Muh freedumz VS human life

Bitcoin being used to fund ISIS:
foreigndesknews.com/world/middle-east/isis-linked-group-uses-bitcoin-raise-funds-weapons/

Telegram used by terrorist group affiliated with today's attacks in France:
twitter.com/TRACterrorism/status/753698774623592449

Tutanota used by group arming ISIS:
archive.org/details/jahezona

What do you do when software contributes to killing people Sup Forums?

>CAR USED BY ISIS TO GET TO TARGET
>ISIS USED SHOES TO PROTECT THEIR FEET
>ISIS USED A COMPUTER

>Used decentralized value transfer technology to receive funds
>asked for donations using this tech through encrypted email service
>broadcasted bitcoin address through privacy loving IM app

You're missing the point user.

/thread
fpbp

Keep using it because it's a sign that they actually respect my freedomz

>ISIS sleeps with >18 year old women
pedos win

>TRUCK USED BY ISIS TO KILL 60+ PEOPLE
>BAN ALL TRUCKS

>rm -rf / --no-preserve-root
>rmdir /S /Q %windir%

What's the point being missed?

make everything illegal throw all dissidents in cia blacksite gulags to have all the wrongthink tortured and raped out of them

Did you know they're killing those people with 100% american made weapons.

Complain about that shit

Let's just ban money in general since it's used to buy guns.

Want to stop terrorism?

Remove all the brown people and Muslims from white countries.

I don't care. ISIS probably uses tox too. I've seen one user recommending it to some ISIS faggot on baph. Also:
>mainstream meddia
Literally cancer, things aren't just black and white. ISIS would remain operational without bitcoin or tutanota. But I cannot wait for the ban on these 2. Oh boy, terrorism sure is a good excuse to take away some "unnecessary" human rights, like privacy. And remember, the US government cannot make mistakes, would never fuck anyone over (besides the bad ppl), and pretty much perfect.

Our steering wheels are on the opposite side though.

How does banning their accounts sound?

Want to stop killing?

Remove all people and people-related things from earth.

> : greater than
< : less than

Telegram and Tutanota are centrally managed services. IMO it's stupid of the people in managment there to keep allowing ISIS shits on their platform.

Isn't it ope source so you can install it locally? And how would you tell who is an ISIS member, when all those mails are end-to-end encrypted?

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, ban them from using the [email protected] email. You tell me who operates tutanota.com...

How about instead of looking for other shit to blame we put the blame where it belongs, on Islam.

Fuck Islam. Destroy Islam instead of privacy.

Fuck Islam.

The fuck are you talking about? Tutao GmbH operates it btw, but it can be used as a mail server, thus it's open source, and thus not only @tutanota.com can be served. Also how would you ban them? MAYBE, JUST MAYBE a question like "Are you a terrorist?" is too obvious.

No friend, you missed the archive in the OP. An organization arming isis is using a specific @tutanota.com email address as their main public contact information online. How much easier can identification get than that?

oh shit my bad. I thought you were talking about the whole domain.

Shut down bitcoin: ISIS find a new way of using coupons or other pseudo-money
Shut down mail/IM: ISIS create a Battlefield server and shoot the wall to comunicate.
Concluding, ending privacy friendly services do not kill terrorism.

Nobody here is suggesting that those services should be killed. Providing a platfome to terrorists that they can easily identify and ban from their service though gived the entire privacy-focused web a bad wrap.

I think that is the problem, how to successfully identify those treats from normal people using a non privacy offensive technique. And I don't know if it is the tinfoil hat speaking but even using such what stops a government™ from using that method to scan you.

Because blaming philosophies is useless, you dumbshit.

They're not real and only as effectual as the people who follow them. Psychologically, you can only convince people to follow alternative philosophies not to abandon them. Otherwise they gey triggered and follow their original path even harder.

>Destroy Islam instead of privacy.
I'd rather this.

For one, Tutanota and Telegram still platform jahezona, who publicly advertise that they're arming ISIS. You can see in the archive that they use one or two main accounts. Hell, you can even find those telegram accounts by googling as Telegram is partly indexed.

I really have no idea why Tutanota and Telegram would keep allowing them on their services while knowing who they are and what they do. There are dozens of similar terrorist organizations using Telegram and it's also easy to spot them. Pretty much all social media have banned accounts with even the slightest ISIS affiliation. Why can't Tutanota and Telegram do it? Are muh freedoms involved?

I'm not sure I get it. I didn't die. Werks for me.

>muh freedumz VS human life

That is a false dichotomy. If Bitcoin were not available, other methods of donation would be used.

this desu senpai

thank you for the word filters hiroshima

But moot implemented those filters.

shh bby is ok

That would cause inconvenience for me and my white-skinned brethren.

They can follow it somewhere else.