Which one is more efficient to wash my clothes?

Which one is more efficient to wash my clothes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jmmmxI-Y_6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Side load > top load with agitator >>>> top load without agitator

Could you explain why side load is better?

all-in-one

Not clean well and not dry well.

Top-loader from the 1990s.
Maybe they're not nearly as efficient but they last literally forever.

Uses less water, and cleans just as well

I had one and i agree with you, but now i want to by a new one because the one a have is broken. So, its no "forever".

Side loader gets moldy

Wut. Why?

Yea takes forever to dry

Front-loaders are a dying meme. They stink, as in, actually smell (you have to air it out after a wash), also the rubber gasket around the door gets filled with mildew and death. This is why the industry is swinging back to top-loaders.

>Front-loaders are a dying meme.
is that why the vast majority of washers produced today are front loading

left. havent seen anyone in norway using something else

what do you guys think of THIS???

Horizontal one since the clothes tumble while the basket spins which enhances the mechanical part of the washing. That's why just about every Industrial scale washers are horizontal.

Water doesn't drain as well or something so they're more susceptible to forming black mold In various places. Usually leaving the door half open to let the washer's insides dry off Is enough to solve this.

What about this thing? You guys like this?

What the fuck is that? Which system is it? Pressure?

Front loader agitates the load more, resulting in a far better wash.

You can get top loaders that work just as well but they cost nearly double the equivalent front loader. At least, that's what I absorbed from the Choice Magazine results when I was shopping for a new washing machine.

I got a real treat for you guys today

think we can all agree that a diagonal load washer is the best of both worlds

pic related, here's a diagonal load washer

youtu.be/jmmmxI-Y_6U

Just remember this is what you look like as a mechanical keyboard hobbyist.

More compact since the tub is sideways

Why not wash center?

>Which system is it?
sanyo washer

It's either the 'dogs' and ring for the agitator, a sensor, or a weight/bearing. $50 max cost to repair

go to Home Depot and have a walk through the appliance department

That's just a stacked combo

>go to Home Depot and have a walk through the appliance department
no

What is the best way to clean out your washer?

plasti-dip

>What is the best way to clean out your washer?
I recommend urine. The light acidic pH balance really helps to agitate up all the soaps settled in there and get them out. It always works great for me, and I use it on my machines.

>let me tell you about your washer
literally you

Models on display don't necessarily correlate to units sold. Sideloaders are absolutely required for many apartments. The same isn't true for top loaders. As long as space is a premium in cities, side loaders will survive.

underrated post desu, thank you for posting it mate

this

He's not wrong

make it stop

>i'm so excited
>is like christmas morning

monthly washing cycle with just a couple of small towels, max temp, and only bleach on the detergent tray
or take it apart completely and clean it yourself

I don't think they make washers that load from the side. That would be hard to get to.

>one city
>all these guys with the same weird hobbie

holy shit, that puts Sup Forumss autism to shame

>there are 3000 people in the world with this hobby

I thought kind of the same stuff. Maybe they have more alkaline water over there?

Anyone here have this model? It's been working really well for me so far

Did you read the thread? Please do it.

How can women even compete?

that's not even the weirdest shit people collect

> has a basement devoted to the care of clothing
> dresses like that

They're clearly having fun and enjoy the same ultra-niche hobby against all odds.

Stop being bitter.

Yeah, I totally want to drop my clean socks in the toilet.

As user said, it uses less water because of the tumbling effect of clothing. However, the amount of clothing inside affects how clean the load gets. The tumbling effect relies on the friction of the clothes tumbling over each other to agitate and clean them while a top-loader with agitating paddles provides this cleaning friction even with a single article of clothing.

Sideloaders are great if you've got a full load but decline in cleaning and water efficiency with fewer clothes.

The people who complain about the stink don't know that you have to leave a sideloader's door open after a wash. It just needs to be cracked open to dry out. This isn't a problem with toploaders because the top door isn't water-(and therefore air-)tight. Quite frankly, I'm surprised this segment of the consumer market detected this issue because they breathe through their mouths.

Do you call the front-door of your house a side-door?

Top loader every time

Hmm?

Oh, I used sideloader instead of frontloader. Okay, you got me.

I want to have as much fun as they are, but not on something like that.

This
My parents have a washer/dryer set that's older than me and they work just fine

>we call this the pounder

Why isn't there a mechanism that pops open the door when the wash cycle completes?

mine has a vent

Mine has a tiny little magnet to allow you to keep it ajar.

Opening after the wash cycle to prevent mildewy clothes because you left your laundry in the washer for days would be a NEET feature

I had one it was expensive and a gigantic piece of shit. The shitty filter would always get clogged.

why would you use the right one unless you live in an old as fuck home?

front load ones are more efficient and comfortable to use

>use a top loader washer
>you fall head first into the washer as you try to get the clothes out

Is this for washing ants?

What would happen if you took a shit in someone's wash before they started it.

Just wondering haha.

vinegar

Why don't all you idiots complaining about the smell just put the clothes in a dryer and leave the door cracked open? It's not rocket science.

fantasies of a pajeet who loos in designated streets

Are you 5'2"?

This.
There are parts, such as the seal for that front window, that requires a drain. At first they drain well preventing mold but over time those drains fill with dirt and lent. This is unavoidable since cotton produces lent as it is washed and you're cleaning off debris. That dirt and lent trap the water. It's usually not well ventilated and bacteria is given the chance to grow in things it likes to eat, biodegradable lent, nutrient rich dirt, and water.

Got a front loader with my house. Had to run vinegar through it before doing my weekly loads. Gave it away and bought a top loader with no agitator. It works great even when I overload it. Can't comment on the longevity of it but I've gone the 1 year of ownership without vinegar or bleach drum cleaning runs. I'll post the male and model if the thread is still up in the morning.

>door pops open
>toddler opens it the rest of the way
>climbs in
>shit happens and toddler is injured or dead
>get sued
There's a reason those doors take a good bit of force to pull open even when unlocked.

Wish I had thought of that when I owned a front loader. Would have saved me a fortune on vinegar

fucking idiot, please never breed a toddler

> he doesn't use a basket

Damn these guys are cool

I love having good fresh clothes

Top-loader is best loader

Fits more clothes and cleans better across all loads. People with front-loaders claim they clean as well. They do not, even with a full load. I've owned both, and front-loaders aren't worth the hassle. Yeah, they use less water. Great, don't care. I'd much rather spend a couple bucks extra to get clean clothes and have the ability to throw a giant comforter in the wash.

I'd just like to point out that there's only one side loader in that entire video. So if people that live to use washing machines chose the top loader, it's probably better.

You're fucking stupid. When space is a premium stacked units dominate.

This isnt fucking california, we dont care about using 30% more water for laundry.

For efficiency probably the HE units that barely dispense any water and reuse soap like 50 million fucking times to get your shit clean.

For effectiveness, top loader, every time. Mechanical agitation, side streamed water, not relying on tumble action, fewer requisite conditions for operation.

Side loaders are a fucking meme, the only reason they exist is that they look "cute" paired with a side loading fucking dryer. Some retard thought it would be fun to add a tumble action to a fucking washer. So stupid, you can't wash shit with that. Imagine washing your dishes by tossing them in circles instead of scrubbing them.

Fuck off with that bullshit for real. If you bought a fucking side loading washer you're fucking dumb as fuck.

Clearly anyone who doesn't agree with me is a huge loser amirite

>assblasted sideloading jizzqueen

people that dont get effective or even superior clean with a front loader, dont know how to set it properly. They are not like machines from the 80's with 2 or 3 total settings.
You cant just toss clothes in and start it...you have to pick the correct settings for the load. If you take the time to do this, you will have a far better experience.

>100% of Europe uses front loading washing machines
>0 problems

100% of Europeans are also exclusively homosexual, my man

>m-muh settings
Neck yourself. You sound like a crying bitch. I'll stuff my top loading washing machine however much the fuck I want and get a perfect clean every time. Sorry you're too busy jacking off over symmetrical W/D sets to know what's good.

>Having a washing machine that you could literally kill babies or children in
What are you, some kind of sick, perverted freak?

>Which one is more efficient to wash my clothes?
Who gives a shit, you use it a couple times a week.

top load is just a meme
get one with a side load

Trust me, I use Linux

Stock android on washers and dryers WHEN