I think I am going to get an iPhone 6s, it seems to fit all my criteria

I think I am going to get an iPhone 6s, it seems to fit all my criteria.

Does it just work?

Gr8 b8

Is this a meme? It's all lies...

>Is this a meme? It's all lies...
Whatever helps you sleep at night senpai.

>needing to hack a bootloader and a locked OS for even one of those features
>all lies
all true.

You can't even do that on 9.3. iPhones are a joke, I'm glad I got rid of my iPhone 6 and got an Android phone. I made the fatal mistake of updating that shit and only found out about jailbreak AFTER.

The screen, the camrea and the battery are not bad, that's not right in the image.
But the fact that it's not possible to install software on it, just the stuff Apple allows in its Appstore alone is a no-go for me.

Can confirm, it just werks

So how many times has your iPhone lagged when typing?

Dude the 7 is out in like 4-6 weeks.

Hold off.

Even if its shit it will drop the price of the 6s

they're good for babies and richfags who don't want to spend hours upon hours shifting through pajeet made custom android ROMs before finding one that isn't dogshit.

but not having a removable battery/expandable storage just makes it a worthless toy at best

How does it feel to post misinformation that makes you look like a retard?

Are you upset itoddler? Because you sound upset. Don't worry I'll go find mommy.

Thanks that's a good idea actually, problem is my current phone managed to fall in the toilet... Might get one of those cheap £50 android phones whilst waiting.

Nice retort familia

How does it feel to get bootyblasted over an ancient shitpost?

install cydia
everything here is bullshit and/or has no use

I love this meme.

This android fanboying is so pathetic, shilling for a shit os, end yourself

Spotted the iToddler.

yeah, even a used POS for a couple weeks bro... no poin in wasting money with teh release so close. 6s will deifnetly drop in price if nothing else.

I bought a s7 and I hate the phone. Hopping the 7 is decent or i'll be selling the s7 and buying a 5s

>calls one product shit
>automatically presumes he's advertising for another company even though you're the moron who brought them up

you realize there's alternatives to both android and ios?

fuck the people here just keep getting dumber. why is that?