Imagine this with a full Windows 10 OS

Imagine this with a full Windows 10 OS.

Just close your eyes, and imagine that.

I would use it mainly for watching YouTube vidz and listening to music Wbu

Imagine if it had a 4 row keyboard instead of that abortion

Why is it so fucking ugly.

>Imagine this with a full Windows 10 OS.

Windows tried this already and it was terrible, battery life is disgusting and it becomes awfully sluggish after being on for some hours along with using multiple apps as Windows itself has terrible memory management issues.

OP, the Multitasking OS is already great

imagine if it ran on android
now imagine it had a classic belt
now imagine it also had a fourth row
now imagine if it stayed the same thickness and therefore housed a huge battery
now imagine if the screen was longer instead of wider
now imagine this all costs $699

now we're in business

imagine this with a full Linux OS

Just close your eyes, and imagine that.

Imagine if the keyboard was hinged so it closed flush against the screen and you could rest it on your lap to type.

You can't ever completely disable windows 10 telemetry.
Microsoft is actively pushing towards making this ever harder to do as well - see the recent group policy change (which really insidiously simply ignores user settings altogether, without notifying the user in any way) for example.
You should not support this operating system.
Microsoft is actively pushing towards making this ever harder to do as well - see the recent group policy change (which really insidiously simply ignores user settings altogether, without notifying the user in any way) for example.

Is this still viable now and for the next 2 years? Nothing's like it but even BB has killed future software updates

I have the silver edition and if you dislike android and ios I'd highly recommend it. Great OS, really sad it didn't get more appreciation. It's buttery smooth and everything.
For the money they cost used, it's a very, very decent smartphone.

How's the battery life and if you did how stable are the emulated android apps? Like does the BB hub show notifications from those emulated ones like whatsapp/viber etc?

Those two are about the only thing that's preventing me from buying it, I know the battery life is very nice but >muh apps are almost a necessity now since official whatsapp on BB is about to die

Emulated Android apps work pretty good, BB hub shows notifications of those, but sometimes only with some delay. I use Threema that way and except for the delay (which isn't there when the App is actually still running, only when you close it) it works perfect, well and I can't install the barcode scanner for it, since inapp installations aren't supported.
Batterylife is good. It's hard to say how long it will last, but you can pretty much use it all day and surf without it running out of power, I usually use lower brightness though, so that might differ.
Emulated Whatsapp works good as well.

bring back the flipphones.
so much want

I'm using one right now. Lovely device, came from a s7e would you believe?

No user pls I don't want nightmares.

Is this the new copypasta all the cool kids are posting this summer?

Blackberry will never release a device with flagship specs, physical keyboard, and BB OS.
They'll never even release a device with flagship specs.

mobile botnet machine, fully equipped with GPS, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, dual camera, wifi internet access backed up with mobile broadband for 100% connectivity at all times

yeah, no fucking thanks

*teleports back to the matrix*

I see it deeper into the trash

>worst desktop OS in history replacing the best mobile OS ever on one of the best phones on the market
user that's one of the most disgusting things I've ever thought of

>imagine if it ran on android
Absolutely disgusting.
>now imagine it had a classic belt
Meh, it's already got the keyboard trackpad
>now imagine it also had a fourth row
Now we're going in the right direction
>now imagine if it stayed the same thickness and therefore housed a huge battery
I like it
>now imagine if the screen was longer instead of wider
No.

I don't see why not. I'll probably be rocking my Q10 for another 4 years at least

>Just close your eyes, and imagine that.
Well... there goes my lunch.