pic related is more like 63 dollars though. Is that a big difference, cause i have no experience with prices in us of a.

>4gb is not enough

Is it good?

Like /k/ innawoods rugged tier or just a little ham radio?
80 bucks seems nice.

More like itsy bitsy amateur radio for getting caught due to accidental broadcast i guess.

There again, i have no real reason to buy it.

Therefore i commenced the thread.

Maybe another light. But they're cheaper to buy in pairs.

What would you do with it?

Listen for po-po and army i guess. That is, if they would be within receiving range of the radio.

I live near army training grounds, so i guess that makes a wee bit of sense.

By the way, what is the best way to acquire msx2 for reasonable price?

Save them so I can invest them when I have saved more money.

The deal is sealed.
I should ask /k/ or /out/ how badly have i done.

probably an edc knife of some sort to replace my $5 chinese ones

MLP figure with stand

Put it into a dragon dildo savings fund

This.

Actually, $80 would put me ~60% of the way to a third encoding rig, which would be nice.
I don't have $80.

I'd buy a budget 240 gb SSD and use whatever's left on beer. Working overtime on Saturday so I may do just that

160 tacos.

How to conceal it though?

>tfw my work bought 5 Beofeng radios recently for $80/pop
>tfw all the emergency frequencies around here are digital so the radios do fuck all.

RAM, G2A.com games

It's a pretty good transceiver, but keep in mind you need a technical license

BEST
IDEA
EVER

buy a CB radio and antenna for your car.

Of course I do
Already have one though. CB is dead around here.

Was about to say this. Mine is priced 120 before shipping. 30$ saved for it so far. Feelsbadman

Wtf what are those?

50 cent tacos????
What!

Lume Cube. Waterproof, 1500 lumen, 6000k light. You can link them to your phone to act as an external flash to the phone's camera, or adjust them remotely as video lights. Or set them up as a slave flash.

The Kickstarter says they were supposed to have a magnet too, but seems they dropped that. Not a huge deal, since it has a standard tripod mount.

There once was a time when they were three for a dollar.

save it

Where is this? Taco bell?
Here in Canada prices are nowhere near that :(

Baofeng is shit tier. There are a number of repeaters that have banned them because their TX is so awful. Look for a used Kenwood or Yaesu 2m and enjoy quality ham radio.

73 es gud dx .. (in case you were wondering if you know what I'm talking about, which I do, because I'm probably the only fucking ham on this board besides you)

Don't be an idiot. CB radio requires about as much technical knowledge as smashing your dick in the oven and is about as much fun. Buy a used 2m HT for ham radio and git gud.

>020510jackintheboxtaco.jpg

As you might expect from something you can get for 50 cents, they're pretty horrific. But awesomefucktastic for late Saturday night returning home from the movies with your friends munchies.

Those look like those cheap tacos you can get from Burger King.

Buy the 5R and buy/build a decent antenna and you should be able to pick up transmissions from the space station.

Jack in the box tacos are literally the worst fucking tacos I've ever had. The meat is tasteless, the shells are greasy and awful, and they use fucking sliced processed cheese. It's literally like eating the fucking box.

Which is weird because the rest of their food isn't bad. Too bad they keep taking away the damn Blazin chicken sandwich, shit is god tier.

Better idea: 80 tacos and one of these.

It may not seem like a better idea right now, but trust me.