Learn something

Hello people, I believe there are plenty among you who have mastered themselves in Hacking and such similar stuffs. I am someone who wants to learn the same though unfortunately I know nearly nothing about it.
wondering if any of you wonderful people might help me in this :) PEACE

Ic bidde þē, notaþ Haskell.

Right.

Firstly, define 'Hacking'.

In all of seriousness, 'hacking' isn't the true term you might define. Hollywood's movies might show you that a hacker is this hip cool smart guy that likes to access people's private files and hurrrr durrrr overused green text floating on the background. No.

Well even though Sup Forums isn't quite the place to talk about 'hacking' a basic rule of thumb would be to start small.

Hello, brother.

*ahem*

No.

:) PEACE

And how to start 'SMALL' sir ? From where do I initiate ?

Not here.

Lol

On Hacking

In June 2000, while visiting Korea, I did a fun hack that clearly illustrates the original and true meaning of the word "hacker".
I went to lunch with some GNU fans, and was sitting down to eat some tteokpaekki (*), when a waitress set down six chopsticks right in front of me. It occurred to me that perhaps these were meant for three people, but it was more amusing to imagine that I was supposed to use all six. I did not know any way to do that, so I realized that if I could come up with a way, it would be a hack. I started thinking. After a few seconds I had an idea.

First I used my left hand to put three chopsticks into my right hand. That was not so hard, though I had to figure out where to put them so that I could control them individually. Then I used my right hand to put the other three chopsticks into my left hand. That was hard, since I had to keep the three chopsticks already in my right hand from falling out. After a couple of tries I got it done.

Then I had to figure out how to use the six chopsticks. That was harder. I did not manage well with the left hand, but I succeeded in manipulating all three in the right hand. After a couple of minutes of practice and adjustment, I managed to pick up a piece of food using three sticks converging on it from three different directions, and put it in my mouth.

It didn't become easy—for practical purposes, using two chopsticks is completely superior. But precisely because using three in one hand is hard and ordinarily never thought of, it has "hack value", as my lunch companions immediately recognized. Playfully doing something difficult, whether useful or not, that is hacking.

I wonder if I may know from WHERE ?

QUICK

How many transistors are in an Arduino SMC?

NO GOOGLING!
If you can't answer this instantaneously, you have many, many years ahead of you before you should be asking this question 'how do i hack?'.

Hint hint, learn programming languages(high level, low level, down-to-the-metal level),hexadecimal etc, learn how most hardwares work, learn about cyber-security.

NO IDEA {BEING QUICK :(..... }

literally install FreeBSD or gentoo

I think I should rather go back into my room accepting the fact I may not be the one I think I am :(

basically, if you do all of this everyday for 10 years, you have the possibility of doing something that makes you a hacker. until then, just keep on improving yourself because you love it, not because you want to be cool, or impress other people. those are the wrong reasons, and if you're doing it for those reasons, the people in your life who *could* help you can smell it, and they won't help you. also, as in most things, a thick skin helps

>think I should rather go back into my room accepting the fact I may not be the one I think I am :(
Dude. ffs. You come to Sup Forums seeking advice, search, research, learn, but just not with Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is like that piece of shit stuck in between your butt-cheeks after you eat a gallon of burritos, that piece of stain that you try to wipe but in the end gets stuck there, dries off and during night when you are scratching your butthole, you realise that it's there, and you try to pull it really carefully so you won't pull your arse hair.

Its not for impressing someone or as such, its just that it fascinates me to know how people can do stuffs with the same laptop which makes them remembered by others (At least in their community of similar folks). PS:Thanks for the help anonymous.

What's your first language, OP?

Its Hindi

if you try to do some advanced stuff, you'll just be like a trained animal. you won't really have any understanding of what you're doing.

Start programming in C, like today. Then learn about operating systems, hardware, and how it all works together. Then learn about databases, and other enterprise technology. That should keep you occupied for about 6 years.

Are there any local resources you can leverage? Even a nearby library might have some books that can teach you the basics, like bits, binary, hexadecimal, and possibly an assembly language or C. Might have been difficult with a less widely spoken language but I imagine there'll be material available in Hindi.

it will be better to learn it in english. yeah it's harder at first, but easier in the long term. plus you get 2 for 1. english, and technical knowledge and lingua franca.

Sir, I don't need Hindi books or stuffs written in Hindi, Though my first lang is Hindi I am well versed in English :p

In fact reading a book written in Hindi would be a difficult task for me, Hindi words are really difficult to understand especially when it comes to some technical words that I might encounter

Is his library likely to have material written in English, though?

Yes

You still didn't specify what it is you actually want to learn.

>It's an actual pajeet thread
Are you fucking kidding me

Oh, sorry, my misunderstanding then. When i was growing up mine had only a few popular fiction books in English.

I prefer books to online tutorials, I learn better with them. I keep getting distracted if I'm using a computer.

So much cringe.

if you have to ask questions like these, you'll never make it

Learn what is 82.46.85.224
ccp7-donc11-2-0-cust479.17-1.cable.virginm.net
25.0.5 and love cp

Very good sir! Never stop seeking.

I can tell you're retarded and far too stupid to ever be a hacker. You can stick to running other people's programs though.