Triple-Booting

Anyone else here triple booting operating systems? I was getting bored of my Ubuntu/Windows 10 dual-boot and added mint since I'd meant to try it for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Been looking into mint. How are you liking it, OP?

>What are VMs?

kys

is debian a good beginners distro or should I try mint?

Go for mint, i dual booted with w8.1 4 months ago and never used windows again. I only boot in windows once a month to upgrade the botnet

For a beginner, I would say UbuntuMATE or Mint. Debian won't come with proprietary drivers you may need, and if you don't know how to add drivers, then you're screwed.

i triple boot is os x, windows, and Ubuntu on my main pc

But he can just spend five more minutes to reading a wiki and just do it. Don't be a lazy fucker

Yeah, 5 minutes is totally all a newbie needs to understand what the fuck is being thrown at him on the wiki.

>Hi, I'm coming from Windows! Any Linux distribution you think would be good for a beginner?
>ARCH FAGGOT

You're just growing more and more cancer on your system.
Just wipe it clean and install Gentoo instead.

Only triple? My bootloader looks like my browser, it's full of tabs. I mean OSes.

>Debian won't come with proprietary drivers you may need
cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/

>Unofficial image includes them, so he's entirely wrong

>not pentabooting
Faggot

Who are you quoting?

>mint

literally ubuntu based on ubuntu

>not decabooting
L M A O

>not having a fibbonaci's heap of systems

>triple boot windows, ubuntu, and linux mint.
>ubuntu and linux mint.
This board is full of stupid fucking people.

I was thinking of triple-booting Fedora, Gentoo, and Ubuntu Studio. Why would anyone ever want to use Windows?

You can't ever completely disable windows 10 telemetry.
Microsoft is actively pushing towards making this ever harder to do as well - see the recent group policy change (which really insidiously simply ignores user settings altogether, without notifying the user in any way) for example.
You should not support this operating system.
Microsoft is actively pushing towards making this ever harder to do as well - see the recent group policy change (which really insidiously simply ignores user settings altogether, without notifying the user in any way) for example.

Vidya

X1 Carbon with:
Windows 10; Because nothing beats Office 2016. Get fucked, Libre tards.
Xubunut: For ricing and general purpose use.
Remix OS: If I ever feel like fucking about with Android.

Damit use a virtual mashine

I have Windows 10 (spyware anti-beacon), Mint and El Capitan

>anti-beacon
how does it feel fighting your os?

Lol look at your triple boot you faggot can't wait until bm shits the bed