Who here is also comfy af with their 980ti's?

Who here is also comfy af with their 980ti's?

Other urls found in this thread:

overclockersclub.com/reviews/nvidia_geforcegtx_1070_overclocking/2.htm
youtu.be/ux7aH7r1KoI?t=1m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol aren't they slower than a 1060 now?

1060 isn't out yet

980ti is 5-10% slower than a 1070, and the 980tis's have far more overclocking potential than the 1070's.

Also, the 1060 is going to be garbage, just like the rx 480

>he doesn't have a 1080

What are you poor?

>buying crippled pascal

Titan P is out soon.

Not after some driver updates :^)

No, but I'm happy with my Nano.

Using driver 1month before pascal announcment : - )

>980tis's have far more overclocking potential than the 1070's.
nah

>tfw using a 960
It was cheap

>tfw GTX 780

it's still good for 1080p, but the 3GB memory is starting to cause problems.

Playin at 1440p?

>tfw 2 4gb 290's
>tfw good playing everything I have at 1440p

Don't even use crossfire 80% of the time but it's nice to use when playing more demanding games like Witcher 3. Only thing I have issues with is the new DOOM because it uses opengl.

didin't it get vulcan just recently?

the 200 series didn't get that big of improvement from vulkan iirc

>TFW I need to upgrade my GPU to complete my build but I can't decide between a used 980ti, a new 1070, or to wait for the 1060.

What do? For context I'm super Jewish and demand the best price:performance ratio and I only game at 1080p.

wait for vega play pokemon go

>overclocking.

Need to modify your hardware to achieve another cheap product performance.

Nice meme m8.

Just got myself a 980 ti alongside a 1080p Ultrawide monitor. For that resolution a 980ti is all I'll need for at least a year, at which point I can upgrade to a 1080 ti.

>tfw still using 1gb 650
Did I won the plebian olympics guys?

No bro that's me.

>tfw still using 896 MB GTX 260
Don't touch me.

Dif user but, stock clock on 980ti is 1000, I have mine at 1499

50% oc, its not silicon lottery, its not hard to hit 1450+ on a 980ti

If it's in your main config user then you have my utmost condolences

>not the 1090
What are, a faggot?

It is. I just upgraded from a C2Q. I HAD an 8800 but the thermal tape is failing so it runs too hot so I had to put the old 8600 back in.

I'm waiting to upgrade because there's so much new shit coming out right now and I hate wasting money. Probably going to wait for vega or get a used 980ti.

Probably exactly what I'd do. AMD seems to be pulling it's shit together finally (even if only at a steady pace), so it's definetly wait to worth and see how vega will do

Go with the 980ti, but wait a week or two. Prices are dropping.

overclockersclub.com/reviews/nvidia_geforcegtx_1070_overclocking/2.htm

youtu.be/ux7aH7r1KoI?t=1m17s

this.
pascal is fucked up with the voltage, hard to get stable with the voltage, hence the crippled pascal.

>he doesn't have a 1080
>What are you poor?

If he only knew his card is going to be midrange with in 6 months AH HA HA HA HA HA

no need to wait really, they've already been dropping as low as $360, maybe even lower but i haven't seen it. fantastic deal compared to the 1070, especially if you get a good overclocker

Picked one up for 350 euro, msi 6g gaming one.

1,5 years of warranty left on it.

overclocks like a champ, it's literally percentages away from a 1080.

I love it when new generations of cards come out. I did the same thing with the 780ti back in the day.

i am not comfy nigga im goin ayyyyymd A.S.A.P

Yup. My EVGA classified is still humming right along at 1500mhz. Hits a max of 72C even when benching. Ran that new dx12 bench from fire mark and even with crippled A-sync compute, in only sightly behind a 1070. Granted it probably helps that I have a 6700k to pick up the slack.

my 980ti boosted to 1409 out of the box. Pretty good card (980ti overall) desu.

faggots, all of you

>Muh overclocking
Yes because I want to burn my computer for a whopping 5% increase in performance

I still have mine from palit, its ti tho. One dream of a card

Comfy AF here senpai.

OC to 1450 but i can get them stable at 1505.

1060 ~= Fury

>I have never overclocked in my life: the post

99% of video cards can get s little more clock/memory speed at stock voltage. My 980ti managed to do +65mhz core and +550mhz memory at stock voltage. Literally just up the speed in your utility of choice, changing nothing else. Temps stayed the same as before but I got an extra 3 fps average in benchmarks.

Adding a measly +35mv netted me +100mhz core and +750mhz memory.

Burning out a card takes quite a bit of voltage and over a sustained period of time. Before my 980ti, I had a 290X. Ran it at 1300mhz at 1.3v. well above recommended 24/7 voltage. Ran it like that for months on end. Still functions perfect to this day. Gave it to a friend who is still beating the piss out of it.

xD

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Is "Hanging on to old, outdated and obselete tech until it falls apart" the new comfy?

ikr

Here. Have 2x 980ti Classified on water OC'd to 1521 and 8000 on the core. 5960X@ 4.5GHz. Not nearly worth my time to tear apart my entire machine and sell/replace everything when the 1080ti is inevitably going to shit on the 1080 in 6 months. Have absolutely zero interest in upgrading my CPU at this point.

8000 on the memory..