>OS: Android Marshmallow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CTJpvT1RpwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Edit: Oukitel K10000
I misstyped

Blackberry Classic.

Well blackberry is still a known company but it lost its brand like Nokia

Live that design. Does anyone know of a phone with edges like that and the industrial look that is capable of actually connecting to bands above 2g?

That thing looks like it could be used as a self defense weapon.

Just bought the blue r1 HD for 60$ from Amazon. Free 2 day shipping, LTE, 2 gigs ram, stock marshmallow, etc. Despite the Amazon lock screen it's unbeatable for the price.

Closest you'll get is the Galaxy Sx Active line I think.

They are rubber and have plastic (easily scratched but shatterproof) screens though

what's the performance like?
are you planning on rooting it and removing the ads at the lockscreen

This one supports 4g and has 10000mAH battery

It is a heavy phone & yes it could be used for self defense

Currently rocking this homescreen on the phone

Nice deal!

>hey everyone show off what a hipster you are!!!

Faster than my one m8 side by side for most apps. Must be the stock Android.

I just disabled all the Amazon apps and replaced the lock screen everything else is stock, so I'm not going to bother with roms, especially since this is supposed to get an ota Android N update.

The phone is no flagship but it feels like it almost is, really nice build.

Yeah, made a trial prime membership to buy it and then immediately cancelled of course.

Not a hipster you retard, looking for brands that offer the same performance for less money than the most known brands on the planet

so instead of asking what no name brands people use (basically asking people to flaunt how obscure and not mainstream they are), maybe you should've asked for best values?

The only thing worse than a hipster is one who insists he's not.

>reddit
>gay hitman wallpaper
>unironically using chrome
>fucking pokemon go

GTFO normie rEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee

this is what you get when you ask people what edgy/niche thing they do. you get a bunch of angsty 12-year-olds

>Kill youself

Yes I stated the question wrong

i can't. no guns. and too spooked for high buildings to even go up to the roof on one.

>DOOGEE F5
>Price: About 140 freedom dollars
>OS: Lollipop

> Redmi Note 3 Pro
> idk
> OS: CyanogenMod Android 6.0.1

Had a choice between this phone and Oukitel K10000, took the Oukitel. How's the battery life and stability?

ZTE Maven
$40
Lollipop

It's a great phone for the price. It's the most durable phone I've had in years, possibly ever. Had it for about a year now.

Pros:
Cheap
Feels solid
Is solid
Snappy enough to run anything I've thrown at it without issues.
Pretty good battery life
Some je nais se quoi that makes it click (to me at least)

Cons:
No root solution that I've found
Screen isn't as pretty as some of the new flagships
No OTG support
Non removable battery
Charge port is in an odd place

Just nitpicky stuff really.
Overall a good choice IMO. I'm really happy with it.

I have a samsung galaxy S2

I want a new phone, cheap, unlocked, and better than this piece of crap

does it come with google apps?

fucking pisses me off, if they get out of the microsoft slavery (or whoever they got sold to this time) and just make an android phone with a keyboard that doesn't suck they can instantly bounce back

I own a samsung note 5

Look at phone reviews of chinese/japanese/korean no name brands in EU/murica and look for the options you wrote down, that's how I have found mine

Ha soon enough you will have to list EU/murica/britian

I know, I know

Yup. Basically like a moto g

galaxy s5

moto e 1st gen
its a complete piece of shit but i dont have any use for upgrading it
android 4.4
it doesnt have a update for android marshmallow and theres no way to unlock the bootloader so i cant get a rom

Post camera samples

Will do in the next hour, model is K10000

>Wileyfox Swift
>Price: £100
>OS: Cyanogen 13 Android 6.0.1

Nexus 5 here, Xposed+ Gravbox, runs like new

Default camera app

CameraZOOM app

Have you had any issues?
ive been thinking about getting one for use as a music player/too lazy to get my laptop so this will work device (so not as a phone for phone things.)

to be honest i just want it because it looks edgy.

It is very good, get the updates done right away, use Nova launcher and you are golden. Supports LTE, 10000mAH battery, comes with screen protector, fast charger (very fasy for such a big battery) and I am using it very heavely, normal phone would have died on me 3 times already, power using it for 2 days and battery is at 51%.

Performance is superb, better than my old Nexus 5 and battery life is almost double it as well (I get around 8 hours SOT which lasts me about 1.5 days / 2 days if I dont use my device much) other than that, very happy with this device, also got xposed with the Android N-ify module which is dope.

Status bar looks really cool w/ Android-N-ify module btw, also recents shows more so it's also more useful.

forgot pic.

Looks nice indeed
Might buy one Xiaomi model in the future

Yup, definitely go for it, but maybe wait for the Redmi Note 4 Pro if anything.

iPhone SE
Xiaomi MI4

Work and pleasure.

How did you get over all the bugs? I was using banmeifyouwants CyanogenMod and Gps didn't work, random crashes, worse battery, random reboots. I ended up just going back to using smiui builds on lollipop.

Pretty sure CAT has some phones like that

But they are plastic

The from source builds (which are banmeifyouwant's) are bugy in that regard, but ultimately it will end up being official CM, I however do not use the source builds, I use the builds by the Indian dude (Santos or something), those builds have the leaked M firmware blobs inside which provide GPS, good battery and no random reboots and etc but there's no way it will ever become official CM, so long story short: use the Indians build which is stable af.

>Nexus 5
>No name

u wot?

Freetel musashi

If you look at the pic I attached in my post above you'll see the build date of the ROM is 5/7 but the kernel is from 23/6 (which is when the M rom for the RN3P got leaked), the source builds however would have the kernel built at the same time as the ROM, that's the difference between both Roms.

Source = somewhat freedom respecting (although there are still some blobs)

Prebuilt kernel from leaked M firmware = not really freedom respecting at all, but if your like me and just want a non-bloated working device, you wouldn't care for "muh freedoms" and etc

Pic related is Pokemon go (which uses GPS)

Most people don't know what the fuck a nexus is, so in some sense it is a "no-name" device.

>redmi 3s
>$140
>3gb ram, 32gb rom, Android marshmallow

Do games like Pokémon GO run well on this? I noticed this game was good to test whether something had performance issues, as 3d models would take forever to load, and the menus would stutter.

Does anyone reccomend a no name phone for some of these games? Under $199?

OP here, on my device it runs well but have some leg and stutter in the menus

Oh god. Is it just an Android thing? Does everyone get this?

>hahahaha
I think she doesnt want to chat

hahahhhahahaha
laughs awkwardly

Kek

Maybe optimization, or just on certain phones

OP, any details on this phone, please? I am I know it's got 10K mA/h battery, I've been looking into it for a while, how is the camera, CPU speed, overall performance, heating & stuff
What's this? Any good?

Is it a good phone tho? I thought of getting one myself.

Put it into heavy pokemon, gps, lte and screen brightness on full for more than 3 hours, battery went down 10%, heating was barely noticable, cpu is very good for Sup Forums browsing, 3d games at medium and 2d games run smooth. On its own I would recommend it to a heavy user that doesnt fuck around on the phone with games.

>he doesn't waste his money he must be hipster
Good goy iFag

youtu.be/CTJpvT1RpwU
Look at this to see how it runs

Also it is a totally new game, what do you expect

Who, Nokia? They're going to be making Androids, albeit engineered entirely by HMD. Release is later this year or early next. I doubt that they'll do a hardware keyboard, though. That's completely passe. Even Blackberry is abandoning that going forward.

>Nokia Lumia 630
>no apps
>no games
>no snapchat
>no pokemon go

HERE Maps is good.

>Microsoft Lumia 950
>Price: 600 EUR
>OS: Windows Phone 10

Only things good on Lumia are the camera and endurance, that's where it ends

Coincidentally, these two are the reasons I bought my 950.

I know, owned a Lumia once myself

My sincerest condolences.

Was a hard time.

>Alcatel Pixi 4(6)
>$150
>Snapdragon 210
>2GB/16GB
>dual sim
>64GB SDXC
>giant fucking screen
>bone fucking stock Marshmallow
Got it as a stopgap while waiting for the new Nexus phones. It's not a bad phone for the price. The screen sucks in daylight, battery life isn't that great, and the camera is a camera and nothing more, but overall I like it.

hahahahah

yup, Pokemon go's menus stutter and drop frames on almost all Android devices unfortunately, but otherwise, most of it is smooth, and if you download maps then the game loads super fast since it no longer needs to fetch them + saves data if your on a limited plan.

>alcatel idol 3 5.5
>2gb ram 16gb rom
>299 euro
awesome speakers ,good screen it never updates
good battery

Any of you Anons who can troubleshoot on Android? Since this OS is making me so mad it's fucking incredible.

Alright... So I have 350+MB of free space. Uninstalled all the apps and shit that might get in the way (googling this shit is fucking pointless). Now, I had Pokémon GO installed from downloaded .apk since I live in Europe but now when it's officially released I want to get it from the Play store so it updates automatically. Well... Before I uninstalled Pkmn, it had 144MB and there was no fucking problem. And now guess what? Store keeps saying I have no fucking space on my phone on everything I want to download. Fucking hell...

Immediately when I launch the play store there's an error message that says that that data is not allowed to download in the background (don't know the correct english translation) despite it being allowed in the settings. Restarting helps only half of the time. Fucking infuriating.

Can any of you please explain to me why you can't move apps to the SD card on newer Android? WHAT IS THE FUCKING REASON

its probably saying updates have failed due to insufficent storage space. You need to have at least 600mb free iirc.

Nope, doesn't even notice updates. Also, if it wants at least 600MB of space and doesn't let me download anything what the fuck am I supposed to use those 300MB for when I have an SD card?

Sounds like you have a ZTE-tier phone. Try getting all-in-one toolbox or ccleaner or a similar app to clear all cache you don't need, install it from your SD card if play store won't let you. I'm sure you can move apps to external storage if you root your device, you can actually move them without root if the app developers made it compatible with external storage. It's not the "newer" Androids fault, it's the sloppy developers.

I have Lenovo A2010. Also, what does ZTE mean? I haven't thought about clearing the cache. Thanks.

you have background data restrictions enabled, go to data usage and open the 3dot menu and turn off data restrictions and you'll be good.
Pic related is the option, yours should be enabled, so tap it to disable it, for me it's disabled and that's why it shows the option.

As for moving to SD Card, your gonna have to root and use some workaround for that i guess.

That's the thing. As I said, I have them enable mate.

enabled*

Also, I have android 5.1

huh, strange shit ._.

A shit Chinese brand, their older models had a problem when they'd have over 100MB or sometimes 200MB free space but wouldn't be able to install any apps larger than 1MB, sometimes not even that.

Sometimes it's there for more than two days... Horrible. I would already switch to WP if the app pool was the same

I'm talking about ZTE btw, not Lenovo

Really? Got any source on that mate? Maybe there's a fix

Btw. this mode was released September 2015 so it's not that old. LTE and everything, dual sim

Oh alright.

I would as well desu, windows phone is neat but there's 0 apps that i want and need for it right now which is ashame.

see if there are any Roms for the device in the Android hacking and software developing general on xda, you would be surprised to find out that there are some roms for these generic chinese mtk devices, just have a look.

Oh shit Cache 747MB. That might be the cause huh

Oh my god it worked! Thanks