Whats the most aesthetically best looking electronic device in your opinion?

Whats the most aesthetically best looking electronic device in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Dell-Latitude-Laptop-Intel-1-5ghz/dp/B009GPT0P6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the one you build

ThinkPad

>tfw it's always Apple

my BBC

Probably the iPhone 4 and Nexus 5. I miss the old look and feel of iOS 6 and Android KitKat as well.

ibm model m ssk
or a white hhkb with blanks

>those unrealistic "hipster" stock photos with Apple devices in them, a cup of coffee and usually a notebook
That's like the Sup Forums equivalent of a happy family playing games on the Wii.

/thread

I love my netbook.

This

Also I'm glad the coffee mug says coffee, otherwise I wouldn't know it's coffee

This, circa 1977.

I kind of wish this design was used elsewhere but I'm sure google still has patent over it

Agreed. BBClassic all the way.

pocket pussy

Probably the more recent iMacs, if I'm being honest. I wouldn't buy one, and I don't know much about their actual performance and OS or whatever else, but on the surface they look nice.

Some company has a similar HTPC case design but I forget who. Asrock? In Win? ECS? Can't remember who. But yeah, first thing I thought of you as that they were using old abandoned shells because it looked nearly identical.

what is this, seriously, I want something smaller than my x220

Surface Pro 4.
Looks like a luxury hardcover notebook when closed.

MacBook Air, if I'm being honest. I'd never buy one though.

Google Pixel 2

I think it was Asrock but yeah I can't remember now. I'm just a sucker for all these round designs.

The iMac G4. A marmite computer, you either love it or hate it. I've got one for nostalgic reasons.

This baby here. 90's needs to come back, we need FUN back in bitshifting device design. Remember original iMac? Good times. I'd pay a ton for transcluent plastic lappy.

My coffee mug is better than you'res

eeew I wouldn't want to eat at your place

>kickstand
>aesthetic

nah

amazon.com/Dell-Latitude-Laptop-Intel-1-5ghz/dp/B009GPT0P6

Reverse google image search

>falling for the "ignorance is bliss" meme

>falling for the windows meme

>it looks good when you're not using it

checked

Anything 70s Marantz is obviously up there at the top...

My Marantz isn't quite as nice as that one so I'll put my TV into the mix instead, circa 1974.

makes me feel nice and cozy.

Loved this design.

kawaii, desu ka

I don't know. Is it?

EEE PCs are really cute looking

One of the nicest cases imo

Its Zotac.

The picture he posted was actually the Google Nexus Q.

Obviously I know that. Try to read.

This and the 12" PowerBook G4 are the best looking desktop and laptop ever made.

fuck of illiterate niggerfaggot

I have one of those and I'm planning to bring it back to life.
Last time I tried it gave me some error on boot tho. I learnt to use a PC with that thing

If thinkpads didn't attract dirt and turn oily and shiny after two years of use, thinkpads.

>cute girl with thinkpad
>doctor with thinkpad
>neckbeard on thinkpad
>glossy spots on palm rest and keyboard regardless of hygiene
>nobody bothers to scrub the inevitable dust off the rubberized coating
>or they scrub it too hard
>the plastic is just that shit

In my house this

This meme dies fast

I agree with this guy, provided you get the keyboard in a good color. I put mine in a leather case and it looks processional as fuck.

That's not even the most aesthetically pleasing Apple laptop let alone the most overall

>giant fucking bezels

apple does have some pretty devices tho

Hnnnng

get on my level, n00b

Goodness fuck nothing can beat IBM's aesthetic sense
also checking those pentrips

Tbh.

There is no "best", just a lot of good looking shit for different reasons

>the TOP500 traded shit like this for a bunch of bland racks with an oversized vinyl sticker

>notebook
It's a MOLESKINE, you NEET shitlord.

Would've bought this one if it wasn't for the forced shuffling meme

is that a carton of milk in the far right? you should really keep that in the fridge.

checked

there's so much unused space by the LCD, i couldn't live with that.

Only problem with those phones is no decent way to browse Sup Forums without clover though maybe the mobile site isn't so bad now

Damn I had a cum

>Choking hazard

>the 90's technological aesthetic will never come back

every day i genuinely feel a bit sad about it, the creativity and effort put into making something that doesnt need to be pretty, pretty, is long gone

When you're using it you're not supposed to notice the design, you fuck. It's supposed to stay out of your way.

>being so retarded you try to eat your PMP
I'd be surprised if you weren't a tripfag.

>Implying a music player is the only thing he's constantly choking on

I was not aware that the servers from Mirror's Edge had real life counterparts

1000x

This is pretty much the machine that comes to mind when I think of a laptop to this day.

>tfw sold my M13 and bought an Apple wireless keyboard
>tfw no regrets and the Apple suits my needs way better

that is pretty beautiful
but its a wasd keyboard, no?
not the best build quality

Holy shit, what motherboard form factor do these guys' cases take? That's fucking beautiful.

CRTs

I had one. There was a sequential mode.
Pain in the ass when you wanted a specific song tho

>even thinking of destroying an ultra-rare, expensive piece of AIX desktop hardware to fit limp-dick gaymer shit in it
Sup Forums please go

though for real they're probably a modified ATX form factor by the looks of it

>implying
I just want to put a normal x86 computer in it

so limp dick gaymer shit
just buy an old x86 Intellistation and gut one of those instead, they're cheaper anyway

I couldn't get any use out of the TrackPoint II due to slowness and no center button for scrolling, and I can't stand using a mouse without a tenkeyless keyboard because of ergonomics, so it just wasn't useful to me. I love buckling springs and I just wish I could have a buckling spring keyboard with a TrackPoint IV, but that's a dream that will never be reality.

I had a Space Saver II at one point also (tenkeyless keyboard with TrackPoint IV) and that was fantastic in form factor and TrackPoint but the keyswitches were terrible.

I have one of these.

sexy. i still have this one minus the remote thingy

but they're not as aesthetic

sure they are, there's lots of pretty nice stuff in the x86 space if you look around

or just design your own, it would actually probably be cheaper to pay a hundred or two to have some custom plastics made for a higher quality case than spend $500+ on a refurb system just to hack it up