Should I download this?

Should I download this?

Does it still read your GMail?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/can-pokemon-go-really-read-all-your-emails-1783479136
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm having fun with it. Buggy as fuck though. If you want a smooth experience it's best to wait maybe a week or so when an update hits.
Also it's better with friends since it is a social "game". You need to be active too in order to catch stuff. I'm enjoying it, it's a neat little experience

It never did

That was debunked

Also the rumour only included ios devices

you don't really ned friends to play it, you can meet new people in the field

gizmodo.com/can-pokemon-go-really-read-all-your-emails-1783479136

The game is a fad though. Everyone is playing it today, but next week there will only be half as many players.

>pokemon goy

It doesn't read your GMail anymore. But is that the real issue you should focus on ? A lot of other data is being collected while you play, especially GPS data.

Also, post this stuff on /vp/

It's made by a company owned by alphabet, it doesn't need to read your gmails, they already have them all.

Yes goyim play the pokemon
(((We))) would never spy on you

past two nights on local tv they have had stories of people playing pokemon finding dead bodies of other people who were playing pokemon

LITERAL pic related

Just make a new e-mail.
and

>Windows phone
Just fuck my shit up desu senpai

what does it need, 4.4.4? or 5.x.x

It is a metaphor for what wise men have always known, that there is a secret magical component to the mundane world around you.

That said I look forward to some future Elder Scrolls version of this where we join together and vanquish AR beasts of myth in our neighborhoods

my moto g1 has 4.4.4 and runs it. The pokedex is funky and the 3d model is not silky smooth 30fps, but other than that is fine.

Call me paranoid, but Im afraid of this application popularity.

Two days ago, I saw few guys waiting for metro, playing this game. When I got behind one of those, I noticed that he had camera constantly in front of him and most likely I got caught at one moment.

Now, how hard would it be to analyze data from each application and combine it with face recognition software? It is not just about people givng their current location info, it is also about possibility of mapping other people behaviours as well. If a single photo, maybe at school memorial, can be linked officialyl to your name, proper software might create a fine pattern out of your localizations, no matter if you allow yourself to be tracked by your own devices or not. And if you combine it with other sources?

Im scared, Sup Forums.

i got galaxy nexus, do i have any chance to play it if i root ;_;

Yeah, exactly. No one on the hype-train even considers such possibilities.

roots fine

if you run a pokemonGo supported platform, you are already getting spied on

So, its not just my paranoia?

>how hard would it be to analyze data from each application and combine it with face recognition software?
Considering they don't even have server power to keep the game running stable, not that easy.

No, it's not just you and i think there might be some more people out there with the same concerns.
Although has a valid point there, too. All that i am saying is that with all the hype around such things everyone (the normies that is) seems to forget about the potential danger that comes along with them.

If you have 4.4.4 kitakat or higher, you don't have intel processor, you have good internet connection other than wifi and a gps locator with high accuracy, you are good to go man.

>danger

Of what? Do you really think anyone's going to bother spying on normies who are playing fucking Pokemon on their phones?

You paranoia fags are ridiculous, go back to /x/ where you can circlejerk each other about chemtrail theories and shit