Recommend me a good mousepad

Recommend me a good mousepad

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/mousepad-black-NewlyDesign-Handstands-Medium-Mouse-Pad-Mouse-Mat-Nice-mousepad-for-computer-for-cs-gaming/32604395285.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.KmwQsy&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_407_10058_10040,searchweb201603_4&btsid=819401d3-1ddc-48d0-90e2-27acc3d6f95f
gearbest.com/mouse/pp_320294.html
artisan-jp.com/mousepad_all_eng.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your dad's ballsack. gtfo

fuck right off

SteelSeries QcK
Comes in a variety of sizes.

Steelseries QCK. They're cheap, and they're pretty good.

>pig disgusting box in the back that impedes mouse cord
>extra wire in back that impedes mouse cord
>rainbow leds
>60 dollars
fuck you

>take a roughly mousepad shaped object
>cut out a piece of cloth out of some old t-shirt
>glue it on object

only 13 bucks on amazon

PC Gaming Race mousepads are pretty cheap and honestly really good. Cringeworthy name I know, but the design is subtle.

Feenix Dimora is god tier.

No

kek

Steelseries+ or whatever the large version is. Usually $10 on amazon, big and good for gaming.

You can wash it in a laundry machine it'll hold up. Or just buy a new one every 6 months.

heil?

I use pic related and use pretty fucking awesome. Some here have said theirs wore out quickly but I've been using mine daily for more than a year for 2+ hours gaming and added shitposting time daily and it still looks like new

Diane, all of these mousepads are shit.

As you criticize and contribute nothing to the conversation. Fuck you for making me reply

XIAOMEME XL

aliexpress.com/item/mousepad-black-NewlyDesign-Handstands-Medium-Mouse-Pad-Mouse-Mat-Nice-mousepad-for-computer-for-cs-gaming/32604395285.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.KmwQsy&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_407_10058_10040,searchweb201603_4&btsid=819401d3-1ddc-48d0-90e2-27acc3d6f95f

I don't know if this is available in anywhere else but this shit hole, but if you can then it's cheap and it is what you would expect from a mousepad.
900x300x3mm
You can wash it just fine as well if you're a disgusting subhuman.

hey Sup Forums i have this problem only when i play games where my mouse and keyboard will randomly just stop working for a couple seconds. any ideas?

Does that mouse pad seriously have LEDs? What the fuck.

I bought a nice aluminum one off of aliexpress for like $10, it looks nice enough

wired or wireless?
only in games or also in other activities?

is the mouse connected to the keyboard, or are the mouse and keyboard connected to the pc separately?

>Shelly

I'd suggest getting a mousemat.

A mousepad will feel great for the first week, but it will scratch you mouse feet and end up feeling worse than a mousemat.

A mousemat will feel the the same everytime you use it and it wont fuck up your mouse feet.

the best

Cloth is disgusting and inconsistent

Plastic is the only way to go imo.

madchen amick is the most beautiful woman in the world.
Also buy something not expensive. Max 10 euros.
The mouse is the important thing.

Literally just got one a few days ago, can confirm

The $1 one from Sup Forums is good enough for almost anyone.

Now fuck off.

gearbest.com/mouse/pp_320294.html

Is that the mouse pad that required an update?

hi friends I want a mousepad that's 4mm in thickness and the size of a qck+.

That means I want one of the qck+ limited editions, but none of the ones I can find right now are appealing. It's just some esports team names with flashy graphics and I don't want that.

I just want a big mousepad that's 4mm in thickness. The regular qck+ is only 2mm thick

too small

get the qck+

lol

>to poor to get samurai made artisan mousepad

artisan-jp.com/mousepad_all_eng.html

Where can i find this?

In Hell

Why not pu 2 qck+ on top of eachother

Best girl.

I have have spent $150 on artisan pads trying them out to see what I like. 0 regrets. I love my hayate, but you do need to clean it if you want it to be consistant. The glass ones are super fast, so much so its hard to control, but they lose speed more as they get dirty, and are harder to clean, so I switched to the hayate.

changIng my pad had a larger positive impact on my aim and mouse control than changing mouse 100%. and that was switching from a qck.

These are all tiny.

I put my 2 large pads side by side and covers all the space needed for mouse and keyboard just fine. And I always use a low sense.

stupid name but cheap and durable

Steelseries QcK+ L, Allsop Raindrop, Razer Goliathus L Control etc

I love my Shidenkai Xsoft L. Literally the best pad I've ever had. I also got two Hayate L pads but I prefer the Shiden and Shidenkai.

No. NO. We've gone too far.

I like Roccat Taito a lot. It's not unlike QcK+

Oh that's neat. Pointless but neat