/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News:
• user bought 200 pipe screens • user makes collage of the chink shit he bought and reviews it all in one go • Another user warns him of that 7 port 3.0 USB hub • user received his big haul today! 64gb shark reads at 35MB/s inside of RN3P • user loves his James Donkey mouse • user recommends velour earpads for the Superlux 681 • user checks his Redmi for vendor rom it's definitely the vendor rom loaded with chink malware anons tell him to flash official rom • user regrets not ordering a longer Line out to RCA cable • user loves his Teclast X80 Pro the keyboard for it isn't worth a purchase though • Photography user received his evening 720nm IR filter box a shit but the product itself is fine • user doesn't like that the KZ EDR 2's buttons don't work on his Windows phone • user knows seller that will change a watch face into a DW one if you ask them • user's discuss the quality of their chink packaging • user ordered 60 6n2 tubes, plans on using them later Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/smart-watch-phone/pp_354754.html
youtu.be/XeLpKNPgjHU?t=58
aliexpress.com/item/pens/32235119327.html
aliexpress.com/item/cute-pencil-bag/32393056321.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Arrival-BM-8000-Professional-Sound-Studio-Recording-Condenser-Microphone-with-3-5mm-Plug-Stand/32642719106.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-MingTao-Blessing-All-Handmade-Ceramic-Purple-Clay-ZISHA-Yixing-Teapot-Tea-Pot-Set-Chinese-Gifts/1473566086.html
aliexpress.com/item/cheapshit-lithium-battery/32620650804.html
aliexpress.com/item/powerbank-with-circuitboard-and-usb-out/32644378274.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you want GB to ship your items faster, open a ticket telling them you decided not to buy it and ask for a refund. They'll respond with this and go out of their way to ship it before the 2-3 days are up so they can reply "sorry, we already shipped it out, you can't get a refund :)"

You can use their chinking to help you.

This is correct. I recently had a eBay order I canceled 4 minutes after ordering it. Chinks came back and said it already shipped it.

Bought a cheap strip of USB powered RGB LED's I wanted for my PC a few weeks ago and just got them today. Top right is what was pictured in the ad and bottom right is what I actually got. Not the exact same (the controller is slightly different) but they work well enough, I'm happy.

Thanks Gearbest.

>user doesn't like that the KZ EDR 2's buttons don't work on his Windows phone

>They sound good and all the button functions work with my windows phone.

Any good chink facebook laptop machine for me mum? Or should I just buy the cheapest windows laptop?

WP users are self hating masochists.

>>thinkpad general

Your news is in the sorry

gearbest.com/smart-watch-phone/pp_354754.html

hmmm

any cheapo chromebook

I already have bunch of TP's. It's for me mum.

Honestly, look into chromebooks. We bought one for my grandma and she loves it. I think we got her the ASUS chromebook flip, a little 2 in 1 with a decent battery and an 8 hour battery life. Cost something like $200? It's aluminum too, pretty rad. Honestly, I want one.

>mum

I'm assuming you're British, so go to Tesco, and buy a cheap HP, get the extended warranty though.

iam cucked, hilfe bitt

>HP laptop

Tempting. But I have to teach her to use ChromeOS. I'll think about it until the next paycheck

what is your mum going to use it for? web browsing? they come in shiny red that looks nice, that's all she'll care about.

Chrome OS is really fucking easy. Easier than an apple computer. As long as she has a google account she'll figure it out no sweat.

xiaomi notebook air

FB mostly.

My mum's 70. It took me a week to teach her start up computer, open up browser and click FB shortcut... and another week for FB functions. But I'll just hope she acclimate to ChromeOS well

I'd rather wait for the first user to showcase it here.

I gave me mum a Thinkpad X200s, she always says it's the best laptop she ever used.

pls help me hilfe, stop this cucking

It's too heavy for her IMO. I have x200, x200t, x220, T400, T420 & T430. I might keep it myself if I buy another XD

>X200
>3lb/1.3kg
>too heavy
Is your mum disabled?

>XD
Get the fuck out

She's kinda frail. She was an anesthesiologist. Might be the sleeping drugs she self administered.

(´°ω°`)

Whats's the flavor of the month for chink iem's? Also any good suggestions for over ear headphones from chink companies?

ChromeOS has a great remote desktop app so you don't even need to visit her to help her use it

Xiaomi Hybrids

Hey /csg/. As far as I know I'm the first person on here to get a Vernee Thor, so here's an early review.

It looks nice, I've give them that, large screen compared to the size of the body, which is nice.

It looks like it's running *almost* stock android, there isn't much in the way of Vernee branding other than when it's booting.

It's got dual SIMs which is nice, but totally useless for me, maybe not so much for someone else.

It's got a MicroSD card slot, which is essential, and supports my 64GB Shark, which is also very nice, but pretty standard these days.

The battery life is good, it lasts around 2.5 days before a recharge but your mileage may vary.

The software has a lot of bugs, there's a lot of people unhappy with how the phone is working, I had some real troubles when I first installed, but after an hour or so of updates that didn't seem to install *most* of the bugs are gone, the Google search in the top is still stuck as a generic search bar for me, which is a common issue.

The fingerprint reader has been toted as being amazing and all that, it's not. It works for sure, but it denies my print more than half of the time, even after a couple times of reprogramming my fingerprint. The good news about it is that it reads very quickly, easily twice as fast, if not more than my 5S, so it can afford to deny a couple times before letting me in, though I hope that it gets better in future updates.

The rear camera is good, it handles the sun really well even if the preview doesn't. Some sort of post-processing magic maybe, I'll post a couple examples.

cont.

Zircons got here, look pretty, sound good, took long, not bad.

Chinese suit arrived

It's surprisingly acceptable.

Picture of it on you? You can black out your fingerprints / head if you're terrified of the earth

Pics man, we gotta see the fit.

We just got a package.

I wonder what's inside.

dragon dildos
For what i understand hong kong made suits are pretty good

more pics plz, i might need to get a couple. got a dress code at my school.

>XXXXL
Man, I have no issues with Chinese suits, but I have issues with ordering them online... How the fuck does one know how it will fit?

I'm writing things as they come to me so I apologize for the poor formatting.

I took a couple photos from my deck at mid-morning, the sun was bright enough that I didn't think I'd get a good photo. Some cute birbs showed up so that gave me a good chance to test the colour reproduction, I don't know if it's my colourblindness or the camera but it seems to oversaturate the colours on the birbs, not so much on my view of the sea, so I dunno there.

The screen has great colours and honestly perfect viewing angles, no colour wash out or brightness changes there.

Theres another software bug I just remembered, the screen doesn't scroll if you use small movements, it takes maybe 8mm of movement to get it to start to go, which is probably my biggest gripe with the device, though hopefully it gets fixed soon. It's a common issue as far as I can tell, I'll post a video of a russian guy doing it. youtu.be/XeLpKNPgjHU?t=58

The wall plug that comes with the Thor obviously doesn't work in Australia (where I am) and it came with an American adapter in another package wrapped around the Thor, so someone at the packing facility had a good heart but not a good brain, I might buy an adapter or just use some of my apple chargers that I seem to have heaps of.

The USB cable has a nice rubbery feel to it but is very chunky at the connector, might be a good thing for people who handle their phone pretty roughly but to me looks out of place.

No complaints about any of the buttons on the device, they all work really well.

The rubberised backing on it has a nice feel but attracts oils like a motherfucker, don't expect your phone to stay looking great.

The back cover is pretty flimsy and bends a fair bit when you take it off, it's held on by what seems to be a million plastic tabs. The bendiness might prevent it from snapping in the future though, who knows.

cont.

So to wrap up. Is it a good phone? Yes. Is the software good? No. Is it worth the $160AUD? Probably. Is it worth buying right now? Eh. I'd wait a month or so to iron out the bugs.

Forgot to post picture of birbs.

I ain't no queer-o-sexual

Guys, I feel so loved. The chinks love me because I bought some gel pens and a pencil bag.

Here's a photo without birbs for more accurate sunshine performance.

As a reminder I'm definitely not a good photographer, the pictures are probably blurry because I suck more than the camera does.

I very much like your birbs. I was watching lions roar earlier also

My intuition says you have to fuck up a couple times before you figure out what works for you, or you could give the seller your measurements and ask for a recommendation. If they give you a recommendation and it doesn't fit you can get a refund.

POST PICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is there anything more useless than russian "feedback" on ali?

user that sold his Gold Mi Max just to get a Silver one, I'm starting to think my Gold one had a faulty battery, it was giving me max 11 hours of screen on time, this Silver one it's at the 8 hours mark with 40% battery left.

Pic related.

link to pens pls

I tested the pens and they're pretty enough. The pen writes smoothly, ink doesn't smudge and the plastic the pens are made of is lightweight yet sturdy.

Not high quality but definitely not cheap feeling either.

The pencil bad is kawaii and the material is soft. The inside is lined with with a soft thin material too.

One of the fastest deliveries I've gotten for a chink purchase. Took nine days to deliver to US.

Overall 8/10 for the cheap price of $5.75

aliexpress.com/item/pens/32235119327.html

aliexpress.com/item/cute-pencil-bag/32393056321.html

>tfw when i buy kawaii shit form ali i imagine that the store is run by a cute chinese girl

Well she did say she loved me user. I got a card to prove it.

Unfortunately its run by a group of sweatshop workers lead by a 45 year old man named Chen

Chen is a qt

Is that little dough ball on the right using an ultimate suction technique to suck a fart out of someone's butthole?

Why did you sell it?

Because.

I dropped it and it got some scratches, and one guy offered to buy it, so I sold it and regrets were real so I got a new one.

how do you get this graph?

Love the lorikeets, you're lucky that you get to feed them.
Do they actually eat the bread though?

They love bread, you should feed them seed though, bread's not that great for them.

XXXL? Are you a hamplanet or are the Asian sizes so small? (I once ordered a T-Shirt (L) from China and it was really small)

i want janey to support me!
asian sizes are small

Settings -> Battery -> Tap on the smaller graph there

Thinking about getting some more tech from china. Keyboards are nice, but how is their other stuff like Microphones / Tablets / Set Top boxes?

Currently looking at this microphone:
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Arrival-BM-8000-Professional-Sound-Studio-Recording-Condenser-Microphone-with-3-5mm-Plug-Stand/32642719106.html

I don't like the idea of it being analog, but I guess I can't complain for it being so cheap. Also interested in a mixer for this microphone, is it worth it to buy one for this?

Also looking for some sort of tablet or set top box for twitch / netflix only. Any suggestions?

>I don't like the idea of it being analog

You do know how microphones work right?

But XXXXL would still be XXXL or XXL -> fat

lol no.
I wear L t-shirts in america. The only shirt I've bought off aliexpress that fit, is XXXXXL size.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-MingTao-Blessing-All-Handmade-Ceramic-Purple-Clay-ZISHA-Yixing-Teapot-Tea-Pot-Set-Chinese-Gifts/1473566086.html

>2017
>not owning an overlord teapot

>I wear L t-shirts in america
that's a European XXXL

I understand how Microphones work, but I prefer to use USB over Analog for audio accessories on my computer. I know that all headphones are analog, but that's why I have a DAC. I don't trust my on-board audio jacks to give me good enough quality.

Is there any chinkphone with the following under Or around 300/AUD?
1080p+ display with 1000:1 contrast or better, preferably AMOLED
At least 5.2", don't mind xbox heuge phablets
3gb ram, snapdragon 808 or better
Some method of root and installing xposed, Android 5.1 minimum
4000mah battery or larger
Wireless ac
Microsd or at least 64gb space
Thankyou user~!

USB mics just have a shitty DAC built in, you're better off just buying a $70-100 audio interface than using USB gear.

The current onboard audio chips have really good specs. (Onboard sound was shitty about 10-15 years ago)
Look at a common Realtek ALC1150 for example, the SNR is insane and they all support 192kHz / 24Bit nowadays.
The ADCs in chink USB microphones probably can't compete with that.

On board audio is excellent if you plug it in the right plug (The front headphone plug on desktop PCs).

I didn't think Sharkfoot was a real disease up until today. Tell my waifu I love her.

That's why I asked if I should get a mixer along with the microphone.

Another reason why I choose to use USB products, is due to stuff like Realtek drivers and software usually being really really awful. I've had some bad experiences with Realtek audio in the past and I'm not at all convinced they've upped their software game.

It's supposedly EU L.

Please bully me hard enough to never consider wearing this outside. ps ironing is hard.

Are you a 70s pimp

This

i always wanted to look like a james bond villain

After your shit clears US Customs in Chicago, how long does it take to be delivered?

Definitely needs a good drycleaning but it might not be terrible. Did you get pants too? That is not a jacket that will work with jeans and a t-shirt. It needs to be more done up.

Woot new GB package time!

Most mainboards you can buy today use the Realtek chips. It doesn't matter if you buy one from Asus, Asrock, Gigabyte or MSI, they will likely have a ALC892 or ALC1150 from Realtek.
You don't even need to install the drivers, they come with Windows and Linux. The software you installed is probably some kind of shitty control panel or it was a really old mainboard where you had to install the drivers manually.

I bought some tea, what's the chance of customs seizing it?

dildos
How much? what country?

Friendly Reminder: ask store if its a DW or Chronos watch before buying.

looks cheap (like below old navy cheap) and doesn't fit you at all.

>1.71 MB
use jpg instead of png for pictures you took with a camera please

what for?

actually he should use webp but since webp isn't supported on Sup Forums he should use a static webm

8 pieces from that one place someone reviewed earlier.

They will probably mark them as dried flowers, so don't worry.

It could maybe work with some dark jeans. I'm more concerned about the shoulders and arms being too large.

It's thin but the fabric seems decent. Even if the picture makes it look worse than it is, people can still probably tell it's chink shit if they really want to.

tfw chinked for one penny

aliexpress.com/item/cheapshit-lithium-battery/32620650804.html

+

aliexpress.com/item/powerbank-with-circuitboard-and-usb-out/32644378274.html

yay or nay?