Let’s get this straight, once and for all

Let’s get this straight, once and for all
Which Adblocker is technological the better one?
poll:
strawpoll.me/10752753/r

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10752753
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You fucked up the link, fag.

oh right. here i fixed it, faggy.
strawpoll.me/10752753

>unironically considering an adblocker developed and maintained by an ad company that sells spots on their whitelist to other ad companies

i bet you use the google browser as well

ad hider versus ad blocker

hmm i wonder

You have to set it to use captcha so people can't use bots to spam votes, also you should have included ublock origin.

>only choices are adblock and ublock
>no adblock plus or ublock origin
Absolutely. Disgusting.

next time. thank you.
at least i have activated the ip thingy

>posting coal burners
kill yourself

AdBlock classic since you can whitelist certain YouTube channels.

They only have it for Chrome, though.

{"success":"success","returnUrl":"strawpoll.me/10752753/r"}
{"response":[{"name":"Date","value":"Fri, 15 Jul 2016 16:27:01 GMT"},{"name":"Content-Type","value":"application/json; charset=utf-8"},{"name":"Transfer-Encoding","value":"chunked"},{"name":"Connection","value":"keep-alive"},{"name":"Cache-Control","value":"private"},{"name":"Set-Cookie","value":"__cfduid=d827c1dea11f70014f6fd0dfe37cfb8481468600020; expires=Sat, 15-Jul-17 16:27:00 GMT; path=/; domain=.strawpoll.me; HttpOnly\nPermanent.CookieTest=1; domain=.strawpoll.me; expires=Wed, 15-Jul-2026 16:27:01 GMT; path=/"},{"name":"X-AspNetMvc-Version","value":"1.1"},{"name":"X-AspNet-Version","value":"4.0.30319"},{"name":"X-Cobalt-Cache","value":"Uncached"},{"name":"X-UA-Compatible","value":"IE=edge,chrome=1"},{"name":"Server","value":"cloudflare-nginx"},{"name":"CF-RAY","value":"2c2e9450e60a2654-FRA"},{"name":"Content-Encoding","value":"gzip"},{"name":"Content-Security-Policy","value":"script-src 'unsafe-eval' *"}],"request":[{"name":"Host","value":"www.strawpoll.me"},{"name":"User-Agent","value":"Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Ubuntu Chromium/45.0.2454.101 Chrome/45.0.2454.101 Safari/537.36"},{"name":"Accept","value":"text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8"},{"name":"Accept-Language","value":"en-US,en;q=0.5"},{"name":"Accept-Encoding","value":"gzip, deflate, br"},{"name":"Referer","value":"strawpoll.me/10752753"},{"name":"If-None-Match","value":"f2d8v5g"},{"name":"Connection","value":"keep-alive"},{"name":"Upgrade-Insecure-Requests","value":"1"}]}

Voted for the wrong thing just to balance it out

Well, yes, I use Chromium.

>Which Adblocker is technological the better one?
opera's built-in adblocker

ABP is better because it actually blocks the network requests to the ad servers before they happen.

ublock still allows the ads to be served AND THEN introduces MORE OVERHEAD by HIDING the ads.

ABP whitelists ads for ad companys that pay for a spot on that whitelist.

Try again.

You can disable this option if you don't want to support the sites you browse.

kys goyshill

you can switch off the (((whitelist)))

You'd expect an ad blocker to block ads.

you forgot
µblock
adblock
adguard

uBlock Origin

>"companys"
kill yourself

>companys
>being a retarded millennial leech that thinks stealing content is a human right
wew lad

They both block ads and hide ads that can't be blocked. Ublock Origin is just a more efficient rewrite of ABP since the ABP code became so bloated.

Gorshill sure has a lot of time to post here.

>using uHide Origin

>1880+136
>using ADP

i dont use adblock. i like relevant ads and discovering new products. i make over 150K a year.

Internet is a pull medium, I choose what to download.

is gorhill going to port ublock to Edge? Edge is getting extension support on the anniversary update which is 2 weeks from now

also why the fuck can't i right click go to options on ublock while using firefox?