BAN NIGGER

CAN WE BAN THAT STUPID TRIPFAG NIGGER ALREADY FOR FUCK'S SAKE TRIPPING SHOULD BE AGAINST THE BOARD RULES

mods????????????
let's vote on this shit fuck tripfagssssssss

i've read the rules and been using Sup Forums since the palin leak but i still dont know what the fuck is a tripfag

people who do not post as anonymous
they use a tripcode (it looks like random characters) or a tripcode and a name.
this serves to draw attention to themselves and completely undermine the whole concept of the website.

they're just faggots from reddit who want to bring their karma and upboat system over to Sup Forums, and they do so by trying to build a personality and reputation for themselves.
they're annoying as fuck though.

I don't believe that.

why would it attract attention? Personally I ignore the name field on posts, does it just trigger you or something? as long as logins aren't required idgaf.

he literally just answered that before you even posted. are you fucking autistic?

ive wondered about that. I think I just have a hard time with reading comprehension, doesn't always work for me. that is why i ask the question even if it sounds retarded, the way i feel about it is i can remain ignorant or i can ask the question and find out.

this is a trip

personally, i only trip just so in a specific thread, its easier to identify me, especially if i'm OP. 90% of my posts are user though.

OP is just mentally ill, if it wasn't tripfags it would be something else triggering his mania.

Really not much of a need for a name when you have a tripcode. I mean you could use the same name as someone else and slap a random tripcode and you can still fool a lot of people for a while.

but not that many people use it so how is it a problem? if you had lets say, over half of users using tripcode then yeah it would be aggravating but you can always ignore the name. but does any of that even matter if threads are removed within hours or a day or two?

Because OP's one of the underage idiots from Sup Forums who kicked out all their tripfags. Probably has the "You seem to have made a mistake in your post" copypasta saved

i agree

You are a faggot.

You cant stop me

Sup Forums is fucking terrible and will ban you for fucking anything.

They will ban you for typing 'sjw'. Yes it's that bad on that board.

you got a problem with tripfags

the fucking mods pruned a good deadrising thread
the only reason i stuck around there. shady autists

There's already four gaymen boards, is it not enough to contain so much mall ninja rage?

oh yeah there's three other boards
lol'd when I saw there was a video game generals board.

desu

I want forced trips so I can filter all the shitposters.

No need to be upset, OP.

uh oh,where's the fucking weaboo protection chamber

fuck off pissphone

Perhaps but/v/ has some serious censorship issues. This is Sup Forums for God sakes and that shit is ridiculous.