/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News:
• user gets a €1 gaming mouse • user notices something on his package • user receives fake 128gb • user gifts elephant dong underwear • user had his NOMOS watch for 2 weeks, reviews it • user fell for the Zircon meme Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gunsandammo.com/historical/touring-a-chinese-ak47-factory/
aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Nitecore-D2-Digcharger-Battery-Charger-LCD-Display-Nitecore-Charger-for-26650-18650-18350-16340/32656678232.html
m.gearbest.com/night-lights/pp_401941.html
aliexpress.com/item/SAMSUNG-USB-Flash-Drive-Disk16G-32G-64G-128-USB-3-0-Metal-Super-Mini-Pen-Drive/32595548093.html
aliexpress.com/item/DIY-LED-Digital-Watch-Electronic-Clock-Kit-With-Transparent-Cover/32470182640.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-C51-4-Bits-Electronic-Clock-Electronic-Production-Suite-DIY-Kits-Free-Shipping/32274275761.html?
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Camping-Tool-Slaughter-CS-GO-Fade-Counter-Strike-Karambit-Handmade-Knives-Hunting-Fighting-Tactical/32643080541.html
aliexpress.com/item/Men-44mm-Luxury-YachtMaster-Yacht-Master-2-II-Gold-Stainless-Steel-Automatic-GMT-Watch/32697811681.html
s.aliexpress.com/7j2iIFni
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>6 news items

is this /fa/ ?

0/10 OP, where's the fucking news.

more like /fag/

I can add some stuff, hold on.

I bought a car 12v double usb adapter on ali. Waited for the painfully long expected delivery time of ~20-30 days and didn't receive anything. Opened a ticket and were refunded 5 minutes later (3 usd).

The next day I got the package in the mailbox. It seems to work so yeah, all good I guess.

what's the opposite of chinked?

Sorry guys, it's 1am where I'm at. I'll rectify whatever's missing with tomorrow's thread, since weekends are slow in terms of news anyway.

Can't void the caucasoid

Hitler wouldn't approve

Got ya senpai. Give me a few more minutes.

A look into chink manufacturing in the late 80s: gunsandammo.com/historical/touring-a-chinese-ak47-factory/

Extended news:

• Suggestion to all, want to buy audio interfaces • Poster still mad at myuutsu for name fagging (now no longer) • user assumes that a female hygiene product will work for him • Notebook Air discussions • Thank you "chink'd again" • user tells a sexy underwear story, some keks were had: • user plans to buy a phone with only 1 3G band, why?! • user gets a Gerber (multitool) • TeeVee (holy shit does The Warehouse sell Vention TVs?!) • And here's TeeVee bloke with his new chink shit • user got fucked because he didn't get a shark • how do i chinkwatchscope? • NOMOs confirmed a great chink designer phone substitute. • user has expendable income. • Pissphone still shilling anti-/csg/ propaganda • user's haul makes me cum • user totes legite sd carde verifies bad • user gets chinked in his own country for BDSM gear • user gets his frist chinkshit, learn for mistakes of other poster and covers his ph. number, somewhat • user being a good son put it in the wrong thread, fuck, i'm being hiroyuki.

>tfw in the news 3 times in one thread

Take a look at that, then picture. Is the warehouse selling chink TVs?

Is this a good 18650 charger that won't burn my house down? aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Nitecore-D2-Digcharger-Battery-Charger-LCD-Display-Nitecore-Charger-for-26650-18650-18350-16340/32656678232.html

I've had a note core 4x 18650 charger for 2 years and it just werks.

It's always on and usually has a battery or two in it. Put some in reversed by accident and it was fine.

Post chink shit you got a better deal on by buying local.

>50c from office works

Can charge at 2A too, which my last short chink cable couldn't

2AUD for this boose speaker

lol. I bet the same company makes Beads by Tre headphones

Smaller delivery today, let's see what's inside.

To the autist who wouldn't let my unblurred phone number slide from yesterday, this blurred pumpkin carving goes out to you.

m.gearbest.com/night-lights/pp_401941.html

Any experience with this?

What are some good cheap flash drives?

please be a dildo

Really? LEDs in your fucking loo?

was meant for

Adata, the sharks ones

nope, just a pile of individual components

Let's see if we can make something out of this.

Could you please link?

>order kz ate S
>$11 from chinkland
>$14 from Los Angeles warehouse
>Don't notice option to buy from LA warehouse

Kill me

I'm looking for a cheap USB 3.0 drive (8GB is fine for my purposes, it just needs to match 3.0 speeds and not fail in 6 months).

Price vs. Performance x Capacity is there anything better than this?
aliexpress.com/item/SAMSUNG-USB-Flash-Drive-Disk16G-32G-64G-128-USB-3-0-Metal-Super-Mini-Pen-Drive/32595548093.html

Flash sales are nothing but lies.

The inflatable pillow I ordered had a leak when it arrived. Refund or Return & Refund?

>AUD$1800.

Sure.

>tfw buying chink ram for my IBM G40
I am not gonna run XP on 256mb of ram.

Ask for a refund, and hope they ask you to destroy the item for confirmation for refund.

I know there's no way to stop you from namefagging but could you please be considerate and stop avatarfagging?

Your pokemon reactions have 0 to do with /csg/ and it's just annoying to say the least.

He's not hurting anyone. Let him be.

Fuck off

looking at Discord conversations I'm pretty sure "myuutsu" is underage. Let him learn on his own.

Planning on buying my first chinkshit phone,a Note 3 Pro. Should I go with EMS or DHL for shipping?

Half way done.

I have all the individual components soldered in. Some of them were a pain in the ass to solder since I didn't have anything to hold the PCB in place. I had to put it in between two vhs tapes.

Posting qt's will not change my mind. His lucario avatarfagging is completely irrelevant to /csg/.

this entire general is irrelevant to Sup Forums

avatarfagging is faggy, but cute posting is always relevant

All that's left is to put it's housing on. It's really quite nice. The chinks molded different translucent pieces of plastic in the shape of the PCB. They're covered with the brown film.

I'm using gloves for the rest of this assembly so I don't get smudges on the insides of the plastic.

I wouldn't say that. Lots of tech is bought off the chinks. And at the very least I'd say this DIY led watch is Sup Forums related.

looking for some earphones but the really chinky quality, i only have 2 bucks.

>GearBest order has 2 days shipping delay
>[Faster Processing] button appears on my order as action
>*Click*
>[The order has been cancelled, please review the status. For assistance, please contact our Support Center.]
Fuck you too GearBest! you played me like a toy!

After finishing the assembly, the watch is somewhat larger than I expected. But it's really nice. The display is decently bright and I really like being able to look at it's components.

Only bad thing about the watch is the pitiful velcro strap that was included. But it can be easily replaced with a nato strap or something similar.

This was a fun little project that cost me $8. I recommend it to anyone who wants some practice with soldering.

aliexpress.com/item/DIY-LED-Digital-Watch-Electronic-Clock-Kit-With-Transparent-Cover/32470182640.html

Did you buy the stupid watch diy kit? I made fun of this a few weeks ago, posting the Aliexpress link and asking if anyone wants to be the next Ahmed.

This happened with my rednote3 order on gearbest but instead took a week of waiting

Oh you bought the deluxe version
It's much cheaper without the stupid case
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-C51-4-Bits-Electronic-Clock-Electronic-Production-Suite-DIY-Kits-Free-Shipping/32274275761.html?

What does your soldering setup look like? Did you use flux?

Yes it's probably what you posted. But I can't say it was you link that made me buy it. I don't think I was there for the thread because I don't remember anyone posting it. I was searching on ali for "DIY" and I came across this watch.

Bought it on the 15th.

Weller, Hakko and deliciously leaded 60/40 solder.

What is the likelihood that if I buy this:
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Camping-Tool-Slaughter-CS-GO-Fade-Counter-Strike-Karambit-Handmade-Knives-Hunting-Fighting-Tactical/32643080541.html

It will get to Australia? I just want it for memes and to open shit.

what chink shit to buy to impress qt chinese gf, Sup Forums?

buy her some 1$ panties

Nothing

Tenga eggs.

aliexpress.com/item/Men-44mm-Luxury-YachtMaster-Yacht-Master-2-II-Gold-Stainless-Steel-Automatic-GMT-Watch/32697811681.html

Will this just make me look like a tool?

I've loved my kz ed9's with the alternate filters. Piston 3 are decent but not as good IMO. What can I buy to further step up my IEM game?

Yes.

I'm not from Australia, but from what I've read in previous threads it's 50/50 with knives and customs.

>aliexpress.com/item/Men-44mm-Luxury-YachtMaster-Yacht-Master-2-II-Gold-Stainless-Steel-Automatic-GMT-Watch/32697811681.html

I would not be fooled. It's better to get a knock off of something that isn't so recognizable.

Zircons or Hybrids, other than that only non-chink shit.

>buy chink shit
>impress chinese gf
none.
the chinese want western shit, even if it's literally shit

Got a gaming haul in over the past few weeks. The PS3 controller looks almost legit and was $11, a great spare (note the off center SONY logo), the 3DS faceplates made my Pokemon New 3DS less
embarassing and fit flawlessly, and the EverDrive N8 is fucking awesome. EDN8 came with the newest firmware despite the listing saying it wouldn't, it's reliable and half the price of 'real' one.

i see. so i guess it's pic related?

A bonus of that is you can drop them in toilets filled with piss all day long.

most definitely
also random garbage with "made in france" written on it

Why are the /csg/ discord and irc so fucking dead? I've been lurking for a week and barely any conversation starts up. Was it always like this?

what, the girl or the phone?

Yes, also

Fuck those.

I guess both, Asian girls are into golden showers.

I'm thinking of moving to China to steal chink sluts with my great white whale. Thoughts?

Asian chicks are materialistic, so you better have a good job or are good at lying for one night stands.

stay away from our women, roundeye

post a screencap of orders you're waiting on, blank them, others guess the shit you're waiting for

link to faceplates, please

where did you buy EDN8?

So now I want to sell my Silver Mi Max and get a Silver Redmi Pro.

I'm so fucking materialistic when it comes to cheap shit.

s.aliexpress.com/7j2iIFni
Got it from the 'JACK DIY Store', the listing changes all the time but the seller
is legit, they seem to do the highest volume of flashcart sales.

im so happy csg

is "Other" the option for black?

>s.aliexpress.com
Literally commit suicide, shillfag.

whats the little doll guy called

Model it for us please, no lewd comments will be posted unless you request them.

It's not a doll, it's a plushie you uncultured swine, and his name is MITU.

link to sweatshirt

> The item is pre-advised
I just want my shit, I hate shipping so much sometimes.

in a little bit

one sec

How long do you think it will take for the Xiaomi Mi integrated GPU version to be available in the US?

How will the actual price compare to the china price which converts to $520

model plz

>available in the US
never

Okay, Wilson.

Kill yourself you subhuman faggots

This REALLY has 0 to do with /csg/

Keep this faggotry in the discord.

>nothing to do with csg
>everything purchased from china
>going to review them to help inform other buyers
hmmmmm

any input?

/r/ model, please.

Yeah, that's what I ordered. The plastic feels great and is surprisingly good quality. Well worth it to regain my dignity while playing on the train...

I'm posting from my phone faggot, I just copied the fucking link out of the app. user asked and I wasn't at my computer.

what's the safest payment method?