RX480 HEATSINK NOT EVEN 2 AUD FROM CHINA

RX480 HEATSINK NOT EVEN 2 AUD FROM CHINA
AMD CONFIRMED CHEAP CUNTS
AMDFAGS CONFIRMED TO EAT SHIT FROM THEIR AMD OVERLORDS AND GO BACK FOR MORE

Poolaris was designed to be cheap too. Factory OC to the max. Pajeet wants max profits from retards.

Kek

It's a small block of aluminum?

And it's made in huge mass production...

This is a shot bait nvidiot

I don't think more expensive vapor chamber or heat-pipe units would have yielded significantly better temps to justify the added cost.
But they still should have done better than that. My $40 ECS E1-2100 motherboard has a nicer heatsink than that.

This.

>nicer
looks are useless on something like an heatsink

Google the motherboard and you'll see what I mean. "Nicer" as in "more surface area to dissipate heat", not gaymer-friendly shit.

Should have added a heatpipe at least.
Fuck AMD.

Why would aluminum be chosen as a heatsink anyway?

much cheaper. otherwise you would be paying out the ass for full copper.

Cheap, readily machinable, durable, works reasonably effectively

Why not?

Are you even trying. We all know stock coolers are garbage, but a fucking meme pipe?
Literally all that needs to be done is giving the cooler more surface to vent off heat.

They'll fix it in the next release of their drivers. I promise.

Much cheaper than copper.
Also much lighter.
Copper isn't that much better and harder to work with.

>40x40x20mm
Some top tier b8 posting you got there, fella.

>Pajeet wants max profits from retards.
That's nearly every business since ever.

Who needs heatsinks when you can just put more poo on there?

Should've added 100 bucks and called it a Founders Edition

That's not even large enough for a single memory chip, try harder nvidiot.

Except AMD's prime market is retards because nobody else would be that stupid to buy an AMD card.

>AMDFAGS CONFIRMED TO EAT SHIT FROM THEIR AMD OVERLORDS AND GO BACK FOR MORE
You didn't have to research the crap cooling system on the reference card to determine that.

He looks like a shitty door to door salesman.

Heatpipes do help quite a lot actually, if they didn't why would they be so popular?

A longer heatsink with a heatpipe or 2 would have it within spitting distance of AIB cards which is why they don't do it. Have you already forgotten what killed the 3dfx?

I meant more so on the mass production. Don't get me wrong, I know that heat pipes work, but considered more custom work as it involves benders welders and a finning machine. Where as a casted bloc of aluminum is simple and fast.
I really think they could give more surface via zigzaging the fins and have a cooler that's fine to run at 100% on a stock clock.
I only said memepipes because Is obviously a child or a shill.

>Heatpipes do help quite a lot actually
All heatpipes do is transfer heat as far away as it can from the heat source. They won't perform any better if they're constrained or uselessly short. I doubt that a heatpipe design for the RX 480 would have worked very well in such a small space, especially considering that the last Nvidia reference card to feature heatpipes had to have them protruding out of the plastic housing significantly to make them fit.

>buy this gpu, sir, or I shit on front yard

this your dumb twats

kek