I need a hacker

I need someone to get me into @WBCSaysRepent on twitter, if you're in get me the password and post it, There will be no pay and Im not giving out info

Hack the planet!

>No pay

>Reported

aight, waitasec

Really, idiot theres no need to report, if you're not interested move along

sent ;)

Underage summer troll trolling underage summer trolls...

>Sup Forums is not your personal army
sage

alright im in

Alright good, can you get me the password ?

PM'd you

So this is going to make me look like a twat, but this is the first time I've ever used Sup Forums, how do I see PM's ?

password: OPstopbeingsuchafaggot123

I doubt that

You have to do some system configuration before they pop. What OS are you running?

I see the message now, but I dont think OPstopbeingsuchafaggot123 is the password, thats rubbish

search lolita on imagefap.com and it will grant you user interface for private messages

Just post it here

Password is hve63le07n8

User:Admin
PW: hahahahahcanthackme1o1

Can you give me the real pass now, that is not the correct password to @WBCSaysRepent

Someone has already changed it, we need to hack it again. Check private messages.

yo, i hope you're having fun but acting retarded doesn't make you clever you know

Just post here

Bugger off

Access

Very clever

Bugger off

Alright I sent it to your Sup Forums inbox. Check for new messages. If it doesn't show up right away, hit the refresh button a couple of times.

good luck bro

Disregard this post if you want. Figured the thread is dead (except for OP) and wanted to test sec trip codes

Fuck off tripfag

I gargle cocks all day long

wow what a shitty post. seriously, you should be ashamed of yourself.